Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 19. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Odn is cheap with low market cap. It is covered in crypto coin hidden gems on YouTube.
Activity: 33
Nearly half of posts suggest coins with capitalisation over billion in the theme with "is very cheap now" in title.
Activity: 128
ZOIN (ZOI) super undervalue right now. I bought some zoin and hold for longteram (asleast 6 months)

Many update in Q1 2018. Core, new wallet release today. New website was released last week (look like very professional with me)

Checking lastest update from devs team
https://twitter.com/zoinofficial/status/952843356601806848
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think TIO is cheaper now. If they remain faithful to RoadMap, the exchange will open in April. This will increase the price of TIO. There is benefit to follow.
Activity: 224
id say HPB for what it does its marketcap should be goign up consistently.
Activity: 56
Take a look at Coinonaxt: https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/currencies/coinonatx/
This coin still has a low marketcap and you can easily setup a masternode to get more free coins, so when it get more value you will have even more.
Activity: 113
I suggest neblio, oyster, spectrecoin and unify. They are all undervalued atm. XBY can also do great, but is a higher risk.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
dash, monero, zcash, neo, bytom
Activity: 22
I believe in oxycoin neblio and oyster.
Onion is also nice

I predict 30x for all this year
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

From the recent ICO. I think that a very promising coin is POWR. I forecast that it will grow to 10 dollars in the first year. Today it is about 1.5USD

My opinion for this is Monero. Monero is a good project and many are Start to inverse their own money. Then we can expect this price may increase to the value of 900$ for sure.If you inverse now you will gain a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

From the recent ICO. I think that a very promising coin is POWR. I forecast that it will grow to 10 dollars in the first year. Today it is about 1.5USD
Activity: 364
ADA and Iota are my favorites for 2018. I think this decline is a buying opportunity for both, should be evaluated.
Still we need to investigate thoroughly when investing.
Activity: 1
Xspec. Great potential tech wise, it just needs better marketing.
Activity: 70
You can try with Cindicator (CND) there price collapsed the recent days, but is already listed on Binance, which means good exposure and growth opportunities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

cheers!
Definetly now on market EBCH and REBL.
Both serious project with big community on their side.
Considering that REBL yesterday just got on CMC and worth is already 0.25$ should say it all. Listed only on Bit-z.. Also ebch consistantly growing.
Moon for both project in nearest future.
Activity: 115
In my opinion, PKT is the worth coin to invest now. its price is also so cheap, just about $3/coin.Meanwhile, its project has provided a good service for the Gamer. Let research and give your choice
Activity: 54

cheers!
REDD and SIA.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
To me, it is Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Auctus.
 all of those coins have under valued by now. And which one is best, that will be Ethereum as it is one of the most potential altcoin in 2018

To this list I will add DASH and Syscoin, but definitely Ethereum will be (in my opinion) the best cryptocurrency for investition in 2018! If you still didn't buy, better do it fast, because this train will be leaving soon. Wink

He is asking about the cheap ones, eth and dash are already trading at above $1000 which is a bit too high for small investors they can only buy some fraction of them.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
To me, it is Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Auctus.
 all of those coins have under valued by now. And which one is best, that will be Ethereum as it is one of the most potential altcoin in 2018

To this list I will add DASH and Syscoin, but definitely Ethereum will be (in my opinion) the best cryptocurrency for investition in 2018! If you still didn't buy, better do it fast, because this train will be leaving soon. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I have put most of my funds into VEN and ICX. Great potential projects. Waiting for other coins to rise again, so I can convert more funds towards these two....
Pages:
Jump to: