Pages:
Author

Topic: Best coins to invest before bullrun (if happen) - page 11. (Read 11053 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
In my opinion this is a good time if you want to invest, because the coins have started to stabilize and maybe the bullrun market will be coming soon, I personally choose coins that have proven quality, namely coins in the top 10 CMC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Okey guys.

I know there are a lot of thread like this, but I want to know your opinions.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.

You have mentioned about 7 tokens
But only xlm (stellar) makes sense out it

Hbz is on extinct and kin can only do 2x
Practice a more wide research options and get more alternative
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I just wanted to invest in bitcoin if I want since there are no trustable altcoins for now. Though, bullrun for me is on 2020, so I just thinking if investing in bitcoin would be the great idea.
Activity: 544
Okey guys.

I have kin, pundix and xlm on my radar, but Im looking also ffor small cap coins. I already have some of nio, hbz, xspec. Which coins now are good to buy I want to invest some more.
i suggest you make some market research to know what token or Coin to invest in if the articulated bullrun which you are talking about eventually happens
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Coins that follows the upthread of bitcoin easily are good coins to invest in for example bch ,don't be surprised when bitcoincash hits 1,500$ per one instantly when bitcoin start surging ,these coin have no reason to wait at all like most altcoins
Activity: 129
coin with low price is the best investment if bullrun happen, I prefer xrp,trx and xlm 
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
If I suggest of course the top altcoin is like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. What I mentioned is some altcoins that if you really want to invest before experiencing bullrun. Of course it is very appropriate if the altcoin is the top for those of you who want to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
I think you can choose WPP token and add to your crypto portofolio. These are only recommendations and everything depends on you.

I think WPP may great investment choice also. But this recommandation is always can be risky. Please DYOR! Make your own call.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I think you can choose WPP token and add to your crypto portofolio. These are only recommendations and everything depends on you.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Okey guys.

Pages:
Jump to: