Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now - page 9. (Read 1325 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
Kleros just launched their early juror program with a token airdrop. They also have a bounty program for devs. Check out the medium article!: https://medium.com/kleros/launching-kleros-early-juror-program-token-airdrop-e6b04cff0fd5
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
For now docademic for me:)

This week is last week and participants worked hard and we are waiting a good income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
I am very happy and pleased to join the two leading bounty campaign which is manged by famous bounty hunter Deadly Sir..... First is kryll_io and second is Ntok.io bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
For now a lot of good bounty for us to follow, but it depends on the manager and we see how good development for one of the bounty, especially we see bounty who has experienced success.
Activity: 163
April 06, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
Actually, giving advice is not a grateful occupation! Rely on intuition and analyze the project, its usefulness and prospects.

Precisely,  I think if you are contented with just a little earnings then it will be good. I know that if you earn a lot of money from campaign then you will seek another just like before. As a newbie here in crypto, I am struggling in finding great campaigns because there are a lot of campaigns with different projects.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 03:09:38 AM
In my opinion you can find a lot of great bounty campaigns on the Bountyhive.io platftorm, they currently have around 20 active campaigns at the moment- so you have a lot to choose from .
What i like about their campaigns is that they make the payments really fast - only 1 week since the bounty campaign has finished !
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
Well as far as i know bounty campaign is good to join now or later,it depends to your rank then.So for me i will join now if my rank is suppose to join the right time to campaign,otherwise i have to wait till my rank is higher
Activity: 537
April 06, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
To participate in bounty we can not accept suggestions from others, analyze and look for information about bounty you want to participate then you will get the best.
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
Can someone share me a good prospect project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:42:39 PM
you can visit this website https://hoticolist.com/ to choose and see some bounty that match what you expect,
hopefully useful and can help you,
Activity: 320
April 05, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
you can join betex, this is a good project and has good potential for the future, so do not hesitate to join in this bounty campaign because the program runs only 3 weeks.
Activity: 130
April 05, 2018, 07:10:35 PM
I have one that i think this bounty campaign is great for me i know this bounty campaign we successful and im joined in this campaign i hope this bounty is worth
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
You may finding some company on this platforms:

icoreward
and
boyntyhive

Activity: 406
homt.net
April 05, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Hello there everyone...i have made some good money in couple of bounty campaigns like trade.io but after that i have not joined any other bounty campaign because i have not found any good one since then...please suggest me some good ones guys..will be grateful to you
There has a lot of bounty, it is risky to say which bounty is good. But you can join the level one manager. I mean successful bounty manager's campaign. They are yahoo, sylon aTriz, needmoney, wapinter, deadley etc. Maximum campaign is success. So, try for their campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
April 05, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
There are many good opportunities for bounty hunt. I do feel like many ICOs have no future and whatever they pay bounty hunters are not worth that much. Actually, even legitimate ICOs can provide not much bounty in return. For example, consider the case of Napoleon X. It’s a great ICO but it provided like 50 bucks worth of tokens for hard translation work. So yes, do your own research but it’s hard honestly. Gotta get lucky. I do like doing bounty for Baltic Fund though. They are quite kind people as well.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
April 05, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
The Bounty is the best way to earn money free of charge. So at this time, many different types of Bounty are available, but they rarely find a Bounty Campaign worthy of a good value. I think the following Bounty Campaign is good. See how you like here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-sprintx-more-than-6000-ethereum-airdrop-launched-3196486
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Try joining Morpheus Network Bounty. It gives a great portion to it's signature campaign. Morpheus Network also has a great project that can achieve it's hard cap. The signature bounty is just alloted for 150 members I think. Here's a link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pre-ico-morpheusnetwork-automated-global-supply-chain-2818233
I do not advise you to participate in this campaign! I myself participate in it and that's what I can say - the bounty manager incorrectly keeps records and does not react to comments of participants. A good project, but with an unscrupulous manager ...
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
There is no one 100% of the company that will make a profit
Look for new branches of the bounty, and because several projects and will result
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 05, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

I read about a good bounty project in a local tread. It was written by @ panjul07. Written in Indonesian.
You learn about the project again!

[INFO] Signature Campaign [Bitcoin Payment Only]| 5 April 2018
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
April 05, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Why don't you have a look at RoBET Bounty campaign?! RoBET is the perfect connection of cryptocurrencies and gambling! Check the website for further information on the project.

Pages:
Jump to: