Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 54. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
Ethereum is the second most popular and trusted crypto after bitcoin and has been  around for some time now. It has been through many ups and downs but thanks to constant development from active dev team. It will take a lot of work for any new coin to overtake ethereum. But I think they can try to get close to it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 25, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
I do not see any worthy competitor for ETH now. It seems to me that ETH is much higher and more perfect than many alternative coins. NEO can not be a competitor, because the level of development of this coin is much lower.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 07:04:39 PM
Perhaps it is worth buying NEO for the medium term. If they introduce the promised innovations under the NEO 3.0 brand, the price can grow well. I recommend reading about NEO 3.0 on the Internet, as innovations promise quite a lot
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
The biggest competitor to Ethereum will be NEO in my opinion. NEO has a lot to improve, but this is the one project that will steal of Ethereums clients and will hurt Ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 07:01:53 PM
One of the strong competitors of the ethereum is NEO. More and more ICOs are appearing on the NEO platform. The transaction speed is also increasing.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
To be able to compete with ETH I think XRP would be the best coin to do this. XRP has a good foundation so this will be the basis for this coin to do this.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2018, 06:46:20 PM
I believe that the first rival of ethereum is ICON, then the next competitors are coins like NEO and Vechain. So I believe in ICON after the ethereum. And before him will be as always bitcoin.  Cool
Activity: 322
July 25, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
The strongest survives. It seems to me at the moment it is almost unrealistic, and so close to all the replacement of Ethereum I believe there is a chance to compete in neo. But even if the ethereum is displaced, this process will be very long and protracted, because the ethereum has many things tied up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
Today, the EOS project, which works many times faster than the ETH project, is gaining popularity, I consider this project to be the most important competitor of the ETH project. Maybe in the near future we'll see something better, but so far.
Activity: 38
July 25, 2018, 06:28:45 AM
I think NEO is best competitors to ethereum, EOS is the one of competitors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
the most obvious visible as challengers ethereum is EOS and NEO. EOS is shocking with the development. even slowly may be able to start replacing the EOS ethereum. NEO is also one of the strong candidates for competitor ethereum. with the same great platform then slowly will start to be able to replace the ethereum.
Activity: 236
July 25, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
I think now the main competitor for Ethereum stays EOS after the successful launch of the mainnet. Eos has better transaction speed and some other future which in future can help it to be first in platform industry.
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
This year, Ethereum has many competitors, which also provides more choices for the market, but I think several more powerful competitors are EOS, NEO! And I think EOS has great potential!
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 25, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
Cardano is still quite young and not proved, so I think even if it claims to be an opposition or a competitor to ethereum it needs some time to develop the project to the level that is needed.
competitors ethereum besides bitcoin there may be litecoin and also cardano, many say that cardano will evolve like ethereum, but for now I still choose ethereum for the assets I hold. cardano still takes maybe fove to ten years, so it can develop well.
Activity: 22
July 25, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
ETC and Neo are also good.
They can become the best competitors with Ethereum.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
A year ago, as competitors of the Ethereum were considered NEO, Stratis and Waves. Now the main competitors are EOS, Zilliqa and Cardano. However, the chances of Ethereum competitors are small, because Ethereum is supported by the community and on its basis several thousand ICO have been held and a huge number of projects are developing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 24, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
neo and wanchain are two big competitors of ethereum. neo already started with good icos and has a good hype. many people know about it. wanchain is very new comparing with ethereum and neo but it is a hidden gem in my opinion.
Activity: 279
July 24, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
There are not co many altcoins which could be competetive to ETH. I think there are EOS, Neo and Waves only. They are more promising than other altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Ethereal's current major competitor is EOS. I appreciate EOS as it is now the largest ICOS ever to attract a lot of investors. The development team of EOS is the superheroes they have excellent movement. And EOS is in fifth place in the top Altcoin.

There are a lot of good altcoin and I think we don't need to know which is the best competitors because all we need to do to know is where we should invest our money. Which is the best coin to invest.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
Currently I don't think there is a best competitor to etheruem
Though there are lots of competitors but am not sure there is best competitor
or a competitor that is very close to etheruem.
Pages:
Jump to: