Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 17. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:15:12 AM
I have research but I think Switzerland is the best country for crypto this is a 1st of all the best country but also the best for crypto is also Phillipines. Philippines has also have a own wallet for bitcoin to buy/sell to send/recieve I think those two country that I said is the most good countru for crypto
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 08:02:37 AM
It seems that my compatriot was introduced my country to let them know that my country was amazing by the word of cypto,i think my country was doing great this is the Philippines and now there are so many news that recognizing crypto to use here in my country.And now here there are so many ICO`s and im sure it really help to my country to get more popular in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
I think it should be japan. Japan is one of a very few countries in asia that legalized bitcoin. There are many stores in japan that accept bitcoin and also many crypto users and traders in japan. It indicates that the regulation in japan is crypto-friendly.
I also think that it is Japan because they accepted the bitcoin and i think that the other cryptocurrencies are also accepted in Japan which is a great place for the retired cryptocurrency users to settle their life and enjoy the country's beautiful places and purchase anything they want with the use of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 178
May 24, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
Switzerland is in the leading position in the encrypted world, and recently Britain and Germany also have a trend to embrace bitcoin. In North America, I think the best country for encryption is Canada, and the best country in Asia is Japan.
Activity: 110
May 24, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
I think Germany and South Africa is the best country for crypto. They are friendly with it. don't know about Switzerland but i recently saw it in in Europe Switzerland in the number one position for crypto , i will like to visit Switzerland.
In Germany, Bitcoin and other cryptos are not considered as a commodity, a stock, or any kind of currency. Instead, these things are considered as private money in a way that’s similar to foreign currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
May 24, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
I think it should be japan. Japan is one of a very few countries in asia that legalized bitcoin. There are many stores in japan that accept bitcoin and also many crypto users and traders in japan. It indicates that the regulation in japan is crypto-friendly.
Activity: 36
May 24, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
Austria: 0% tax when hodled for more than 1 year.

I think this also applies to Germany (but not sure)
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
From my understanding, you could create an offshore company in Caymans and trade under that entity. This would eliminate tax on crypto-to-crypto trades which is a massive advantage vs US-based entities. You would still pay one-time capital gains tax when you would bring that money back "onshore" but overall you would end up saving a lot.
Activity: 113
May 24, 2018, 04:58:59 AM
I think the best countries are those where there’s more openess for cryptos and blockchain tech and many businesses are able to accept cryptos:

- Japan is the top one right now, a lot of acceptance and more usage compared to other countries,
- Singapore seems yo be coming second close, with all the investments and ICO happening,

I hope more and more countries will follow the example!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 04:55:32 AM
My friend lives in Belarus. He says that his country is the best place for cryptocurrency. Belarus is on the top, because taxes there is 0% to 2023.   

Yes, there are no taxes for any activities associated with cryptocurrency. It is clearly written in the 8th Degree that you have no obligations to pay for your crypto activities, though there are always a few "but". First one which makes the biggest problem is lack of infrastructure in Belarus economy. Even if all people will possess crypto assets, they still won't be able to buy anything, deposit or withdraw money from wallets to bank accounts.

Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
I think Japan is the best. Not only because one of the creator of BTC is in Japan, but Japan is the only country in Asia legalizing crypto world. There are a significantly raise in number of person using BTC in this country. So Japan is a good country to use BTC. If you would like to trade, then Switzerland is also a good country. So as countries in Europe
copper member
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 02:51:59 AM
The same country is better for crypto, which is the belief and freedom of the crypto currency and business. It can be seen from a positive view. Now many countries have started this now.
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 01:49:06 AM
in where shatoshi nakamoto born.
Activity: 51
May 24, 2018, 01:44:01 AM
This is a list of the 5 most forward thinking countries when it comes to Bitcoin. Most of these countries not only have low (or even zero) cryptocurrency taxes.Countries are Belarus,Portugal,Hong Kong,Netherlands & Germany.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 12:36:56 AM
Countries that leads economic growth are opened with this technology and it's promises.But still even with such countries that allows crypto trading and utilizing there are people who hates it. Well it will be too late for them to realize when this comes mainstream and traditional banking system are lost forever.The international community asks for crypto transactions they'll probably cave and force companies into working with them.They didn't do this with the bankers because of how powerful and politically connected the bankers were.
Activity: 149
May 24, 2018, 12:27:37 AM
I think Germany and South Africa is the best country for crypto. They are friendly with it. don't know about Switzerland but i recently saw it in in Europe Switzerland in the number one position for crypto , i will like to visit Switzerland.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 23, 2018, 11:58:28 PM
the country that is the best place to develop cryptocurrency is a country that has advanced technological developments, and has a good financial condition so that many will buy the coin and become very useful. for example the country singapore, Switzerland and several other countries.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Switzerland is an advanced country with sophisticated industrial technology. not surprisingly Swiss legalize cryptocurrency. but I think Japan is the best country in the use of cryptocurrency. because the number of retail stores that receive bitcoin as a means of payment in Japan is very much. and bitcoin ATMs in Japan also exist. even big companies like nikkei and big cameras have received bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Switzerland is the best country for cryptocurrency, you can do business and sell easily bitcoin and buy easily.Smiley
Activity: 169
May 23, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
Currently Swiss country is a very good country for Crypto currency, but recently I also heard Japan is also included in the good and good Country for Crypto currency, which many companies in Japan have made payroll their employees using this Crypto currency, or Bitcoin. May all countries be the best to receive Crypto as the future currency of technology.
Pages:
Jump to: