Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 109. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 114
October 08, 2017, 10:42:48 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

bitcoins would be a great choice to invest your hard earned cash. also you can add up some altcoins like etherium, ltc and doge. id say 50% on bitcoins  and 50% on different altcoins to maximize your earings and have a wide range of trading portfolio although you need to do some research first because your a newbie and dont have a proper understanding on how trading works.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 09:30:24 PM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?

Your "next week" has already passed through. So I am interested how it came about. Were you successful? Did your $1000 gain much? And what coin did you invest in?

Right now, it is good to buy the ones that are affected the most of these red days. These are the most profitable when the recovery period starts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 07:50:24 PM
I suggest you Ripple,first you can buy hugh stakes for 1000USD and waith if his value grow up on 1USD you will be rich,its very difficult to say but he have potential because all world biggest bank use Ripple for trading.

could be, its rumored it'll reach 1 dollar by the end of this year
It just a rumor and no more if you are betting on it and that was so pathetic. many people are saying like that but none of their prediction was happening, that just to encourage the more person to buy such coin.
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 08, 2017, 06:44:35 PM
I suggest you Ripple,first you can buy hugh stakes for 1000USD and waith if his value grow up on 1USD you will be rich,its very difficult to say but he have potential because all world biggest bank use Ripple for trading.

could be, its rumored it'll reach 1 dollar by the end of this year
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 06:14:31 PM
October 08, 2017, 05:39:39 PM
Can you think about investing in waves, this is one of the many potential investments at this point with good aspirations for the future, think about it.

do 500 in waves and 500 in sonm
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 08, 2017, 04:32:58 PM
Can you think about investing in waves, this is one of the many potential investments at this point with good aspirations for the future, think about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 08, 2017, 03:29:59 AM
The main question not best crypto. The main question is for how long to hold this tokens! And answer is - 2-3 years! And you can do 10-50x!
Good luck!
If money flowed into crypto markets in the coming years as expected, many coins will be huge and high revenue investment, hence I agree that ×50 or more is possible even for some tokens which are on the top marketcaps.
I think so this is soon going to happen at least in case of bitcoin, it is crystal clear that people are going to increase as bitcoin investors in the coming few years and those who are already holding bitcoin are going to increase their interest and investment into bitcoin. I don’t know about altcoins but bitcoin will be generating unbelievable profits.
Merit: 379
October 05, 2017, 12:53:48 PM
I think etheruem is the best option now.
There is a etheruem fork October 17 maybe.
In my opinion It can go to 500$ at least.
You can also hold some bitcoin too.
Because you can earn some bitcoin gold in October 25.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 11:47:34 AM
Hey, have a look at Confideal! These guys made a good product. What do you think?
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 08:20:47 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptos to buy now as everyone is hoping to see bitcoin price to $10k in next year so if you invest in it now and hold then you can make best profits in future and ETH will also rise in future.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 05, 2017, 03:20:26 AM
Elix looks like an interesting project. Its still very early and I heard a lot of good stuff about it. The app will be launched in Q1 2018, I think that could be bullish for the next 2 months!

Interesting, which kind of financial adviser are you, you are advising him to invest in a token that has done more than 7X in a week. There are better project you can invest into you just need time and research the space. You can not be late investing into a good and sound project just do you research first because this is your money
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 05, 2017, 02:37:56 AM
-
October 04, 2017, 04:18:10 PM
Like right now at this moment? I would definatelly place my bets on lisk.

Price bottomed out and people will buy now to take profits on the upcomming rebrand + SDK release.

Good pick. I'd also invest in sonm once it drops back down a little, the potential is insane
currently Lisk has been recovering prices and has risen 5% today but seeing marketcap and volume on the lisk is still high enough its allow to have a high price or continue to rise in the next few days, this is only my prediction may be the price will go up, see the demand is still high, buy now may provide short-term profits for you mate

One of sonms devs is actually one of the founders of Lisk, so I definitely back them too
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 09:14:04 AM

Price bottomed out and people will buy now to take profits on the upcomming rebrand + SDK release.

Good pick. I'd also invest in sonm once it drops back down a little, the potential is insane
currently Lisk has been recovering prices and has risen 5% today but seeing marketcap and volume on the lisk is still high enough its allow to have a high price or continue to rise in the next few days, this is only my prediction may be the price will go up, see the demand is still high, buy now may provide short-term profits for you mate
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 04, 2017, 07:00:52 AM
I think about buying monetha at the moment because monetha developers are very experienced people.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 07:13:53 PM
Buy Sonm they have an active team and good project
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 06:52:32 PM
I have been playing in the 100k-1M cap coins... and there is so much potential down here! For a 200M coin to 100x, it's really hard but for a 100K coin to 1000x its a lot easier! I have been working with the guys at TradecoinV2 and its an easy 100x coin... just my 2c.
October 03, 2017, 06:28:56 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 03, 2017, 04:35:34 PM
If you have 100 dollars its better if you out that money in waves coin and possible after few months that money become 1k dollars plus. Because for sure waves coin will increase because they have many people loves waves coin and me too I love waves coin very much. I hope that coin will increase more in the future so we can make a lot of profit in the future. Nore waves more profit to come.
Jump to: