Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining? - page 2. (Read 6875 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 22, 2017, 04:26:42 AM
cloud mining sites are ponzi.you better think others option to earn bitcoin.I invest bitcoin many site but at the end I cant even get back my investment.I Just can tell you keep away from Cloud Mining.withdraw your investment soon otherwise you have big chance to lose your investment.I was try cex.io well known site but lose my investment.you can try mine with AntMiner that would be best decision.

Instead of investing those I think the best thing to do is to buy your own rig rather than placing our money in cloudmining site since it has bad review and also its so clear that they have run as ponzi scheme right now thats why we should need to avoid this one and try to find other option where we can earn more profits.
If you took the effort to properly read the post you were responding to, you would have seen that he advised to buy your own hardware to start mining for real.

I must however point out that mining is a done industry for the average person. It's simply not worth to buy yourself a piece of hardware as investment.

If you are looking to make profit, either get involved in trading, or just buy and hodl Bitcoin for the long term ~ buying Bitcoin always beaten mining in terms of profitability.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 22, 2017, 04:22:25 AM
If you even invest on legit "cloud mining" it takes long time to get back your investment like someone post above, he/she said it took 7 month to pass the ROI. You must consider that, if you don't need your money quickly that's okay I think.

But, recommended to mine yourself than invest on cloud mining.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
June 21, 2017, 10:02:05 PM
cloud mining sites are ponzi.you better think others option to earn bitcoin.I invest bitcoin many site but at the end I cant even get back my investment.I Just can tell you keep away from Cloud Mining.withdraw your investment soon otherwise you have big chance to lose your investment.I was try cex.io well known site but lose my investment.you can try mine with AntMiner that would be best decision.

Instead of investing those I think the best thing to do is to buy your own rig rather than placing our money in cloudmining site since it has bad review and also its so clear that they have run as ponzi scheme right now thats why we should need to avoid this one and try to find other option where we can earn more profits.
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
June 21, 2017, 06:29:14 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 04:40:46 AM
Cloud mining is what happens when a person or business has purchased a good amount of mining equipment for themselves and realizes that it is not going to get them anywhere.  The cost is way over the return and now they are sitting on this equipment and there are two options to recoup some of the cost, they can try to unload the mining equipment or they can try to get others to pay them the revenue that they envisioned when buying the equipment.

Maybe you can be paid a revenue of the mining partnership during the days of cloud mining still profitable from the last 10 years ago.The mining that time is very profitable and abundant, unlike nowadays mining equipments consumed a lot of electricity compared from previous years electricity that time is affordable, because of slow running miner computers. Todays equipments for cloud mining is requiring fast hardwares that consumes a lot of electricity, that's why is not profitable at all; it made a decisions to those swindlers to scam people using mining ponzi scheme that promises an investment with a ghost presentation; pretending to be legit. To make a final conclusion is nothing or no more best cloud mining these days, and I don't know how others find themselves to be better despite of problems on those cloudmining offers nowadays.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 21, 2017, 01:20:10 AM
Cloud mining is what happens when a person or business has purchased a good amount of mining equipment for themselves and realizes that it is not going to get them anywhere.  The cost is way over the return and now they are sitting on this equipment and there are two options to recoup some of the cost, they can try to unload the mining equipment or they can try to get others to pay them the revenue that they envisioned when buying the equipment.
Activity: 462
June 20, 2017, 07:44:05 AM
Maybe you can try hashflare here is my proof of withdraw, here is my refferal https://goo.gl/VfPntL

I've been using hashflare for 2 years and I got ROI around 7 Month, after that i still got my profit everyweeks

here is my refferal code if you wanna use it https://goo.gl/VfPntL . Once again, invest money that you can afford to lose
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 20, 2017, 06:35:12 AM
Well I see some were investing to some of those sites, but personally I don't trust those cloud minings specially they don't have the facilities like hardwares that mines actually. That fact they have was only their websites and most cases of cloud mines that investors only partners with them promised good profit, but it's not legit; most cases turn out a ponzi scheme later on scam people; website is down having more reasons og technical issues in the future.
I agree . Almost all the cloud mining sites only do the calculation of numbers, they do not have hardware mining. We are promised to get many benefits, but it only runs for some time. Until we finally lose all the investment we have, cloud mining ended up scam with a variety of reasons. They do various ways to take the bitcoin we have.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 20, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
That fact they have was only their websites and most cases of cloud mines that investors only partners with them promised good profit, but it's not legit; most cases turn out a ponzi scheme later on scam people; website is down having more reasons og technical issues in the future.
Well, for those website who doesn't have hardware miners they just buy the cloud mining script and did some adjustment like theme design and total payout per hash rate, after that they will host their websites.

This kind of websites usually found in nowadays cloud mining, where they just poor scammer to steal investor's money.
Activity: 574
June 19, 2017, 04:12:20 PM
Well I see some were investing to some of those sites, but personally I don't trust those cloud minings specially they don't have the facilities like hardwares that mines actually. That fact they have was only their websites and most cases of cloud mines that investors only partners with them promised good profit, but it's not legit; most cases turn out a ponzi scheme later on scam people; website is down having more reasons og technical issues in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
June 19, 2017, 06:31:01 AM
There are three cloud mining websites Genesis Mining, Hashnet , Eobot, all of them are paying but the thing it will take a lot of time to get returns but still, these websites are paying their customers. But when it comes to my consideration cloud mining are that much profitable because with the increase in the bitcoin it will take a lot of time to get our investment back.

For me genesis and hashnet is the best cloud mining sites. However, most of the people consider cloud mining is the kind of ponzi scheme but are saying that it is the best go for the people to get the returns of your investment.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 19, 2017, 03:43:34 AM
There are three cloud mining websites Genesis Mining, Hashnet , Eobot, all of them are paying but the thing it will take a lot of time to get returns but still, these websites are paying their customers. But when it comes to my consideration cloud mining are that much profitable because with the increase in the bitcoin it will take a lot of time to get our investment back.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 05:29:52 PM
I'm happy to be a Genesis Mining investor. Amazing Company and worldwide leader!
I got my ROI and I’m still receiving bitcoins in my wallet every day.
If you want to join us and become a crypto miner here is a 3% OFF  exclusive discount code  “ALQ3jY” and the link for subscription  https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/916434
For any questions feel free to write PM.
Have a nice day!
Activity: 770
May 28, 2016, 03:23:13 AM
Firstly read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387 You may get your own idea about the legit cloud mining service and the risk on cloud mining. Probably you will not get ROI or may be it takes much time to get your ROI.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 27, 2016, 07:58:41 PM
Cloud mining most of the times is a bad investment, and the halving will make it even worse.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
March 25, 2016, 04:48:58 AM
Please help me to find what are the best and legit Bitcoin Cloud Mining?
its hard to said who is the best,but you can rank them by reputable and how much user on that cloud mining,so far i just found two cloud mining site.
www.hashflare.io
www.hashocean.com
but honestly i never try it,i still not mining bitcoin,i'm traumatic because scam cloud mining.

None of these two website have ever provided any proof of mining and the second is 100% Ponzi. So pls do not list these anymore.
Activity: 518
March 25, 2016, 03:56:30 AM
3 months until we face the next halving. Unless the price doubles, 90% of current miners will have to shut down. Investing into cloud mining ATM s a very, very, VERY bad decision.
Very interesting fact you reveal here , people who wants to invest in any cloud mining should think twice before decide and send the coin to cloud mining service .
As crazyivan said , It would be very bad decision if you investing your coin now. And however I would never trust anymore to cloud mining service. Just be careful guys.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 24, 2016, 02:18:16 PM
There's no legit cloud mining here in our bitcoin talk they are not paying to invest their money its better to stay away from them..
Yes. It is risky if our money been invested in a scam site by mistake. But when we invest in a legit and good site, then it is also take so long time to reach pay out limit. I have invested 0.01 in a cloud mining and payout is also 0.01.  So far I earned 0.0007 in more than two months of time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 24, 2016, 10:37:37 AM
Please help me to find what are the best and legit Bitcoin Cloud Mining?
its hard to said who is the best,but you can rank them by reputable and how much user on that cloud mining,so far i just found two cloud mining site.
www.hashflare.io
www.hashocean.com
but honestly i never try it,i still not mining bitcoin,i'm traumatic because scam cloud mining.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
March 24, 2016, 04:03:56 AM
We are still searching for it, but with 100% we will not find it unless the price of Bitcoin goes to at least 1500-2000 USD then even with difficulty increasing we can have a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: