Pages:
Author

Topic: Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2019 and CPU Mining Guides [UPDATED!] - page 3. (Read 63290 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Im currently mining Monero with one malfunctioning 4790K. Free electricity so I don't care I'm just waiting for this CPU to die, it is half way there already.  Cheesy

CPUs rarely go bad. I would ceck motherboard and PSU's capacitors for defects. Also if cooler is full of dust.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Im currently mining Monero with one malfunctioning 4790K. Free electricity so I don't care I'm just waiting for this CPU to die, it is half way there already.  Cheesy
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Monero is profitable with a Ryzen
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

BiblePay (BBP) has added back in rewards for contributing CPU time to real science research! About 23% of block rewards now go towards this

PODC (Proof of Distributed Computing) allows blockchain energy to be used productively, to help cure cancer and fight AIDS and Malaria!

BOINC is the program that donates your idle computer time to science projects

World Community Grid (WCG) is the CPU only project through BOINC that BiblePay supports giving coin rewards for

Step by Step Guide for PODC:

https://wiki.biblepay.org/PODC_Setup
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
created an updated monero CPU mining guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkxA5yfsqsE
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 164
Merit: 13
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Hello everyone!

Right now I am mining Oscillate (OSL).
There is a great community, and I can even mine it with an older computer.
I think it worth a try.
guys, what sites are you using for check the best profit?
I used profitbot pro, but the owner close website, now i'm check the cryptunit but i need more coins to compare.
You can check https://www.whattomine.com/calculators and find out the coins which are CPU mineable and see which will provide the best profitability.
Anyway, wait a month as everyone is going to jump the wagon with RandomX and XMR mining using CPUs.

it has long been obvious that the really most profitable coins (both CPU and GPU) are not present on "whattomine" sites
need to search by yourself
but as a cpu-mining lover i'm waiting RandomX on XMR
by the way there are already some RandomX coins
Hello. recently I have mining cryptocurrencies with cpu. I have tried xmr but the profit is very low. Please give me a coin that you find good, thank you

i will not prompt the name of the coin
i’ll just say that i don’t like pool-mining coins due to botnets, i like solo-only coins
such coins are not very many

Have you then tried Solo Coin, Nerva, ETC?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
I used profitbot pro, but the owner close website, now i'm check the cryptunit but i need more coins to compare.
You can check https://www.whattomine.com/calculators and find out the coins which are CPU mineable and see which will provide the best profitability.
Anyway, wait a month as everyone is going to jump the wagon with RandomX and XMR mining using CPUs.

it has long been obvious that the really most profitable coins (both CPU and GPU) are not present on "whattomine" sites
Hello. recently I have mining cryptocurrencies with cpu. I have tried xmr but the profit is very low. Please give me a coin that you find good, thank you

i will not prompt the name of the coin
i’ll just say that i don’t like pool-mining coins due to botnets, i like solo-only coins
such coins are not very many
Activity: 26

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

Thanks for the answers, yeah whattomine isn't good for cpu miners.

Some RandomX coins, could you show me ? i know just loki and ... maybe Scala

the closer date of switching algo for Moner to randomx, the more and more other coins also swithcing to this algo
the one you've mntioned already - loki, another one Wownero and you may check EPIC coin as well
Activity: 202
Merit: 11

Thanks for the answers, yeah whattomine isn't good for cpu miners.

Some RandomX coins, could you show me ? i know just loki and ... maybe Scala
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

1. With current situation in crypto, it's more important to be able to sell what you mined.
2. The other option is to just mine and wait for bump.
3. Having real-time info on profitability can be quite inaccurate, because if 1.
Activity: 202
Merit: 11

BiblePay has released an external miner
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52730089

We look forward to anyone who has GPU capabilities to try to port us to GPU (or ASIC).  I want to see transparency here in our project - I want a good honest white hat hacker to give it a shot.  There are interesting dynamics here - due to the low Proof of BibleHash (POBH) reward, but nevertheless we need to know if anyone can do it for the sake of the whole community.

On a side note:  in this phase the external miner will *only solo mine* you cannot pool mine with it.  The goal is to benchmark it, and if its faster than the core client, I will move on to making a stratum pool.  I still want the stratum pool to handle future scalability and maintenance in BBP, to replace the C# server side pool code.  We will just keep the orphan letter writing in the pool, and then move that to DSQL when we have time - then we can take down pool.biblepay.org, and just have p2pool and DSQL running.  Then volunteers can make Nomp or whatever pool they want later off of p2pool as a template (or simply run more p2pools) etc.
Activity: 267
BitcoinLE (ble) this is a new kind of mining with a metronome beat witch is very energy efficent.

You can find any info on Bitcoinle.org
Pages:
Jump to: