Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy now - page 4. (Read 9956 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 22, 2019, 05:19:01 PM
Asset tokenization stirred up interest on how to move real world assets into a blockchain. How does it work? Blockchain tokens can represent participation rights in form of decentralized protocols and this way allows investors of all sizes to purchase shares in given resources. Token prices during IEO Public sale will start at 0.00005 BTC per 1 GEC in multiple stages. All adopters of the token will have to go through a whitelisting process better known as Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering checking. Make sure you read The Disclaimer in full before purchasing GECoins. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. Geco.one common goal is the strong position of GEC on the global market. This project co-creating tremendous opportunities for GEC value growth along with the systematic development and expansion of the PAMM platform.
Activity: 15
June 20, 2019, 12:54:05 PM
Massive investment opportunities are the benefits typically reserved for the few. Decentralized blockchain network can change that. Just like bitcoin is significantly changing the financial landscape, a blockchain asset tokenization can make investing in real world assets far more convenient and efficient.
Token prices during IEO Public sale will start at 0.00005 BTC per 1 GEC in multiple stages. All adopters of the token will have to go through a whitelisting process better known as Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering checking. Make sure you read The Disclaimer in full before purchasing GECoins. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. Geco.one common goal is the strong position of GEC on the global market. This project co-creating tremendous opportunities for GEC value growth along with the systematic development and expansion of the PAMM platform.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 20, 2019, 04:36:54 AM
Etherium was the big option for if we want to buy some coins, Actually etherium are in the move to increase the price and reach of $1000 that you said. And thats true etherium will be a 4-5 profit in this year so for now just start to buy some of them and hold it until the time comes for etherium be in bull run.
too long to reach that price. I think to buy ethereum and hold it for a long time is not very good either. although this asset is good for the long term but we don't know what will happen to the crypto market in the next 5 years. I prefer short-term investment or daily trading that gives us flexibility in assessing the growth of our assets. whenever I get a profit I feel enough and can sell it immediately.

well every person has a different choices . some like to wait for more profit while there are some that like you that are already contented to earn small profits .

etherium is the best suitable coin for those who are patient person that loves hodling because etherium is a slow moving coin but the potential profit that you can get on eth is also big when compare to other fast moving altcoins that increase too often but only for a small percentage  .

best altcoins to buy for now is eth , xrp , bch  , ltc ( to name a few ) there are still good altcoins out there but they are too many to mention .
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
June 20, 2019, 04:23:19 AM
Etherium was the big option for if we want to buy some coins, Actually etherium are in the move to increase the price and reach of $1000 that you said. And thats true etherium will be a 4-5 profit in this year so for now just start to buy some of them and hold it until the time comes for etherium be in bull run.
too long to reach that price. I think to buy ethereum and hold it for a long time is not very good either. although this asset is good for the long term but we don't know what will happen to the crypto market in the next 5 years. I prefer short-term investment or daily trading that gives us flexibility in assessing the growth of our assets. whenever I get a profit I feel enough and can sell it immediately.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
June 19, 2019, 06:19:46 PM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?

You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 04:16:49 PM
a little earlier, when the cryptocurrency market was still in fairly good condition, I always believed that any altcoin has its purpose.  In addition, any platform, ethereum or stellar, still has its adherents.  but lately I have a different opinion that we should choose the best in order to support it with our investments and other actions.  This is how we can save the cryptocurrency market.  Apparently I am more inclined to ethereum.
Activity: 40
June 19, 2019, 12:45:26 PM
Taking into account the current market situation, it is reasonable to trade, not to hold. However, the newbie can do it. Litecoin and Ethereum, NEO and NEM seem to be good gainers and you can invest in these cryptos.
It is too late to gain much with NEO ...
June 19, 2019, 12:44:06 PM
Dimtoken is a secret gem. It's based on the nem blockchain and is nowadays only tradeable on vantagex.io
6 xem are actually a steal for such a project...
https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN

I don't think that this coin has a better future. I've been buying this coin since 2017 but until now the price isn't moving, I may think it is dead already.
I don't know if this development will help to bring it up and show something but until then, I keep it cause if I sell it this time still nothing I've got.
I supposed to think that DIMCOIN is one of the shit coins existed in the market and couldn't think that it moves higher.
Did you read the newest news?
Reconstruction (Antshares did the same with Neo)
Whitelabeling their software ?
Having offers of 2 european banks (with GMEX and MINDEX they showed that they are really working with non crypto companies)

They will start big advertisement in ~ half a year, but first they want to update their software.
Till then the price won´t rise much, but then it will sky rocket ...

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 12:33:40 PM
Taking into account the current market situation, it is reasonable to trade, not to hold. However, the newbie can do it. Litecoin and Ethereum, NEO and NEM seem to be good gainers and you can invest in these cryptos.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 19, 2019, 09:45:27 AM
ethereum, litecoin, neo, bnb, cardano is my daily list to be used as an option to buy altcoins. I have felt from some of these altcoins where the altcoin provides a large profit in investment.
trust me cardano, ethereum and litecoin will give you a surprise for this year, if not possible no later than mid next year. I just focus on investing in them, I will buy more 3 assets and sell my other altcoin assets.

If I am given the opportunity to choose; then Cardano, Stellar, and Ripple are the main choices. After that, Daps and Zilliqa in my opinion have very good prospects
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
June 19, 2019, 08:02:19 AM
I think Verasity offers good future for all of us. They will be listed on Binance DEX very soon (25th June) And as you all know Binance affect will rise VRA's price easily 2-3x more.
Activity: 46
June 18, 2019, 11:17:43 PM
$BEAM $BXY $XSN $BTC
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 06:41:19 PM
I think the best altcoin will buy is coin that proven that still their even the market is bearish and also some projects that have good and unique products. Much better to make a deeply research before we buy to some altcoin so we know if that coin is great.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 18, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
Dimtoken is a secret gem. It's based on the nem blockchain and is nowadays only tradeable on vantagex.io

I don't think that this coin has a better future. I've been buying this coin since 2017 but until now the price isn't moving, I may think it is dead already.
I don't know if this development will help to bring it up and show something but until then, I keep it cause if I sell it this time still nothing I've got.
I supposed to think that DIMCOIN is one of the shit coins existed in the market and couldn't think that it moves higher.
June 18, 2019, 05:47:58 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
June 18, 2019, 10:58:51 AM
More Info on BitcoinCZ:

BitcoinCZ (BCZ) is a newly listed coin, listed for just a few days on coinmarketcap.  Forked from DASH & PIVX.  Has only 2.2 Million Coin MAX.

CMC NEW LISTINGS:
https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

The CZ stands for Cash Zero

I think Bitcoin Cash Zero has great potential as an investment.  There are only approx 2.2 Million coins and the coins are only $0.20 cents each.

Compared to another coin that is similar in scarcity, There is qubitica (QBIT) that has approx 2MIL coins and has a value of $53.00 USD per coin:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qubitica/

Industry:
Bitcoin CZ specializes in IOT (Internet Of Things), one of the hottest technology markets right now and forecasted for the future.

Speculation:
A market cap of only 2 million dollars will send this coin to $1.00 easy.  20 Million will send it to $10.00.
I think that this coin will reach $1.00 USD in less than a month then maybe $10.00 USD before the end of the year!

More Info:
https://www.bitcoincz.org
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbczbitcoin-cz-bcz-5140548

TWITTER FEED: (PROVING DEVS HAVE FOUR OTHER SUCCESSFUL COINS WITH ESTABLISHED COMMUNITIES!)

https://twitter.com/bitcoincz_org

CMC & Github:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cz/
https://github.com/BitcoinCZ/bitcoincz

Old Announcement Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-fork-bitcoincash-zero-bcz-2019-january-the-4th-5086626

Exchanges:
https://crex24.com/exchange/BCZ-BTC
https://sistemkoin.com
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 18, 2019, 10:45:13 AM
ethereum, litecoin, neo, bnb, cardano is my daily list to be used as an option to buy altcoins. I have felt from some of these altcoins where the altcoin provides a large profit in investment.
trust me cardano, ethereum and litecoin will give you a surprise for this year, if not possible no later than mid next year. I just focus on investing in them, I will buy more 3 assets and sell my other altcoin assets.
Good to hear this. I think LTC will go up earlier by LTC Halving in August. That could be an important catalyst for the market to catch the needs of miners and boomers. however, it may be necessary to wait a bit so that the focus of the market on Bitcoin decreases a bit of temperature.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 18, 2019, 09:43:39 AM
Activity: 61
June 18, 2019, 07:27:06 AM
The team designing the network will need to determine who will be the network nodes, what information or type of transactions should go into the ledger, what type of identity management should be used for which type of ecosystem activity and whether different types of participants needs be treated differently. Ecosystem participants can paritcipate in the token ecosystem either at the market layer performing business functions or by becoming nodes to sustain the ledger layer, or both. Geco.one will allocate proceeds across four principal areas of interest: Product Development, Sales and Marketing, Maintenance. The Reserve is for corporate issuances and to generating income so that the Geco.one can continue to develop products and solutions. 60.0% Product Development, 25.0% Sales & Marketing, 5.0 % Reserves, 10.0 % Maintaince.
Activity: 15
June 17, 2019, 04:18:47 PM
Tokens can represent currencies, assets, collectibles, game characters, securities, voting rights, and many other concepts.  An increasing number of companies are taking advantage of this and designing on-chain token-based economies. Designing a model to support such a token-based economy is similar to creating a business model. However, whereas business models may adapt over time, it is not so easy to modify an already deployed token economy model. There are a number of issues that require careful attention. Geco.one common goal is the strong position of GEC on the global market. This project co-creating tremendous opportunities for GEC value growth along with the systematic development and expansion of the PAMM platform. Building a stable position of the GEC token will be possible thanks to experience and full involvement of our team. Looking objectively at projects being currently created as well as on those that are already in exis ence - I see massive potential in GECO.ONE. The expected demand for GEC token is possible thanks to constant care for its usability on the platform and the implementation of the objectives.
Pages:
Jump to: