Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining? - page 4. (Read 6875 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
January 06, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16

Hashnest is probably one of the best cloud mining companies out there.
Sure they did cheat, but less then other companies did. Which makes them the best of the worst.

Hashnest is the best since there is not better one.
They are indeed the best of the worst.

I used them in the past but these days not anymore. The time where cloud mining, if ever, is gone.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2016, 10:43:57 AM
I am trust in hashnest
Activity: 504
January 06, 2016, 09:26:59 AM
Please help me to find what are the best and legit Bitcoin Cloud Mining?

actually cloud mining are pretty similar to a scam ...
to many sites claim to mine but really they scam only people. but sometimes ago cex.io give a reasonable profit in a short time.
Best solutions, for this time, could be Amazon AWS (you set by yourself!).
now most mining sites are ponzi or a scam, I dont recommend any site,
you'd better hire a rig or buy mining equipment itself
but it is constrained by the cost of electricity
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 06:45:50 PM
With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16

Hashnest is probably one of the best cloud mining companies out there.
Sure they did cheat, but less then other companies did. Which makes them the best of the worst.
Activity: 672
January 05, 2016, 05:27:50 PM

I don't find hashnest difficulty. In fact it's quite easy to use. And it's even easier to step out by selling your hash.

Problem is though, will it be profitable to use hashnest? I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 966
January 05, 2016, 02:56:43 PM
With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 05, 2016, 12:09:56 PM

to many sites claim to mine but really they scam only people. but sometimes ago cex.io give a reasonable profit in a short time.

Thanks for recommend Amazon AWS, never heard it before but looks very interesting.
January 05, 2016, 12:00:09 PM
Thank u all for help me to decide about cloud mining or not, I've done some research myself and look what I found on CEX.IO website: "PLEASE, NOTICE THAT CURRENTLY CLOUD-BASED GIGAHASHES ARE NOT MINING DUE TO UNPROFITABILITY, BUT THE SITUATION MAY CHANGE."

Our company BuxTime works with Bitcoin for less than a month, we're beginners and we need to understand hows everything works, glad that we found the Bitcointalk community.

What does your company actually do? It s obvious u re new in this industry cause Cex.io hasn't been offering cloud mining for about a year. Pls ask around and investigate all your options before your actually invest into anything.

We're PTC website with over 2M users paying in Bitcoin, Paypal and Payza...
Activity: 504
January 05, 2016, 11:36:47 AM
The best and most rusted as legit Bitcoin cloud mioning service is without any doubt Hashnest. Hashnest is the Bitmain cloud mining service, and besides them there is not much trusted mining services on the web. So, if you want to start cloudmining I definitly suggest you use them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 10:43:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 05, 2016, 10:37:01 AM
Thank u all for help me to decide about cloud mining or not, I've done some research myself and look what I found on CEX.IO website: "PLEASE, NOTICE THAT CURRENTLY CLOUD-BASED GIGAHASHES ARE NOT MINING DUE TO UNPROFITABILITY, BUT THE SITUATION MAY CHANGE."

Our company BuxTime works with Bitcoin for less than a month, we're beginners and we need to understand hows everything works, glad that we found the Bitcointalk community.

What does your company actually do? It s obvious u re new in this industry cause Cex.io hasn't been offering cloud mining for about a year. Pls ask around and investigate all your options before your actually invest into anything.
legendary
Activity: 1232
January 05, 2016, 10:21:57 AM
Best cloud mining site hashnets. But i do not advise cloud mining too because roi is too much time and may be you can not make roi.(during this time diff can too much increase, new miner equipment can come with hight hash power)

I think if the ROI is too long, it is not too problematic, because in hashnest you can resell your GHS whenever you need.
January 05, 2016, 02:51:14 AM

Activity: 16
January 05, 2016, 01:59:56 AM
Best cloud mining site hashnets. But i do not advise cloud mining too because roi is too much time and may be you can not make roi.(during this time diff can too much increase, new miner equipment can come with hight hash power)
brand new
Activity: 0
January 05, 2016, 01:21:09 AM
None of them tbh
legendary
Activity: 980
January 05, 2016, 12:47:18 AM
since i got scam from cloud mining site i was never want to invest in cloud mining again and i suggest you find another options to earn bitcoin because very difficult to find legit cloud mining currently
Activity: 770
January 05, 2016, 12:01:40 AM
None
cloudmining isn't worth,they will stop paying someday sooner or later(as happened many times in past ), try investing your money in something else
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 04, 2016, 11:51:29 PM
I think now there is no cloud mining is quite promising. Most cloud mining does not generate profit.

The one's that do great at it I think are the ones who sell.  It is risky like any other trading, but the ability to sell your cloud mining shares or machine is important.

A few I know on hashnest made a quick profit when they were out of S7's I think it was.  They got a return in a few day's (or something like that).  The most common will be the ones who use for a while and sell.  But that sell point is the tricky part.
legendary
Activity: 1162
January 04, 2016, 11:00:42 PM
I think now there is no cloud mining is quite promising. Most cloud mining does not generate profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 04, 2016, 10:56:43 PM

can you inbox me? i would like to know what to do on this.
Pages:
Jump to: