Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now - page 2. (Read 1325 times)

Activity: 777
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you

So far most of the new ico now are good and here are those project campaign which I think is good anyway..

Try to apply here dude:

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-eatonomy-rewards-of-the-future-11-m-in-bounties-5034983
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ardropbounty-depository-network-finished-5035927       
3. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fameone-official-bounty-thread-1500000-reward-5029518
4. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2500-eth-excalibur-os-worlds-first-os-with-mining-management-system-5036871 
5. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-5037926   

There you are I hope you can choose any of them and become a part of their bounty campaign project as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
November 09, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
Campaigns are constantly extending times because they can't make softcap. I think there's no good campaign right now. As long as the bull doesn't come back, new projects are going to have a hard time finding investors.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 02:08:41 AM
yes, there are many campaigns that are happening now, and many campaigns are deceptive or fruitless, even every day I find many campaigns starting or new, it can be said that a day I can find more than five.
this is a barrier for current bounty campaign seekers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
November 08, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
there is no best bounty at the moment because the overall market of cryptos are down but if you arent itch about selling your earnings then you are still welcome to join them as long as you know what to do .  you can get suggestions from other users that already have a experience on this business  .goodluck

There are many promising bounty campaign right now and Dominium is one of the best bounty to join in. As to other bounties out there that are also promising, i also participate in their social media campaign because i don't want to waste the opportunity having their tokens too.

Many ? Lol , do you mean many scams .  promising bounty is verry rare to find these days  because of the growing number of competition  .

You are only saying that dominium is a good bounty just because you are a part of their project . dont mislead innoscent people here .
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 08, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
Hey. I am a newbie, but I have already seen a lot of topics created on this forum regarding the selection of bounty campaigns. I can share what I have noted. Here you can find the campaign bounty:
1. @amazix_bounties
2. @ CSBounty
3. @ BountySuiteSupport
4. @SylonBounty
5. @bountysandraevans
I hope this information will be useful to you.
You did a good job. This information can be really useful, because in these groups the telegrams that you indicated can be used to find a good bounty campaign.
It's good to join to bounty when you know the managers reputable, before they accept the job, they also do a due diligence just like an investor
because their reward just like us depends on the success of the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 04, 2018, 03:54:15 AM
Hey. I am a newbie, but I have already seen a lot of topics created on this forum regarding the selection of bounty campaigns. I can share what I have noted. Here you can find the campaign bounty:
1. @amazix_bounties
2. @ CSBounty
3. @ BountySuiteSupport
4. @SylonBounty
5. @bountysandraevans
You did a good job. This information can be really useful, because in these groups the telegrams that you indicated can be used to find a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 03, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
There are many promising bounty campaign right now and Dominium is one of the best bounty to join in. As to other bounties out there that are also promising, i also participate in their social media campaign because i don't want to waste the opportunity having their tokens too.
Activity: 1050
November 03, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
there are too many bounties that appear every day and make everyone feel confused in determining the bounty and for that I suggest you to do research and see the vision and mission of the project, if indeed the project has a good idea then it will most likely have great potential success
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:13:31 PM
Just look at my signature. I think this project is one of the best to date. We are on a mission to provide end-to-end solutions for E-Commerce Marketplace, Touch & Pay Cryptocurrency Card, Online Cryptocurrency Payment, and Unified Reward System powered by the Ethereum Blockchain.

maybe it's too late, the campaign only has 2 weeks left. the rules for signature campaign participants are very difficult, 20 posts for me are not easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
November 03, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
Now there are very few companies that may be of potential interest to bounty-hunters. I could recommend the company, whose signature I have now, but the term of this bounty is almost over.
Activity: 585
November 03, 2018, 08:09:22 PM
I do not have much experience in finding good bonus campaigns. I sign up for any bonus campaign on the forum and join in hard work. Until the end of the campaign and receive the bonus, I know how much money.
Activity: 252
November 03, 2018, 08:03:44 PM
Just look at my signature. I think this project is one of the best to date. We are on a mission to provide end-to-end solutions for E-Commerce Marketplace, Touch & Pay Cryptocurrency Card, Online Cryptocurrency Payment, and Unified Reward System powered by the Ethereum Blockchain.

there are some good blunty cmpaigns bit i still thinkmthat you will find the one that ylu are looking for and you might be happy
Activity: 252
November 03, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
tjere are a lot of things that ypu might enjoynroght now abut i am not a good advisor here as i do jot loke bounties
Activity: 700
November 03, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
1. @amazix_bounties
2. @ CSBounty
3. @ BountySuiteSupport
4. @SylonBounty
5. @bountysandraevans
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
The best bounty campaign at the moment is datablockchain, because they raised enough to make high payouts, it is old bounty, back to that golden times of bounties unlike all projects on a market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
November 03, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
Eosex bounty market exchange.we will get eos token for payment bounty program.we know eos coin hasbeen popular at some  market exchange.i think eosex make make a good project with list of market that use pair of eos coin.this is good bounty program
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 03, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
You really need to do your own due diligence, so far the last four bounty campaigns I did for signature either haven't paid me yet or turned to scam, so it's really difficult now to find which ones are good and which ones are bad. I have not earned anything for months and it has crippled me financially to the point that I nearly lost my home because of the delayed payments, or nonpayments/scams/ rubbish tokens that don't even hit an exchange. You really need to make your own research. I now spend more time trading and also got an arbitrage auto robot I am in that makes me some profits, so bounties I just look at as a lottery ticket, IF and when I get paid, will be some extra income.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 03, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
I think BountyHive platform gives best bounties. Unfortunately there so many people there so it is almost impossible to take part in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
There are so many sites for you to get good bounties you can also check on the tread for new bounties but just ensure they are worth the time and hard work cause some bounties now are more or less offering little or nothing so make a thorough research on them thanks
Pages:
Jump to: