Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 22. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 12:39:42 AM
yes, if we judge from the location, Switzerland has a strategic place to be a crypto residence. cheap electricity, stable cold temperatures. but Switzerland is a new country that receives crypto.

so,  I think Japan state, is the best country for crypto, crypto management is very good there. so. japan is number 1.
I somehow agree with you. Japan has user friendly state when it comes to crypto, and they are also open for any changes and is willing to adapt to changes. Maybe Japan is the first country that has publicly recognized bitcoin and other crypto right? correct me if i'm wrong, not that really familiar.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 22, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Seems to me that Gibraltar and Malta are two other leading candidates.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:15:33 AM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Yes i agree Switzerland is the best place for crypto, Switzerland is a safe having for bitcoin and altcoins,  They government and the local authorities embrace cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology very much,  and the swiss rules and regulation about cryptocurrecies is well established.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 08:35:33 PM
Best county for crypto trading is Switzerland Switzerland is a friendly country for crypto coins establishing a new ico and starting a new trading it is blockchain heaven country
Activity: 50
May 21, 2018, 08:20:24 PM
Wow I'm surprise  Angry I thought it was japan who is leading. Thanks for the info.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 07:53:32 PM
Certainly, without a thought, I would pick Switzerland, they can see the future and the same way they were able to build their banking structure early to attract FDIs into that sector, they are now leading the way in crypto. I just wish all these countries attacking bitcoin and cryptos can learn a little from them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
May 21, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
I thought Japan was leading in crypto. I was surprise about this. Legality to your country is the key to make it to top 1. And also support of the government too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
May 21, 2018, 07:22:24 PM
Well I think every country can accept cryptocurrency in their own ways. Every country government have their own step and maybe we just need a bit more time to make it all legal or close to that. I honestly do not like saying who is best but at least want to know which country influences it the most.
I admire Japan for now and other country that pushes this technology to be REAL.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
yes, if we judge from the location, Switzerland has a strategic place to be a crypto residence. cheap electricity, stable cold temperatures. but Switzerland is a new country that receives crypto.

so,  I think Japan state, is the best country for crypto, crypto management is very good there. so. japan is number 1.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
I think Japan is the most friendly country with crypto, this can be seen from the official government statement that bitcoin and ICO have been legalized and they make special regulation about crypto.
Activity: 476
May 21, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
Japan is one of the crypto friendly countries, especialy fevoring BTC, to an extent that it has been Branded the Bicoin city,other cryptocurrency friendly countries nclude :Belgium, DENMARK,SWEDEN, Estonia, Azebijian, and some states in the United States of America
Activity: 38
May 21, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
To me JAPAN and CANADA are the leading countries in crypto cause its majorly were it started from and then EUROP .
Activity: 93
May 21, 2018, 06:01:14 PM
The best country for crypto is Switzerland,Japan ,south-Africa,Denmark, south korea, china. but Switzerland  know as "bank of countries" in financial world.  It's not surprising that Switzerland is the best country for crypto currencies because they have the best know-how on finance. As we know Japan made regulations and Japan's Financial Services Agency officially recognized 11 companies as registered cryptocurrency exchange operators. This is the latest decision in Japan to show support for digital currency. In April, it passed a law recognizing Bitcoin as legal tender. When countries recognize Bitcoin as a tradable value, Bitcoin will be the biggest financial instrument on the world.
Activity: 4
May 21, 2018, 06:00:16 PM
Im a new person in bitcoin world,but I think that the best country for crypto do not exist. Only new look on cryprocurrency will help differnt countries allows to use bitcoin in their econom. systems. Or some countries going to use bitcoin in future. Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 21, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
Denmark is among the top five countries in terms of technology development and quality of life. By 2030, the local government is refusing cash in favor of the digital currency. 90 percent of transactions in the country are made with the help of bank cards: this trend creates favorable conditions for the development of the Crypto-currency.
Serious? I just found out with that information. Yes gradually it seems that digital transactions will indeed be empowered in the future, but whether all people can access it, because as far as I know the internet is still not entered in remote areas or regions in every country.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
I think Gibraltar as well. they are adopting crypto very fast they even make a draft law in aiming to regulate the promotion and distribution of tokens
i think bitcoin is now acceptable in many countries europe and asian countries they really like and support bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 04:35:17 PM
Denmark is among the top five countries in terms of technology development and quality of life. By 2030, the local government is refusing cash in favor of the digital currency. 90 percent of transactions in the country are made with the help of bank cards: this trend creates favorable conditions for the development of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 21, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
Switzerland is a good place for crypto currency because there are no rules that prohibit it. And Japan is also good for the currency crypto.

Wow . Really? Then that was totally cool if there were no rules that prohibits the use of cryptos .

People can do what they want with their coins , not unlike to some countries that cryptos are known be banned and people will always find it hard to make use of their hard earned coins.

I do also agree that japan is also a good country with lots of crypto innovation but i think japan is kinda bit strict when it comes to their rules.

However crypto currency on their country is verry popular and almost all of their population are already using a crypotcurrency in order to use for their daily living.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
Jana Switzerland are the top contenders
Activity: 742
May 21, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
I think Gibraltar as well. they are adopting crypto very fast they even make a draft law in aiming to regulate the promotion and distribution of tokens
Pages:
Jump to: