Pages:
Author

Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year - page 8. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 01:56:57 AM
lsk & eos  Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

In my opinion this year is the year for altcoin, especially Ethereum.
I think some altcoins that will have the opportunity to earn profit are BTG, CTR and LTC.
Activity: 94
January 02, 2018, 01:46:06 AM
i think the best altcoins to invest this year is Ripple...

Ripple always shows a high percentage increase rate.

Thanks..
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
January 02, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
this 2018, is remarkable year for all of us. as per my experience i can recommended these alt coins

Wabi
ltc
neo
sia
eth

wabi is important because low supply always there. working project always. if you planning to put more funds please put on potential ico's also. i have some ico's with great potential.

Bobsrepair
Gonetwork
Bluzelle

those have premium culture. please do your own research before investing.
Activity: 12
January 02, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

I think XSPEC is a great choice with a low market cap. It has gained a lot of momentum and the techonology behind it is incredible. A front runner in privacy.

I also recommend ZCL, 10x less the valuation as Zcash (it's the same coin) and soon to been a bitcoin hardfork with less than 200m valuation IMO.

Happy 2018
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 02, 2018, 01:27:43 AM
yes...
very possible. because from the previous year altcoin was profitable. I think this year altcoin could be more profitable for us. it is shown because at this time many are interested in the world of cryptocurrency .. it can affect the existence of altcoin more valuable so it will be more profitable for us.
and you can try with bitroad. I'm sure bitroad will be able to be one altcoin to be proud of ..
Activity: 29
January 02, 2018, 01:19:28 AM
I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

Following on this, I feel like DeepOnion and Komodo have large growth potential, both privacy coins (although deeponion is a much smaller market cap), so I'd try either.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
January 02, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 12:58:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: