Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ? - page 20. (Read 148102 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
December 31, 2017, 01:35:21 PM
Reddcoin !! Way undervalued should have a 1biilion market cap like dodge !

Don't forget to vote for it to get on Binance voting ends Jan 5.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
December 31, 2017, 01:25:05 PM

No offence, but you show chart from one week and you call this project solid!? Take a look at the chart of any top 10 altcoin to see what it means solid. This coins working to achieve this positions years - this is solid base!

I have to give you right both about the chart, which was more ment as a little joke, and that it is a young project with lots to prove yet, so in that way solid may be the incorrect word.
Here is the full chart on cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion
What it has delivered so far seem to be of a way higher quality than many of the top 100, as well as most of the other 2017 projects, so I think it is one of the "best altcoins to invest for 2018".
It was the project I ended up supporting after using some time looking for new gems.

Edit: since getting paid for posts is mentioned in a later post, and I don't want to make an(other) off topic post in this thread: I am not getting paid for recommending DeepOnion here, I do it because I believe in it, and I, as earlier mentioned and my signature show, support this project.
Edit: Sorry for making a mess of your thread, @op  Shocked
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 01:16:33 PM
DeepOnion is making a nice staircase chart, you can just walk right up and get some before they pass the 10$ mark, and keep walking until you get to the moon.

Bad jokes aside - have a look if you haven't already - it is a solid project, the team have proven that time and time again.
On top of the investment opportunity, there is still airdrop going, and they have lots of bounties and even giveaways on their forums.
The community is passing 10.000 members about now, the announcement here on bitcointalk is the 3rd most replied to of all altcoin announcements ever:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Also, it contributes to TOR with more than 800 nodes (number is up and down obviously - indication here: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/ONION/)

Happy New Year!

No offence, but you show chart from one week and you call this project solid!? Take a look at the chart of any top 10 altcoin to see what it means solid. This coins working to achieve this positions years - this is solid base!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
December 31, 2017, 12:47:02 PM
DeepOnion is making a nice staircase chart, you can just walk right up and get some before they pass the 10$ mark, and keep walking until you get to the moon.

Bad jokes aside - have a look if you haven't already - it is a solid project, the team have proven that time and time again.
On top of the investment opportunity, there is still airdrop going, and they have lots of bounties and even giveaways on their forums.
The community is passing 10.000 members about now, the announcement here on bitcointalk is the 3rd most replied to of all altcoin announcements ever:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Also, it contributes to TOR with more than 800 nodes (number is up and down obviously - indication here: https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/ONION/)

Happy New Year!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 07:53:19 PM
All the altcoins are basically alternative coins of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most successful crypto than any other altcoins that's why I called them as alternative coins.
If you see seriously then you have to find that only one coin which is the most successful in recent past and present and that alt is ethereum. It has increased almost 3000% in 2017 so we can think that it will be brighter at 2018 surely. Though no one can guess perfectly what is coming at future but we can imagine something by seeing its present performance. Ethereum is the best choice for 2018 in my personal opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 07:01:38 AM
XRP, IOTA, CREA, XSpec and OmiseGo are my bets for next year.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
December 29, 2017, 06:18:34 AM
I think ETH and XRB are good to be invited in 2018 because its reputation is currently very good and good enough to be invested in the year 2018
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
December 29, 2017, 05:48:07 AM
My holdings:

- Xspec
- Oyster Pearl
- Elixir
- ColX
- SOMN
- Substratum
- UNIFY

Have great feeling about each of them!

(wave at me when you see me driving my lambo Grin)
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
December 28, 2017, 04:39:12 PM
I think you need to invest in anonymous coins.
They are gaining popularity, and as a result, the price will grow dynamically.
Which project is right for you to decide for yourself and find yourself.
Already written about various projects. My favorites - zoin and xspec
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 28, 2017, 04:32:23 PM
 SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin
Circulating Supply 20,785,264 XSPEC
Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price!
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 28, 2017, 04:08:38 PM
My experience 2017 and what I think about 2018.

I do not invest in ICO's again. I only made losses at the ICO's this year. (example Polybius (10$ each Coin on ICO), ARTE ) . I'll wait until I see the coins on the market and observe first.

My best experience 2017 is with existing coins that are already listed somewhere and have a very active community and DEV's. ( PIVX, STRAT, WAVE, ARK)

In 2018 I see this potential at POSW and UNIFY. I have been observing them for some time and they are currently growing strongly in the areas of community, the teams behind them and what's behind the coins.

I think in 2018 I will pursue the strategy: Never ICOs, first observe how the coins develop then compare and then invest.  

And there will certainly be more coins that are worth it! POSW and UNIFY are only the start of 2018

I have been also keeping an eye on PosW, but after sometime I find it hard to remain that bullish on it.

Masternodes coming yes, then they just basically say "hey we will update to lightning network too"...ok great and all but
lightning isnt even up and running on bitcoin or litecoin yet. Will it really be that easy to start using?

Also their model of providing staking as a service has changed dramatically and you have to pay membership
to get higher staking rewards, otherwise the staking is 1%...

I will say their trustless TPos is interesting and also is the treasury, but remeber the first dev team was replaced.

I am still considering a masternode, we will see.
I think that every replacement of the composition of developers has a certain deep meaning, and first of all it is to raise the rating of the project itself. But this does not mean that the project has good prospects for the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 28, 2017, 03:58:15 PM
My experience 2017 and what I think about 2018.

I do not invest in ICO's again. I only made losses at the ICO's this year. (example Polybius (10$ each Coin on ICO), ARTE ) . I'll wait until I see the coins on the market and observe first.

My best experience 2017 is with existing coins that are already listed somewhere and have a very active community and DEV's. ( PIVX, STRAT, WAVE, ARK)

In 2018 I see this potential at POSW and UNIFY. I have been observing them for some time and they are currently growing strongly in the areas of community, the teams behind them and what's behind the coins.

I think in 2018 I will pursue the strategy: Never ICOs, first observe how the coins develop then compare and then invest.  

And there will certainly be more coins that are worth it! POSW and UNIFY are only the start of 2018

I have been also keeping an eye on PosW, but after sometime I find it hard to remain that bullish on it.

Masternodes coming yes, then they just basically say "hey we will update to lightning network too"...ok great and all but
lightning isnt even up and running on bitcoin or litecoin yet. Will it really be that easy to start using?

Also their model of providing staking as a service has changed dramatically and you have to pay membership
to get higher staking rewards, otherwise the staking is 1%...

I will say their trustless TPos is interesting and also is the treasury, but remeber the first dev team was replaced.

I am still considering a masternode, we will see.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
December 28, 2017, 02:31:20 PM
BiblePay, combination of DASH + Vertcoin + 10% Charity
Activity: 392
December 28, 2017, 12:26:59 AM
could not have predicted such a thing, if predictably will, of course, make everyone invested in the same coin. but for the benchmark, you can invest on ethereum on next year because these coins are pretty good if seen later in the future because of the devotees are also more and more.
Activity: 64
December 27, 2017, 10:05:58 PM
Ethereum is first on the list. I am planning to go on trading. Hoepfully by the start of the year, I can also start my ethereum. Had heard a lot of positive feedback about ethereum, too. So let's give it a try.
I agree with you, but you won't be able to gain a lot. Don't forget about other good alt coins like Ripple, LTC.
Activity: 336
December 27, 2017, 08:51:49 PM
Ethereum is first on the list. I am planning to go on trading. Hoepfully by the start of the year, I can also start my ethereum. Had heard a lot of positive feedback about ethereum, too. So let's give it a try.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
December 27, 2017, 08:08:02 PM
COLX !!! (2018 start booming, now still cheap - Verge (XVG) competitor but way better)

(if this won't change the market you may kick me out of this forum and steal my Spectrecoins and Oyster Pearl tokens...
Activity: 1
December 26, 2017, 04:21:53 AM
So many coins now, not easy to choose few of them... There was big hype about IOTA, lot of people say it's very promising coin, also it's not based on blockchain what can be its advantage, we will see. But still has some problem with a wallet...
ADA (Cardano project) looks for promising coin with academic background, I bought some of them.
Of course NEO, this coin should be very popular on Chinese market.
You haven't recommended Nexus, do you think it's not good for an investmant? It's real space-coin so maybe this rocket will fire to the sky Wink
Activity: 4
December 25, 2017, 04:14:13 PM
The top 5 for my sake is PayPie, OmiseGO, Litecoin, Stratis and NEM. I think 2018 will be a great year for all of these coins/tokens  Grin

I like your top 5, especially Stratis
Pages:
Jump to: