Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year - page 7. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 02, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
altcoin is very promising to be invested in this year is XVG.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 02, 2018, 05:15:03 AM
Now is the most appropriate time to turn your attention to new crypto-currencies. Popular resources like Bitcoin and Ethereum have become almost inaccessible to ordinary users. While beginners can earn even with small investments. Therefore, a user just acquainted with the world of digital money, it is better to start with them. I think, the best Altcoins to invest this year are Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, NEM. They will provide an opportunity to acquire the required experience and get a good income by investing the minimum amount.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
In fact, the increase in the growth of altcoins in the last year.The growth of XMR,XRP,BCH,LTC, ETH coins was much higher their value is still high.This year's growth will increase.This makes them more invested.ETH will be the best investment this year to get me.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
January 02, 2018, 04:08:14 AM
I guess my choice fell on the ethereum however for long term investment and patience so as not suffered heavy losses.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 04:04:50 AM
I recommend the most promising altcoin in 2018 is HYP! He is a payment type of encrypted digital currency, if you are interested in understanding him, very good, the current price is very low, I believe he will rise in 2018 will exceed 1000 times. I hope we recommend a lot, I will pay attention to everyone's recommendation! Learning from each other!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 02, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.
best altcoin to invest on this year will probably be ETH, LTC and XRP considering the fact this coins are the hero of altcoin in 2018. they make everybody think otherwise whether the price of altcoin are being influenced. LTC rose 400% of its initial price within few month. the same pump up also happen to ETH which is currently above $800 on coinmarket carp. if this trend continue i have no reason to doubt the success of these coins in 2018
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
LSK
XSPEC
TRX
IOT
REQ

and something less known, but that can bring a lot of profits
- ATS
- VIBE
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

It is difficult to find out best altcoin since there are so many of them.
People will have different opinion about this. I dont know which one is the best but etherium is good choice to invest right now.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
Eth,ripple,xrb this three coins need to do invest because you will regret it if you don't buy now,This year eth,ripple and xrb go so high and a lot of investors see the potential of this Coins,Moreover i think the price of this since i start this july are 7x high now so i regret that but still there's a lot of chance so i give it a try to buy little by little.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 02, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

i will suggest you to invest in the TRX, XLM, and SUB. these coins are really undervalued at the moment and i am pretty much sure that these coins will give generous returns in the 2018.. P.S do your own research and then invest i am not a financial expert
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 02, 2018, 02:40:45 AM
I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

Following on this, I feel like DeepOnion and Komodo have large growth potential, both privacy coins (although deeponion is a much smaller market cap), so I'd try either.

don't forget with bcn because bcn is adopted from monero which is offering privacy for every people and the fees of bcn is not too big. the price now is still in under estimate but I think it will going to increase soon. deeponion and komodo is good too if you need to invest for a long term and I think deeponion have a small fee too like bcn. besides that, there is another cheap coin that we can invest which is rdd and this coin is undervalued too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
January 02, 2018, 02:38:23 AM
Wabi
ETN
sia
eth
XRP
Activity: 141
January 02, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
i wouldnt want to hype any projects, but coins like ethereum, bitcoin, waves, doge,litecoin, zeit,dgb, Eltcoin, pivx, OMG, PTOY, BTG, exrn, expanse,dalc and GCN will pump like magic in 2018.... goodluck guys.
January 02, 2018, 02:25:26 AM
Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
Really? Can you explain why Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months? How the future of Stratis? I want invest amount of money if the news are right.
Their privacy Tumblebit protocol will goes live on mainnet soon ( The first Platform ever give privacy solution for king of crypto Bitcoin also First Masternodes ever you can earn bitcoin instead of stratis ) , Ico platform product already ready to use,Stratis's first 2 verified ICOs will be announce very soon ( end of january, one ICO is industry leader company from China   ! ).
Their Sidechains technology and Smartcontract also will be released in Q1 this year ... Means Their platform will be fully ready before Q1 2018  Kiss
Blitzcash is the first project gonna deploy their chain on Stratis 's Sidechain.
Stratis Identity IOS app awating for Apple approval , update about Stratis Academy ( for developers ) Soon!
Bonus they will have 2 Expos incoming , one in February and the biggest Expo for the team will be in April ( London Blockchain Expo ) where Stratis gonna fully showcase their tech according to CEO.

Btw New investors seems getting bored of cheap penny coins  and once they realize about Supply/Total marketcap ...(Just because its over 10$ doesnt mean its expensive )
Then They gonna invest in Good fundamentals projects , and Stratis is one of the best fundamental project ever.
Just imagine once product hits , + new investors buying volume , thats a huuuuge lot of money pour in ..... Fucking to the moon.
Activity: 1274
January 02, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
I think now the coin value is define through the coin privacy,low transaction fee, fast transaction and big community, so in 2018 all that altscoin which have all these features will go moon. Verge,Ripple and some other big community coins will be remain on top.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
January 02, 2018, 02:13:38 AM
Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
Really? Can you explain why Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months? How the future of Stratis? I want invest amount of money if the news are right.
Activity: 429
January 02, 2018, 02:12:17 AM
just try to buy bitcoin or ethereum to make it just because it's fast enough and it will not change until 2018 because it's still the way they are and that's still the price. But in the long run that coin more than you think.
January 02, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
I would choose to invest in Fast Invest ICO. They has strong team with already operating Fintech business!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
January 02, 2018, 01:58:58 AM
I would take a look into OMG and if you would like you can try my free OMG course out. It will teach you everything you need to know about it. https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/omisego-101/

Not financial advice, but it will give you the knowledge you need to evaluate it yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: