Pages:
Author

Topic: Best country for crypto - page 18. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:14:42 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Since japan is the most modernize country around the world so I think japan is best country for crypto market and we all  that the founder of bitcoin is a japanese citizen named Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
May 23, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.

Is it confirmed that the Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan, please do care to share on where you get this info. I'm curious too.
Activity: 80
May 23, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
in my opinion is japan. The Japanese government has authorized bitcoin as the legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who receive payments with bitcoins. The number of stores that receive digital payments with bitcoin has more than 4,500 outlets. Like the Nikkei that experienced a surge in transactions after working with bitcoin towards the end of 2017.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
Hope so Japan is the best country for Crypto. I still choose jepan as one of the best country.But in Switzerland  There are a lot of uses of bitcoin.This country is very advanced.Switzerland's people have understood the value of Bitcoin. So they are investing Bitcoin to benefit from the future.Many people in Switzerland know that Bitcoin is involved in Switzerland.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:43:48 AM
In my opinion there are some very good countries for crypto of which is Japanese state, Switzerland and Germany country which has legalized bitcoin and bitcoin grow big in that country
Activity: 73
May 23, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
The best country for crypto is Switzerland, South Africa, Germany.crypto's future is good future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 22, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
Japan for sure! It is the only Asian country that i know that legalized bitcoin and there is a lot of stores that you can visit and spend your bitcoin just like a normal currency and it is a great thing to experience and if you have a lot of bitcoin or if you have some excess of bitcoin from your wallet and you want to go to a trip and spend that then go to Japan.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 09:25:51 PM
many countries are good for crypto but I still choose jepan as one of the best country at this time with the first time bitcoin was created in country jepan and that make bitcoin also come from japan.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:00:42 PM
Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Australian senators argue that the lack of Bitcoin in Australia as an official payment instrument definitely weakens the competitiveness of the local financial market. They argue that their country can no longer compete with Asians in the field of cheap products and services. It is therefore necessary to take up the challenge in the financial sector by including crypto currency in the official currency.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 08:20:22 PM
Not all countries can be friendly to Crypto. America is the country most used Bitcoin. But that does not make America the best country for Cryptocurrency. Switzerland is one of the friendliest countries in crypto. In addition there are Germany, Holland and Portugal are also very friendly on the crypto.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 22, 2018, 08:11:24 PM
Im proud to say that my country doing very good about crypto especially using for bitcoin...

here im gathered some information that will encourage you to do crypto here in the Philippines

1: http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/29/18/philippines-to-develop-rules-on-cryptocurrency-trading

here the news that our bank was wanted to link rural banks using blockchain
2: http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/21/18/unionbank-to-link-rural-banks-using-blockchain

75 days ago our national banks was looking to use bitcoin here is the link

3: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/422684/PNB-looks-into-use-of-bitcoin

thats all but currently theres more good activity and news about using crypto here in Philippines.So you have no regret about choosing my country.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 08:05:03 PM
Denmark is one of the nations that look to dispense with paper cash, cashless settlement and the advanced money here are far reaching. As per the national bank of the nation, bitcoin isn't a money, which implies that its utilization in the nation isn't directed by the state, and exchanges in bitcoins are not subject to tax assessment. In any case, Denmark is home to various bitcoin new companies and trades, for instance CCEDK. In Spring of this current year, Denmark was the main Scandinavian nation where land was obtained with bitcoin. The installment supplier was nearby organization Coinify.

Yes because Switzerland is still ahead of the curved and this is back a hard numbers like money raised by some of the ICO who live in that place. This place also focus on cryptocurrency that gives them future when it comes to business.
Activity: 36
May 22, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Yes because Switzerland is still ahead of the curved and this is back a hard numbers like money raised by some of the ICO who live in that place. This place also focus on cryptocurrency that gives them future when it comes to business.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
Nigeria, south korea, Malta is the best countries for Crypto no regulations no sanctions.
Its basically on your own risk!
Crypto is the best thing that can happen to our generation!
Kudo to Sat..!
Activity: 83
May 22, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
Japan is the best place for cryptocurrency, any news from there has a great impact in bitcoin price.Estonia is also the best place to deal in cryptocurrency, it has even the government backing and the country want to create its own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
May 22, 2018, 07:28:51 PM
I heard in another website that Estonia was the best country for holding bitcoins, because their regulations allow you to sell and buy at any time without paying any taxes, and putting that money on the bank. Anyway, i am not 100% sure about this
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 22, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
Maybe Japan is the best country for Crypto! why kq i say japanese ?! because japan is the origin country of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, japan also has legalized Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. and there we are free to use Cryptocurrency.
japan can be used as a pilot state that legalize bitcoin, japanese state is a country that can accept cryptocurrency pretty well so i think japan is one of the countries supporting cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 263
May 22, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
Iceland is rapidly becoming a paradise for miners - cold temperatures all year round and an abundance of cheap geothermal energy to feed farms. In addition, miners can reduce the impact on the environment, using exclusively renewable energy. Alex Karis, CEO of DigitalBTC, the first crypto-currency company listed on a major stock exchange, said earlier: "We can reduce electricity costs and provide ourselves with an advantage as the expansion of operations for the production of crypto-currencies. Some time ago we launched a new platform and look forward to further growth of the mining industry. "
Activity: 299
May 22, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
The approach to regulating crypto-currencies in the world varies greatly. The governments of the countries of the Middle East, Central Asia and the Indochina Peninsula are trying to ban the use of digital money, fearing for the stability of the economy. In northern Europe and the United States, the situation is reversed - the authorities are trying to regulate the market, but at the same time to help players conduct business.
Activity: 700
May 22, 2018, 06:36:32 PM
Yes.China is A best Crypto currency But japan is the best crypto Lover.This countries is Bitcoin industry for the word.This Countries Bitcoin earning Day by day increase.
This countries most people Bitcoin earning best side Bitcoin Talk use.This countries people good income earning for bitcoin.So I there for Bitcoin crypto best country for Japan.
Pages:
Jump to: