Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year - page 2. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
bitcoin is a very good investment for now but to reach bitcoin is very expensive so we can start with alt-coin investment like eth which has high price among other coins
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
It's really hard to say which one is the best.  There are many altcoins to invest this year. People must have different opinion about it. For me this 5 will be a better choice to invest and make profitable.
1.LTC
2.ETH
3.Ripple
4.IOTA
5.NEO
They have huge opportunity, big potential and good projects.

In the end,  I would say make sure you do your research before investment and invest the amount which will make No difference to you or your loved ones even if u never had that money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
in addition to bitcoin there are some good alt-coin for investment this year and predicted the price will rise, such as eth and alt-coin other
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 07:46:00 AM
 on of the best altcoin to invest this year is ripple .  because i see the market that the percentage of this coin high percentage rate. there are a lot of good alt out there.   before investing in alt, do deep research well. search about the dev team ,whitepaper and partner project.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
January 25, 2018, 06:31:27 AM
What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

For me i think this 5 will be a good choice and would be profitable for this year and will have a good future.Anyway this is just an opinion it will still depend to everyones choices
EOS (EOS)
Monero (XMR)
IOTA (IOT)
Ripple (XRP)
and Waves (WAVES).
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
The best altcoin to invest this year is Expanse. It was really a great altcoin with a bright future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 25, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
I think the future belongs to the anonymous coins. Thats why i invest in DeepOnion, Xspec and Enigma. I also invest in verge, but until now the devs are real disappointing. But the oter anonymous coins have great devs, and the price rises permanently. And this year when the gouverment starts to regulate cryptocurrenciews, everbody want to have one of the anonymous coins!
Activity: 62
January 25, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
tvt.io is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 9
January 25, 2018, 04:17:25 AM
Hacken is really nice project. I'll keep my coins for longterm. I dont sold them under 50$/HKN  Cool

Only 5.6mln total coins and burning model... HKN can be worth more them 100-200$ on the future. Now is 4$ with 15m marketcap and 3.5m supply!!!  Cheesy

OMG why HKN is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really like pearls like HKN Smiley This will give good profit in long term investment. Im sure for 100%.
Activity: 504
January 25, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
I'd rather invest in BCH or ETH
2 coin is not less popular with BTC
maybe a few years later the price of ETH and BCH is not much different with BTC...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 03:55:23 AM
I believe only in Ethereum. I think that Altcoin will be one of the most profitable in 2018.
Activity: 420
January 25, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
maybe Ethereum as the right choice for investment because at the beginning of this year the development of Ethereum pretty good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
If you have many needs then if you invest in most coins it does not matter, if you feel you have a lot of opportunities in the coin.
But you also have to be good at seeing good coin opportunities to invest in, so there is no big loss.
If you are interested in investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and many others.
What you can see on these sites.

I think EOS will have a great year, but I also really believe in SUMO and SIA. I think all have really great tech that is being underappreciated by the market at the moment
Activity: 241
January 25, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
If you have many needs then if you invest in most coins it does not matter, if you feel you have a lot of opportunities in the coin.
But you also have to be good at seeing good coin opportunities to invest in, so there is no big loss.
If you are interested in investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and many others.
What you can see on these sites.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
January 25, 2018, 02:12:48 AM
My suggestion for you are the following:
AION- The Third Generation Blockchain Network. https://aion.network/
CCO- a Crypto Payment Platform.  https://ccore.azureedge.net/#/home
INS- the 1st to decentralized ecosystem directly connecting grocery manufacturers and consumers. https://ins.world/
These coins have practical use and solves a real problem. Thus they will certainly have a very good profit in the future in you invest in them now.
Activity: 140
January 25, 2018, 01:33:20 AM
I think Eth, Waves and IOTA will continue to have proper growth. Even though it is currently experiencing dump like any other alts, I still see them as the most used and the most valued. Also, They have been consistent to the rate of their growth since early last year.
Activity: 179
January 25, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

I never been boring to say etherium is good altcoin to invest now, tomorrow and future.
Thats the first of my choice. Second i think invest in ico is good chance to grow capital in high percentage. So do own research and invest in it.
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
January 25, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
I would go for IOTA, with its data market place being tested by several big names. It has fallen more than 50% after the initial hype around data market place, but this has potential to give good results once its market place is live and is adopted by some big name. Though no one can predict what will happen to the value of IOTA from here, I would still keep some investment in IOTA as it does have a real use case.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
I really hope so. I participated in the ICO Stratis and did not sold coins. Much money earned. I think Stratis by the summer will grow in two times.
For best altcoin to invest not only this year but through following years and that is ethereum, because i believe it will continue rising and continuously running in many years. Even there are falling value sometimes, its not the reason to be not best altcoin to and, also it has potential to ethereum to be a second in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 01:12:12 AM
There is a lot of promising altcoins now on my list are xrp, ltc, eth, etn and I'm looking forward for btw and daneel I know this is not yet release in exchange market but those on my list I'm sure it will attract more investors and it will be more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: