Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 9. (Read 11149 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 28, 2018, 02:12:07 PM
I just notice that ethereum  has a fork name ETI which has the same function of ethereum but the transaction  is 2.5 faster that the ethereum.  They have also a good developer, so maybe this will be the best competitor  for ethereum. Second  is the NEM blockchain that is improving so fast. And third is the EOS blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
I think Ripple is the best competitor to ethereum because it is looks much better than ETH now even while market is such bad condition.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
As far as I see current investors use ETH more than BTC because of its stability in the market. BTC is always one of the most volatile markets today making investors insecure and fearful. I agree with your opinion, ETH has become the current trend of people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

bitcoin i think and maybe noe or eos something like this and you need to understajd taht it is ok not fo invest in the famous ones
I think EOS and NEO are the best competitors, because they are also smart contract. NEO supports many languages, and EOS lets community to vote for the changes in the code so it's very attractive in the long run.
Activity: 350
November 28, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
In today's market crypto is very diverse and rich. ETH is a potential currency that many people know but the top of the rankings is always the BTC. BTC is one of the most competitive currencies with ETH. BTC creates a high level of trust that attracts interest from investors. BTC will thrive in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
To be honest, I used to think that this is EOS but after I noticed that it practically does not use for ICO, I think that Ethereum has no competitors !
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
Yes, any little bit of a good project can now act as a competitor for Ethereum. He's not showing anything unusual right now.
Activity: 252
November 28, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
EOS, NEO, Cardano. This is the group of projects that can compete with Ethereum and even overtake It in the near future. It is quite possible and real.

you can invest in the different types of coins and they do not necessatry should look loke bitcoin or ethereum just make sure they are not scammers
Activity: 252
November 28, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

bitcoin i think and maybe noe or eos something like this and you need to understajd taht it is ok not fo invest in the famous ones
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
EOS, NEO, Cardano. This is the group of projects that can compete with Ethereum and even overtake It in the near future. It is quite possible and real.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
thanks for sharing. I think Ethereum 's best opponent is neo. I think it would be funny to think of the already very small subcoins. Neo is the only platform that will be able to compete with its features and the nep-5 sub-structure.
But in case of marketcap Ripple have got the second position from it. Ripple has its own field but as a currency now it has defeated the ethereum and this has done much more to attract the investors to itself and made many investors from ethereum also invest in Ripple.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 02:31:47 AM
Cardano is great, because it has much more opportunites to offer. Most of modern gambling blockchain applications run on cardano and nothing seem to change in the neares future.
yes, cardano is now developing quite fast, but unfortunately it can't compete with the popularity of ethereum. blockchain ethereum is used by many other platforms. look, how much crypto uses the blockchain ethereum.
Activity: 322
November 27, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
Cardano is great, because it has much more opportunites to offer. Most of modern gambling blockchain applications run on cardano and nothing seem to change in the neares future.
Activity: 504
November 26, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
If Ethereum is used more than NEO, then ethereum will remain the leader in the smart contract space. NEO is the closest competitor against Ethereum at this time. This is the most functional and feature-rich smart contract platform that can rival Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

Up to now, the best competitor to Ethereum is Ripple, ripple already defeat Ethereum in coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 26, 2018, 10:51:00 PM
Everyone one will answer your question with so many different coins. But if i am to tell my opinion, it will be Ethereum itself. Ethereum though is the best altcoin till date but still it has some flaws that is not letting it being the best cryptocurrency by overtaking Bitcoin.

Agree. So many competitors, yet none of them had been able to obtain the level of popularity as Ethereum. Due to its simplicity for developing smart contracts, as well as, a wide user base, Ethereum has been the number one choice for ICOs to launch their own tokens. However, it's known that other Ethereum alternatives are improving over time. As such, it should only be a matter of time before they could become as strong as Ethereum in security, reliability, and ease of use.

There are so many great competitors that have a lot of potential in the future such as NEO, EOS, Cardano, RootStock, Zilliqa, IOST, and TRON. Each have their own consensus algorithms, and unique features, which could provide various use cases for the mainstream world. In this bull market, it's best to accumulate as much of these coins as you can, since it's hoped that in the future, businesses and companies will begin using smart contracts for their own benefit.

Nevertheless, while Ethereum will remain as the leader of smart contracts for a long time, its rivals have a good chance of becoming viable alternatives in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
If from ICO platform then I would choose XLM. In 2017 xlm reach new ATH after has good partnership with IBM and still a lot of good things. And in 2018 a lot ICO select xlm as a platform. For real project I prefer xlm. So many scam project from eth platform and I think eth need to more strict in terms of security for smart contract.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
In this year, there are some coins whose growth has skyrocketed and helped to develop the platform to become the foundation of the ICO. The development is increasing from the ICO one to several other ICOs that exist today. Investors for EOS continue to arrive and continue to grow, making EOS value increasing and strong to further increase it. That growth makes EOS a new competitor for ETH.
Activity: 728
November 26, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Currently there are dozens popular blockchain platforms used for smart contracts competing with Ethereum. Most popular among them are EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Ethereum Classic, NEO, NEM, VeChain, Qtum, Lisk and Zilliqa.
Activity: 308
November 26, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
I think NEO can be a competitor, offering deals fairly quickly and quickly. This can happen because if a lot of analysis shows that EOS has a more advanced and better system from ethereum so it could just as this would be fierce competition in encryption. NEO has a sophisticated technology and now its development continues to improve. I am sure from time to time NEO will become Larger and will be Ethereum's harshest competitor.
Pages:
Jump to: