Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy now - page 6. (Read 9956 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 07:23:36 AM
We are pleased to announce that will be listed on LATOKEN, one of the top 30 crypto exchanges with a focus on providing liquidity for new tokens. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of financial investment technology. If not already a LATOKEN user, please register as soon as possible to ensure your exchange KYC is completed before our launch.
Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

Our Geco.one (GEC) Token will be launched as an initial Exchange Offering (IEO) on the LATOKEN platform. The proposed Launch date and other further details will be notified soon. LATOKEN will facilitate direct access to purchase GEC Token by their account holders and will allow GEC Token to access enhanced liquidity and transparency.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 03, 2019, 05:12:26 AM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
For how long? If youre talking about one or 2 months it will be very impossible to happen. If you're wanna keep that alts for the long term (more than 1 year) i will recommend you to buy BNB or NEO.

Everybody in the space seems to have such screwed up ideas about how long they need to hold on to tokens. One or two months? That is just crazy, but some people think in even shorter timeframes! Whatever happened to things like long term thinking? Or hodling? Now people have coins for a few months and they think they are hodlers!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 03, 2019, 04:15:32 AM
I would suggest staying on bitcoin right now but if you want to risk it, i would say low cap market coins would be the best for risking a little.

Semux and veil are two shining stars in that category.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 03:09:20 AM
There are so many altcoins to buy now. Just look for those altcoins that has low supply with a low price but also check if Altcoin has a good purpose with a live projects.
low supply low prices, maybe you are thinking of a long term altcoin. I myself am still too afraid to invest long-term because sometimes the market analysis I did missed the target I made. therefore I now prefer medium-term investment and daily trading. I have assets with high trade, such as the BNB.
Activity: 854
June 03, 2019, 01:06:25 AM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
For how long? If youre talking about one or 2 months it will be very impossible to happen. If you're wanna keep that alts for the long term (more than 1 year) i will recommend you to buy BNB or NEO.

I do agree, the above coins mentioned by both you are very good in the long term because all the coin have active developments with active updates and generating very good volumes in the market will always help the coin to increase it's value once the market starts recovering.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 02, 2019, 09:20:34 PM
There are so many altcoins to buy now. Just look for those altcoins that has low supply with a low price but also check if Altcoin has a good purpose with a live projects.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 02, 2019, 05:55:25 PM
Mainstream altcoins discusing and predict people get highest percentage up,their values is litecoin but aside fro litecoin i'll go to invest in ethereum.
June 02, 2019, 05:44:13 PM
Stablecoins are not directed to the extreme price volatility that other cryptocurrencies are affected by. Stablecoins leverage the benefits of cryptocurrencies — such as transparency, security, immutability, digital wallets, fast transactions, low fees, and privacy — without losing the guarantees of trust and stability that come with using fiat currency (like the US dollar or Euro). They have the potential to bring benefits to a plethora of industries and individuals that need to make international payments quickly and securely, from migrant workers that need to send money back to their families, to big businesses looking for a cheaper and more efficient way to provide payments to overseas suppliers. Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
June 02, 2019, 08:48:58 AM
This is just a guessing game really. I do like cryptocom at the moment though, also ICX like you've said. Ravencoin has been great to me - you might have missed the run but I still think it has room to grow. Plus you can mine ravencoin if you'd rather do that.

enjin and BAT also have actual functionality and are close to working products. Again, you missed some of the gains but still more to come in my opinion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
June 02, 2019, 08:08:26 AM
June 02, 2019, 07:57:54 AM
Crypto investors have shifted millionaires overnight, only to lose much of their property just weeks next. While that can be inspiring to observe, it also explains bitcoin’s massively unpredictable environment — especially as payment for goods and services. Cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, and this is even more true with stablecoins. This new form of digital money is again taking shape and has a long way to go before potentially moving maturity. While it is difficult to divine what the future has in store in the continually changing world of blockchain, stablecoins could assist bring cryptocurrencies as a whole to the mainstream.
Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Cashback 15%
June 02, 2019, 06:51:55 AM
No doubt ethereum is the most useful cryptocurrency in altcoins because if you want to save your future to be less work and huge profitable then it will play an important role in your picture so investing on ethereum will definitely profitable for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 02, 2019, 06:13:35 AM
after the Bitcoin investment on Bitcoin cash and ethereum will definitely profitable for you so more than this currency there is nothing to invest by the people to take risk.
Activity: 630
June 02, 2019, 05:40:15 AM
it depends on your predictions and your analysis because many coins are very high potential, but I suggest you buy bnb and xrp, ethereum we have coins that have future profits and investments
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 02, 2019, 02:07:54 AM
I suggest you buy an altcoin that is in the top 10 CMC, indeed I think it won't give you 4x -5x profit, but at least you buy a safe coin
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 02, 2019, 01:22:01 AM
i think the best altcoin to buy for now is ethereum at any price below 300$ and before solving scalability issue ethereum can go to the moon good luck in your future decision Smiley
Ethereum does have the best prospects of all altcoins, this is evidenced by a significant price increase. But having an altcoin needs to be a companion who can share the risk if the Ethereum price drops so the loss is not too large, even though the current trend is price increases.
I see the price of ZCash is quite attractive to be an investment in the future, this can be seen from the price that has increased in the last 2 weeks in the position of USD 70 now today has reached USD 86.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
June 02, 2019, 12:31:37 AM
as i can see, everyone has shared their views wisely, and they all are true.
the important thing is your ability to hold and the amount of investment.
their cannot be any permanent advice to this
Activity: 555
June 01, 2019, 09:13:40 AM
lots of coins that will grow with a profit of 3x to 4x fold with active development and a very experienced team if my advice is you buy pundi and this cardano will have a high profit
June 01, 2019, 08:53:09 AM
Fiat currencies’ inherent benefit also applies to stablecoins: the stability of the US Dollar or another asset/currency to which it is linked. Countries with weaker or volatile fiat currencies could utilize stablecoins similar to embracing the USD to manage risk and participate in global monetary systems.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor token is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 01, 2019, 12:08:42 AM
i don't like Eth and the price seems high to me , i need cheap coins , like Icon Ontology  Qtum maybe ??
depending on your own beliefs in my opinion, the greater the capital, the greater the risk, of course, the greater the profit in investing, all depends on the confidence and patience of each investment
Pages:
Jump to: