Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining? - page 3. (Read 6877 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 22, 2016, 10:29:32 PM
The "legit" clound minings will always create new mining power to make you exchange yours for the new one. You buy it for a high price and sell for a cheap price later. And the daily mining is insufficient to restore your investiment.

This clound mining sites lure the newbies in BTC world, but with time everybody learns that it's just a false promise. Everybody try these things in the beggining of BTC journey.
Well said mate, nothing is profitable with cloud mining unless you can wait for a long time and you are willing to invest your money with a high risk, if I were you mate just listen to everybody just said at the start, forget it and find other ways like trading that's much better to look for.
Activity: 560
March 22, 2016, 10:27:51 PM
"Good" and "Cloud Mining" words just don't match
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2016, 10:15:04 PM
The "legit" clound minings will always create new mining power to make you exchange yours for the new one. You buy it for a high price and sell for a cheap price later. And the daily mining is insufficient to restore your investiment.

This clound mining sites lure the newbies in BTC world, but with time everybody learns that it's just a false promise. Everybody try these things in the beggining of BTC journey.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 22, 2016, 10:03:49 PM
3 months until we face the next halving. Unless the price doubles, 90% of current miners will have to shut down. Investing into cloud mining ATM s a very, very, VERY bad decision.

Investing in cloudmining way back was still a bad decision. Only these mining companies are the ones that profits, not the normal people - unless you bought s7s and sold early. Even HashNest's S5 which was profitable like a bit over 2 months ago is hanging by the cliff at 92% profit/maintenance costs today.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
March 22, 2016, 04:25:43 AM
3 months until we face the next halving. Unless the price doubles, 90% of current miners will have to shut down. Investing into cloud mining ATM s a very, very, VERY bad decision.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
March 21, 2016, 06:26:49 PM
If you want invest in cloud mining you should know that these sites are ponzi schemes, so don't surprise if you lose money that you invested. I advice to stay away from cloud mining, it's to risky to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 02:20:16 PM
There's no legit cloud mining here in our bitcoin talk they are not paying to invest their money its better to stay away from them..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 21, 2016, 01:57:03 PM
As of now there is still no legit cloud mining site.. or any investment site online.. beware for those cloudmining or investment site.
If you really want to hae a profit or to earn bitcoins why don't you try to join in signature campaign buy high rank account here and join in any signature campaign and start earning by posting..
Activity: 560
March 21, 2016, 11:55:17 AM
That i know just Hashnest, but still very risky.
All the rest is crap
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
January 09, 2016, 01:46:24 PM
In my opinion, Hashnest is the "best" one at the moment.

Generally speaking, Bitcoin cloud mining is not profitable nowadays. You might consider hosting your own miner(s) (if you have one or more) for cheaper rental. Check this thread out for the list of several colocation centers and find one which is nearest to you.

Or, you may try out the alternative way as OgNasty mentioned earlier. Wink

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 11:22:26 AM
The best mining sites are hashnet and eobot...
I'm using both sites..
But if you have mind then go for trading... More profitable...
And if you can invest much then you can get too much profit by rolling currencies in different markets.. in my opinion...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2016, 06:35:45 AM
i think hashnest is best of the best! i`m buyer miner from that company. i`m trust him.
aplenty cloud mining ponzi, but there are some as well which I think cloudmining site who real minning, like hashnet
but I want to ask, how long it takes for ROI in hashnet ?

if you mining in hashnest, I suggest for now you can stick with S5, since they running luckyhash program for S7 until February, that's make S7 price unstable since people getting free GHS there and selling at cheap price.

For S5 if my calculation is correct, can be ROI within 5-6 month, provided you also get profit from trading GHS (so not pure mining)
I had s5 for a very long time and i was unable to make any amount of profits,it's like a trap cause the price of ghs will go so down and gets collapsed eventfully due to panic plus pump and dump schemes.Unbelievably hard to make gains.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 12:59:28 AM
i think hashnest is best of the best! i`m buyer miner from that company. i`m trust him.
aplenty cloud mining ponzi, but there are some as well which I think cloudmining site who real minning, like hashnet

if you mining in hashnest, I suggest for now you can stick with S5, since they running luckyhash program for S7 until February, that's make S7 price unstable since people getting free GHS there and selling at cheap price.

For S5 if my calculation is correct, can be ROI within 5-6 month, provided you also get profit from trading GHS (so not pure mining)
Activity: 504
January 07, 2016, 07:44:37 PM
You are coming into cloud mining a little bit late, around a year, year and half late. IMO all current cloud mining site are not worth your time or money.

The only cloud option you could if you have some time is CPU coins into VPS/Cloud.
I think the cloud of mining is not about time, because you can leave it without having to wait and work
we could mining with vps but if mining with vps, must have a nice specification to be able to mining quickly
and now vps with specs like that is very expensive, not worth with capital
Activity: 504
January 07, 2016, 04:04:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
January 06, 2016, 11:57:37 PM
You are coming into cloud mining a little bit late, around a year, year and half late. IMO all current cloud mining site are not worth your time or money.

The only cloud option you could if you have some time is CPU coins into VPS/Cloud.
legendary
Activity: 1218
January 06, 2016, 11:27:43 PM
Try cryptomining.farm backed by Photovoltaic power station! It is existing in crypto world for long time! They just transformed themselves from ICO for Photovoltaic power station to selling cloud mining contracts! I managed to withdraw my rewards two times successful!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 06, 2016, 07:18:36 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 06, 2016, 07:00:36 PM
With hasnest combining buy hashes when btc price goes up and selling hashes when btc price goes down , it is a little complex but if you are smart to understand correlation of btc price with gh/s price then  you can do some money, i deposited 0.12 btc three monts ago and now i have 0.16

Hashnest is probably one of the best cloud mining companies out there.
Sure they did cheat, but less then other companies did. Which makes them the best of the worst.

Hashnest is the best since there is not better one.
They are indeed the best of the worst.

I used them in the past but these days not anymore. The time where cloud mining, if ever, is gone.

You are right sir. I tried a couple of cloudmining companies but none of them seems to be trusthworthy.

Either they run away with your money or they just stop paying.
legendary
Activity: 1106
January 06, 2016, 03:41:12 PM
Please help me to find what are the best and legit Bitcoin Cloud Mining?

actually cloud mining are pretty similar to a scam ...
to many sites claim to mine but really they scam only people. but sometimes ago cex.io give a reasonable profit in a short time.
Best solutions, for this time, could be Amazon AWS (you set by yourself!).

Thanks for recommend Amazon AWS, never heard it before but looks very interesting.

Amazon aws interesting one indeed, it's like build your own cloud mining for yourself.

Well I think like everyone said, bit-x and hashnest is the best two of cloud mining service.
Pages:
Jump to: