Pages:
Author

Topic: Best bounty campaign to join right now - page 6. (Read 1325 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:19:21 PM
Actually, giving advice is not a grateful occupation! Rely on intuition and analyze the project, its usefulness and prospects.

Oh yeah thats the best thing to do,dont wait till end of time then you join the bounty campaign,its better to join early.To progress your knowledge and increase your speculation.
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
I think this subject will be extremely useful for the individuals who are looking for bounty campaign. The ICO campaigns are recorded, we should simply to check the battles by our own and better check it and burrow further.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Nowadays DIW is one of the best bounty campaigns because it offered a great bounty reward. Also, DIW has a great platform and the token of it have an exciting potential in the market based on the roadmap presentation of this ICO. Try to visit the website of DIW at DIWtoken.com for more further information regarding the platform of this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
For me best bounty program currently is the bounty i've join kripton.He has a great opportunities in the future and has many available platform and has a complete feature.Just take a look to our website where you can find many promotions.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
There are many good ICO coming now a days, you will get many suggestions here but i would like to say that do your own research before you invest in any project.
As per my research Egretia project is good and i will invest in it.
Most importantly do not rush read detailed information about every project. Good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
Marinecoín has a good model for a crypto currency. It is dev-less, low energy cost and eco friendly. A large community will back this coin that is being air dropped right now. 20 000 coins to new member during ICO period for each promotion in a 24 hr period. Marinecoín is a crypto currency with faster transaction times. The project plan is to attain fair distribution of the coin. The block chain has a light code which makes it easy for new developers to use. It is also a secure block chain, resistant to hackers. No other crypto currency can claim to be dev-less and have the backing of a large community. It is a time tested and stable system, maintained by artificial intelligence. Go here marineco.ín/ico and marineco.ín
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
April 20, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
In my opinion the best bounty program currently is Bitpaction which is held by bounty manager julerz12.
This project has great opportunities in the future, the available exchanger platform has a complete feature.
Activity: 48
April 16, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
Every now and then in our lives huge opportunities come our way.  These special events do not happen too foten.  For a limited time mtc will be holding a free distribution for its ico.  Marinecoín is a crypto coin with cutting edge technology that originated in 2013.  You may be wondering what makes marinecoín so special.  It is a devl-less, artificial intelligence coin that will have immense value in the future.  Quite frankly 100x seems like a small amount from where it’s at right now. Take a look at the website and disco just do some proof of promotion and join the mtc community
Activity: 2
April 14, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Yep, Bountyhive all the way !
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
Bunch of ICO have conducting their bounty campaign. Since some are too much promising and some are thrifty. I suggest you to pay an attention with the WORLD PEACE COIN(Link is on my signature) try brother for you to gain some profits.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
any good tips how to analyze bounty programs? what to look at, except reading whitepaper? I think it makes more sense to get to bounty program at the beginning. But how to know that the project will succeed? Smiley
Activity: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 126
April 13, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop campain. It is good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
If you are in the crypto world you probably have information about bounty campaign hunting. This is a good thing because Power is a unique opportunity you have to take advantage of. In the Bounty, world money is just waiting to be collected.Do not look at every Bounty Campaign and do not think you should join him unless you're sure it's worth getting in. There are always different categories of Bounty campaigns and everyone can be different from the ideal bounty campaign fleet method. You will have to do serious research and follow a good strategy to find the best and most reliable award campaigns. The only bad thing about mountain campaigns is that there are too many cheaters on the market. The team behind the project may have created a project to defraud the user and steal his money. One way to detect fraud is to look at the project's team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 13, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
I think this subject will be very helpful for those who are seeking bounty campaigns. The ICO campaigns are listed, all we have to do is to check the campaigns by our own and better check it and dig deeper. As for my suggestions, you may check TRAXIA Foundation. The project is good and very promising. Smiley

TRAXIA is a promising project, but the signature campaign is not accepted there anymore! In other campaigns - maybe!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
I think this subject will be very helpful for those who are seeking bounty campaigns. The ICO campaigns are listed, all we have to do is to check the campaigns by our own and better check it and dig deeper. As for my suggestions, you may check TRAXIA Foundation. The project is good and very promising. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
April 13, 2018, 11:51:56 AM
The best is for us to know how we are going to assess one bounty campaign, if they are scam or not, it is easy to suggest campaigns for now to a person who you don't know most as they don't care if you will be victim of scam or not that is why we should know in ourselves how we are going to evaluate them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
I believe there are still tons of good and rewarding bounty campaigns out there. What you just need doing is to make your findings well to get the best ones so you won't have yourself to blame probably because the ICO to which you are participating in its bounty is a scam or failure/ if the bounty team are crooks of thieves.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 13, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
you could join the bounty campaigns from your past bounty manager.
it might be you will get the same reward or less or more Cheesy
Activity: 54
April 13, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10.  marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.Marinecoin is one of the most promising projects.   The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology.All details are available here: marineco.in/icoFollow Facebook and Twitter by MTC:Facebook:ecoins/Twittewitter.com/MarineCoin_MTC
Pages:
Jump to: