Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy for 2018 - page 20. (Read 13196 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:30:30 PM
Actually my opinion is, it's a best time to buy ethereum now. Because eth price is much low now. On the other hand waves is better to buy. I think this two coins will increase in this year and pump within this year. So this tow coins is the best to buy for 2018
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
TOP 5: LINK, VIB, STORJ, DVN, SC
Activity: 52
March 25, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
Buy coins in the top 10. ETH NEX ICX ADA TRX ENJ all very well. The current price is too low for what it offers
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 11:33:01 AM
I think the best altcoins to buy for 2018 are bitcoin and eth. These are the two coin still occupying the strongest position in the cryptocurrency market regardless of how the market fluctuates. The investment in bitcoin and ETH is 2 coin to help investors make the most secure profit. According to the cryptocurrency market analysis over time, I am sure that bitcoin and ETH still occupy the highest position in the market. So buying bitcoin and ETH is the best way to invest in 2018.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
March 25, 2018, 09:02:40 AM
Hi there,

I would suggest you to DYOR for AirPod ICO.

AirPod offers users a convenient and affordable way to maximize and enjoy their time spent in these airport terminals (and eventually other locations such as transit hubs, shopping areas, and offices). AirPod will give its users a balanced, comfortable space that will offer free Wi-Fi, comfort, privacy, security and relaxation. For the first time travelers will have the opportunity to read their favorite book, watch movies, listen to the music or just get that extra bit of sleep to help them recharge and relax. The AirPods are designed with health, relaxation, and functionality in mind.

You may get detailed information via https://air-pod.io/

Kind regards,
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Activity: 625
March 24, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
Coins like the ETH, Litecoin, XRP, BCH monero and some others in the list of first 20 coins in the table. At the other hand, some new coins that has recently finished their ICO has a good price for the year too.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
i think the best buy is Viberate!
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
March 24, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
Due to the high volatility of existing coins, it would be best to buy a new coin in 2018.

I'll start buying Cellblocks. You can check more about this coin here https://cellblocks.io/

The Cellblocks project looks very good. This coin will help to develop the economy for inmates in the prison systems in the USA. They have done an amazing job with their website, whitepaper, presentation, technical documentation and everything else.  You can find Cellblocks on almost every social media. They have a professional and dedicated team that is working hard every day to bring Cellblocks to life.

The ICO starts on April 1st, and in the first round, the cost of one token or 1 CLBK will be just 0.10 USD.

Perfect time to get on the board and buy this coin.  This will be my first pick to buy this year. There will be only 300.000.000  coins available so I believe it will have a strong growth in the Q3 and Q4 2018.
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
You should do your research, but Retainly would be a good investment if you are a brave man to HODL
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
March 11, 2018, 12:54:30 PM
$WAVES, $SKY, $NETKO, $LINX, $GAT
DYOR
Activity: 294
March 11, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
Now a lot of coins are dipping in this market so when you have some spare ETH/ BTC, get in on the action:

PRL & CREDITS & MAN.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
I am still confused about what to buy coins and will be successful this year because the current market circumstances only coins are up and down is not clear at all. most make me sure is the ethereum because it could have a great future value coin later.
Activity: 122
March 11, 2018, 05:04:08 AM
Elixir for sure! Great devs and great team
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
How about Sumo?

• Just about 9 months old
  • Awesome Roadmap (see pic)
  • Very cheap right now (ATH was 11$)
  • Solid privacy coin

Not to bad, right?
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
almost all coins now 2018 have potential almost everything you can buy so no mona need to shop since now 2018 all coins are good for me i don't know to others .
Activity: 47
March 11, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy in 2018, ETH is still popular and it's value is tight with bitcoin prices, ETH better than long term investment and brings huge profits, and many investors become So rich because of ETH.
Activity: 460
March 11, 2018, 01:14:15 AM
Every individual have their own taste in altcoins. For me, I prefer ethereum because it is the best coin until now. Just like other people says ethereum is the best altcoins to buy for 2018 because" it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction". Ethereum is better fpr long term investment and it gives a huge profit. Eth is still popular and it's value are closely with the bitcoin price.

It depends of you because its nice if you know the price of every altcoin you invest because some of them is very long time to grow up the price some of them its quick to growing up the price so it depends of you what you invest but for me ethereum is the best to invest because its proven of investors is good for invest and theres many investors become rich because of ethereum and ethereum is the queen of altcoin.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
March 10, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
Every individual have their own taste in altcoins. For me, I prefer ethereum because it is the best coin until now. Just like other people says ethereum is the best altcoins to buy for 2018 because" it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction". Ethereum is better fpr long term investment and it gives a huge profit. Eth is still popular and it's value are closely with the bitcoin price.
March 10, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
Best altcoins to buy for 2018 Huh

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: