Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to buy now - page 2. (Read 9956 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 06, 2019, 03:40:03 PM
You mean projects already listed on exchanges or it can be ieo or ico too if it can be IEO then i would suggest you buy some MZG tokens ,invest in Moozicore IEO ,if already listed project then you can check VNT (Vanta Network) ,korean good project already listed on Coinone,Huobi korea.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 06, 2019, 03:31:41 PM
uPlexa (upx)  coin must be in you portfolio
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 04, 2019, 11:34:28 PM
i think best icos are the one with a minimum viable product in the market right now as i see there is a lot of undervalued coin from 2017 good luck for all investors with their holding in the long term Cheesy
I would rather agree if I directly buy coins in the market to be traded, because the simpler and profit gained can be known quickly. Different if you take ICO, you must be patient and wait for a long time.
In my opinion, coins that are eligible to be traded are Litecoin, BNB, Ethereum and Dash. For now, the coin is very prospective. The benefits are not as big as bitcoin, but there are still profits that can be obtained continuously.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 04, 2019, 07:00:10 PM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
I think the best altcoin to buy now is definitely ethereum because the profit will more higher than my expectation for my previous investment so that I am trying to invest in ethereum more than the other altcoins
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 04, 2019, 04:04:58 PM
Blockchain has already given us a new understanding of trust, creating incentives for little-known participants to act according to preset rules. This reshapes our relationships with colleagues and higher authority, ultimately unlocking our potential to work across industries, jurisdictions, and countries.

The next generation of stablecoins, based on algorithmically managed supply and demand balance, aims to completely reinvent the global monetary system… but let’s start from the beginning.Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Activity: 61
July 02, 2019, 06:53:05 PM
It is clear that the general cryptocurrencies are not fit for business. We need something which is worth the same every time, every day, and that is where stablecoins come in – a price-stable cryptocurrency which can be reliably used as a medium of exchange just like their fiat peers, yet benefitting from the blockchain technology. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 30, 2019, 04:32:34 PM
do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?

You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.

The price of ETH now goes up to $300. And I think at the next time, the price of ETH will increase but not fast. I think the investment of EOS is best for the big profit at the end of this year when the price of BTC reach $25,000
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 30, 2019, 04:32:23 PM
I think trying to buy automatic or chain tokens is currently warm, I think it's very good. Please try

for now i think all the coins good to buy because the progress of the market itself is very promising a more significant increase
Now You need to be extremely careful when choosing all your investment projects.  It is necessary to revise the old all the coins that are in the portfolios.  The fact is that after the current correction of the cryptocurrency market, only really popular cryptocurrencies and projects that are of interest to society will remain on the market.  Not for nothing, only rating cryptocurrencies improved their prices, and all other coins were left behind at the bottom.
Activity: 456
Merit: 33
June 30, 2019, 04:23:40 PM
Check out this post, It is the Monero announcement and take a look at the last year chart. Not a bad option to have in your portfolio.
Thanks a lot. I am familiar with the announcement, but I think it will be relevant to read the latest posts. Thank

for now i think all the coins good to buy because the progress of the market itself is very promising a more significant increase
I do not agree, and completely. It seems to me if Bitcoin growth continues, but only some alternative cryptocurrencies will follow it. I think they will just kill the expectation of many, and only some coins will grow well. And in any case, to buy everything - not a good idea
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2019, 03:12:05 PM
I think trying to buy automatic or chain tokens is currently warm, I think it's very good. Please try

Activity: 554
June 29, 2019, 02:54:03 PM
Activity: 61
June 29, 2019, 08:12:42 AM
When the asset is estimated, tokens are available for the investors. If someone wants to diversify their investment portfolio by adding your real estate property, they can easily do it by purchasing your tokens on a blockchain network.
Globalization of capital coming from asset tokenization can significantly improve the demand and ease down the market entry, leading to diversification and growth in the market. Blockchain asset tokenization produces a new category of crypto financial outcomes and is changing the traditional concept of ownership. The leading utility of GEC token is inside the platform ecosystem. One of its features is a credit function that allows PAMM Managers to additional function platform, data Integration, and pay transaction fees. The token is an essential part of the platform and eventually will get listed on the stock exchange. By building demand for GEC, we are bringing a tremendous number of investments to the system. With the use of our token burning and utilisation strategy, we're making it stronger on the exchanges — that way; we are giving you the ability to profit from the initial purchase. The founders' assumption is the token is usable now and, in the future, and infrastructure development around the token before, during, and after IEO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 06:54:36 PM

You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Best altcoin right now is ethereum!
It has the capability to move up to 500 dollars. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency when it comes in volume. Many whales are lending their investment in ethereum and bitcoin. In fact, these two cryptocurrencies are dominating the market right now. They pulled some whales in other altcoins causing for them to go down.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
June 28, 2019, 01:33:11 PM
Monero it is actually in my list and I still hold some of it. Being one of the top 20 altcoins, I'm in no doubts that investors will look into its potentiality.
I'm on the look those coins among the top 20 in the market that still at declines cause I know it will grow in the coming days which maybe I can double my money or more.
I don't have a good analysis of coins in the future. but for the long term I speculated on monero and cardano. whatever the results I will see next year.
but I really enjoy daily trading, which takes up more of my time every day.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
June 28, 2019, 10:13:46 AM
XMR could fit that description. It is doing good since May this year and still room to get higher on the charts. Maybe a good time to pick up some with a slight dip for today.
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about it, because I did not particularly follow the development of this coin. Although ideologically I really like this coin. But unfortunately I do not know anything about the current situation and future plans.
Check out this post, It is the Monero announcement and take a look at the last year chart. Not a bad option to have in your portfolio.
Monero it is actually in my list and I still hold some of it. Being one of the top 20 altcoins, I'm in no doubts that investors will look into its potentiality.
I'm on the look those coins among the top 20 in the market that still at declines cause I know it will grow in the coming days which maybe I can double my money or more.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 28, 2019, 10:04:11 AM
Best altcoin for long term investment as price now 27 june 2019, I choose Cardano and Ripple. I smell very good future this these coin
Can't just predict it like that. You need to do some research or analysis beforehand to say that the altcoin is likely to be very good going forward. Not just saying and kissing. I don't blame your predictions, it's just that your method might be very funny. But in my opinion it comforted me for a while.
Agree, speculate about the future of a certain coin by smelling and seeing, it is really a superficial and unreliable prediction because if everything is so easy, this market will not be too risky, and we do not need to analyze or consult from some experts, this method only shows this guy's serious lack of knowledge. Personally, when I talk about this topic, I still really can't give a suitable opinion about the best altcoin to invest because market volatility is quite chaotic, altcoins can all become prominent quickly, so need more time to get the clearest signals
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
June 28, 2019, 09:43:47 AM
XMR could fit that description. It is doing good since May this year and still room to get higher on the charts. Maybe a good time to pick up some with a slight dip for today.
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about it, because I did not particularly follow the development of this coin. Although ideologically I really like this coin. But unfortunately I do not know anything about the current situation and future plans.
Activity: 658
June 27, 2019, 10:22:34 AM
i think best icos are the one with a minimum viable product in the market right now as i see there is a lot of undervalued coin from 2017 good luck for all investors with their holding in the long term Cheesy
Activity: 21
June 27, 2019, 09:34:43 AM
At this time Etherium is one of the options to buy, because at this time the price starts to increase, besides that in my opinion Etherium is a strong coin because it has a great team.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
June 27, 2019, 09:03:39 AM
Best altcoin for long term investment as price now 27 june 2019, I choose Cardano and Ripple. I smell very good future this these coin
Can't just predict it like that. You need to do some research or analysis beforehand to say that the altcoin is likely to be very good going forward. Not just saying and kissing. I don't blame your predictions, it's just that your method might be very funny. But in my opinion it comforted me for a while.
I think big coins like Ripple, or Eth, or even XP have become commonplace. if you want something new it's better to look for the IEO project. it's just that we talk about the best altcoin, and so far, I've never seen an altcoin better than ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: