Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now? - page 15. (Read 21129 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Coinler will appreciate the investment in rich markets; BTC, ETH, LTC, Waves

Coins with Potential Rich: Strat, BNB

These are my guesses.
Activity: 5
i think i will earn a lot
PTOY
MONETHA
TEZOS
tenX
Stratis
Unify
Monetha really shines. I have coins in my radar. Watch out for DeepOnion. One of the coins with a high potential for making very rapid attacks.
Tezos will win over long walks. Thanks to the projects produced on Eth, Eth seems to be always profitable as well.
Everyone's friends, hello. The cycle has changed. With a lot of work, not the right use of the mind and a little luck, we can make a better profit now. Smiley))
Activity: 5
I try to follow the Chinese coins more closely, but I can not invest in high amounts because I can not trust the boss.

I have 2 coins that I hold long term stratis and waves. I do not know if I will make it rich (I do not know that the price of waves now is 5 if this price is 10 times it makes $ 50. the number of waves to get about 4000 to 200.000 dollars is rich when I sell it without 50 dollars? I do not think.
I envy my patience friends, it's been two steps ahead of me. Las Vegas is the pride of the Legends in the room is about to fill 48 hours, but if I want to shake it now
I bought Taas from $ 0.80 from ico and sold it at 2 floors. It's now around $ 4.5. Guarantee beneficiaries may receive and retain the award. Because it is rising slowly. But those waiters can get bored for those who want faster money.
Neo,0x,stratis,komodo,vertcoin.
I strongly agree with the most beautiful advice I see on this forum. Some 2 years ago, we could say for free and even easily some 1000 coins a thousand dollars a day came to the level of 1 2 $ missed those opportunities now have opportunities.
what is meant by the long voyage is 1-2 years, eos-bancor-atlant is my opinion. I think 5-10 years will be the most robust btc.
I think the long term of my mind was the first waves, but I'm not very happy with the attitude of your team, obviously I will not disrupt the prices like this, as I promised myself.
I hold long term I see future in Factom FCT.
litecoin
waves
tenx pay
Atlant could also be rich depending on the investment that stands like a moneta-like strong ICO. I think it is useful to go to every coin sto loss lu. I am expecting a good ICO from nearby Atlanta from Atlanta
Monethaya to enter the friends could have entered I did not grow up on 17.06 I declare mourning today
Thanks for the nice title.
My long-term basket looks like this;

Eth.
Stratis
Waves

I am buying when cash, trying to multiply pieces. I'll look after you in 2 years
Activity: 30
I hope that TaaS Fund will bring good profits even if it is not a coin. I had a price estimate of 20 USD in the short ward and 180 USD in the long ward. There's a new topic that I'm opening here. You can get information.
Activity: 3
There are things to gain as excavation outside the reception. Is there a groest, for example? What are your thoughts on the coins that are the future of the unit as well as the coin being dug.
If you write next to the prices of the coins you offer, we can find a comparison in the future.
I'm hopeful of Neo and Waves, they promise something, but they're both long-winded. I'm investigating Waves leasing these days.
Pages:
Jump to: