Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 58. (Read 11171 times)

R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 20, 2018, 09:26:37 AM
I think Ethereum's biggest competitors are EOS and NEO. I believe investors who have read these cryptocurrency white papers should see that they are very promising coins!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
recently, a new player with a new platform - IOS, I think this is the closest competitor to Ethereum
Activity: 90
July 20, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
There are many different altcoins on the market, but etherium is the best by right , the closest competitor is neo
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
I think the best competitor to Ethereum  is NEO. Its purpose is  to create a smart economy. It can be uesd as a platform for entrepreneurship, innovation and development.
Activity: 434
July 20, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
I think Eos will fight in this and next year vs Ethereum and may be Neo, if china lift the ban, all other coins are too weak.
Especially at this time, the toughest competitor for ethereum is EOS. Position on the market also EOS began to approach ethereum.
Even EOS continues to get a positive appreciation of the crypto community.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
I think Eos will fight in this and next year vs Ethereum and may be Neo, if china lift the ban, all other coins are too weak.
Activity: 116
July 20, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
In my opinion, etherium has no competitors and was not ... etherium will always be number two after bitcoin
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 07:21:09 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think the best competitor of Ethereum is EOS. As of the moment the market has been stabilising but we don't know when it will show us such surprises like EOS overtaking ETH. It will be an exciting event to look forward.
For now the best competitor for ethereum is neo because neo chains have been going on for quite a while and there are some projects running in their chains. Cardano and eos can become ethereum competitors in the future but it is still too early because some have not yet launched their chains while eos is still a mess.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 20, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

I think the best competitor of Ethereum is EOS. As of the moment the market has been stabilising but we don't know when it will show us such surprises like EOS overtaking ETH. It will be an exciting event to look forward.
This requires the same practical maturity technology as ETH, which drives prices up. It takes a long time to develop and study.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
July 20, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
This is a very interesting confrontation but how can we notice that with the leader in the ICO market there is always a war going on? forgive ETH ,because all leaders will always be envied.But always lose!)
Activity: 73
July 20, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Ada , Neo , Eos - I think they're worthy competitor etherium
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
The best competitor for ethereum, in my opinion, is NEO, NEO until now have a pretty good development. In fact, its platform is increasingly widespread use. This makes it possible for NEO to overtake ETH to be a valuable coin in crypto.
Activity: 49
July 20, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
There are not so many competitors.I believe that such a project as NEO will be able to compete with ETH.After all, you need a working product and just NEO has it
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
The best competitors for ETH are BCH and NEO, two potential coin that can surpass ETH in terms of market capitalization in the near future.
Activity: 54
July 20, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
I think the most promising one is EOS.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
July 20, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
It is very difficult to say, because there are different good projects but if you look at all of them then I can not see a strong competitor. At the moment is Ethereum very strong, but I can see Cardano as one of the competitiors who can do good things for in the future.
Activity: 335
July 20, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
The best competitor to Ethereum is Cardano. It has a strong development team. Cardano  could become a more secure smart contract platform than Ethereum, since it's peer reviewed on an academic level.
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 05:09:20 PM
I think such projects as EOS, Cardano, Waves, NEO are the best competitors for ETH. I hope that their value will match that of ETH in the not so distant future.
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Firstly, NEO is the closest competitor of ETH in my list but now i get new coin in my list which should also gave tough competiton to ETH. I'm studying this project from last month and the team is doing lot of hardwork in promoting. The name of the coin is "ERC20". Suddenly after few months, the coin value raises up so much and still maintain that value, it shows it's stability! I think at end of this year, this coin will definitely gave tough competition to many high altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: