Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 20. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
To me, it is Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Auctus.
 all of those coins have under valued by now. And which one is best, that will be Ethereum as it is one of the most potential altcoin in 2018
Activity: 84
Oyster Protocol is a 50% dip and has major value and potential. I'll repost here what I posted in another thread.

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

http://oysterprotocol.com

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Early February: $10. Testnet A Launched.

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

Early April: $23. MainNet Launched. Main Product is functional.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

My Video: On Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbtzd4vnwQ

DataDash Video on Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154
Activity: 159
Masari, a fork of monero
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Spectrecoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Good picks, but OP asked about lowcap coins, IMO with marketcap less than 50Mil-100Mil
Most of the recomendations above are far more than that.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Obsidian

Coss

Linda
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I found interesting coin in the market and I like  how  the value plays in it and it is not familiar so far I guess the name of the token is PKT but you can still google the value of other coins and make personal research.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
For long term :
- OmiseGo
- Stratis
- Neo

For short/mid term :
- ANT
- ETC

Good picks. I am very high on Stratis especially that it didn't enter top 10 yet. Neo according to a reliable programmer I know in person told me it is possible it can be centralized by Chinese is making it a very strong contender in blockchain race.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
For long term :
- OmiseGo
- Stratis
- Neo

For short/mid term :
- ANT
- ETC
Activity: 378
Merit: 28
QLC, PRL, and DBC. All are dipped hard right now and are going to skyrocket. Ton of room to grow.
Activity: 134
I am very interested in xlm and xrp, I hope this in this year the two coins will be Shine...
Activity: 11
There's no rationality in the crypto market right now.  I don't know how anyone can find any real logic in the price movement of any particular coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
DeepOnion is not the cheapest in term of price/unit but it has proven to provide the best edge against corrections of the market because of its fervent community and very bullish outlook.

I think it is one of the best coin to hold in 2018 as it really provide an effective alternative to Bitcoin and integrate the latest technologies into a crypto-currency.
Activity: 209
ELIX sounds like a great project. I am expecting some good results from this investment.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
The cheapest coin right now is Flixxo. It's only 61 cent and it has a lot of potential. It's not even in Top 300 coins yet it's traded in Kucoin and it has a good volume there. It has a good team and advisors. Team members were part of RSK Labs and Riecoin projects. Youtube is monopoly now, Flixxo can change the game.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Now many coins have fallen to the bottom. XEM and ripple are at lows. You can buy one of these coins, but you can divide your capital into several parts and buy them all. Just do it now, because tomorrow the market can already start to grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Have you guys heard about Snovio (SNOV) token? The ICO ends last December and coins are already in crypto exchange like ED and Kucoin already. Its base price is 0.01 dollar and even went down to 0.00x dollar after it was listed on the crypto exchange but skyrocketed to .3x dollar now. This coin has really a great potential because the product is one of its kind since there is no major competitor yet.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
VeChain, Unikoin Gold and Waves are very cheap and they have great potential.
All of them come up the most in the list. Everyone expects a huge price increase on the waves.
Unikoin Gold and Vechain will become very spoken soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think Storm token price is around 10-15 cents, it is a good project with very good team, im extremely bullish on this token, i think it could hit $1 in few weeks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
From my portfolio of the most undervalued coins is
UNIFY is a very interesting project. Always all questions are answered by the developers. The community is growing. Many updates will be in 2018
Footy CAsh good technical project. DeepSend, smart contract, masternode only 4 million coins. Is 1.5 with a market capitalization of 7 million. Can easily grow to 200 million
Pages:
Jump to: