Author

Topic: Best crypto to buy now? - page 112. (Read 69692 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 09:24:18 AM
Yes, the whole cryptocurrency market is developing, so investing today in coins from the first dozen, you term of 1 year will receive a profit. But the question is that, what kind of coin for equal amount of time, you will get more X . If we talk about the short term, the market is very young. and most of the coins are actively exposed to the news reports. So if you do trade, you need to map the news for the month ahead, purchasing the coin on the rebound down a week before announced news and to drain for 1-3 days before the news
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
September 30, 2017, 08:58:47 AM
it seems the whole market end dumping and turn to pump, i also want to know if it is a good chance to buy, i am afraid when i get involved i will be stocked from the past experience, the whole market seems to against me
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 30, 2017, 08:23:31 AM
Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
1. Bitcoin
2. Ether
3. Litecoin

I put bitcoin on the number to 1 why is that?
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency according to a CoinGecko website, and the safest crypto I know of, because bitcoin has a great reputation and its acceptance is very wide.
For now bitcoin is more appropriate for long-term investments, whereas if you choose short term investments ETH and Litecoin are the best alternative right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
I am investing in TIME and TRST, I feel these two tokens will explode in 2018, their teams are working hard. Prices still cheap, but when marketing start alongside with working products, prices will get better.
TIME and TRST are a good systems to invest and earn. These, along with some other crypto currencies will grow and rapidly increase soon. These crypto currencies really have some good people working as a team and the hard work will definitely pay off sooner or later.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 29, 2017, 03:32:42 PM
The main question not best crypto. The main question is for how long to hold this tokens! And answer is - 2-3 years! And you can do 10-50x!
Good luck!
If money flowed into crypto markets in the coming years as expected, many coins will be huge and high revenue investment, hence I agree that ×50 or more is possible even for some tokens which are on the top marketcaps.
Activity: 149
September 29, 2017, 03:25:35 PM
Look at Pally ICO, very small max cap, so it could be market cap like 45 000 000 $ when hit exchange, so 10x ICO price.
I will invest.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 01:24:34 PM
The main question not best crypto. The main question is for how long to hold this tokens! And answer is - 2-3 years! And you can do 10-50x!
Good luck!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 29, 2017, 01:17:48 PM
I am investing in TIME and TRST, I feel these two tokens will explode in 2018, their teams are working hard. Prices still cheap, but when marketing start alongside with working products, prices will get better.

Yeah, I also inveted in TRST, they will have in great time in 2018. I just bought all the blood all the way down to 5k. We will see some crazy prices in the next time. I am not going to sell, I will wait for the long run! I am sure it will come sooner or later!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 12:43:28 PM
i guess ARDR (small cap now)
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 29, 2017, 12:39:36 PM
i guess neo because of the coming red pulse ico on oct 8
and ebts will hype as the nba2k18 game starts on oct 1 ,the team has there marketing ready .
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 29, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
September 29, 2017, 12:21:20 PM
Potcoin and Peercoin...Look at their past values, look at their current volume. All there needs to be is 1 good piece of news to make money. Both have niche markets where they dominate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 12:10:24 PM
probably partly there is some truth... but some of them don't even try to buy coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
September 29, 2017, 12:03:34 PM
I think it is best to buy all big coins right now before its too late as they are coming back onto bull run. Its still early we have time until late September.

What do you mean 'big coins'?

BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, XMR, DASH, ZEC, XRP, NEM..
i think bitcoin will return to its original price before when china says it will close the exchange site in their country, look at bitcoin prices start back up, i think the right choice at the moment is to buy lots of bitcoins, do not be late mate, quote my post! bitcoin prices will rise more than today, at least a few percent starting tomorrow
Good old BTC will never fail us... Seriously, from a risk/reward viewpoint it's still probably the best choice mid/long term (not talking about trading).

What do u think about some big investors say they aren't sure btc have a long-term future?
Big investors want to buy cheap bitcoins? Look at JP Moron. Said bitcoin is fraud, bought the bottom.
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 12:01:07 PM
I think it is best to buy all big coins right now before its too late as they are coming back onto bull run. Its still early we have time until late September.

i think bitcoin will return to its original price before when china says it will close the exchange site in their country, look at bitcoin prices start back up, i think the right choice at the moment is to buy lots of bitcoins, do not be late mate, quote my post! bitcoin prices will rise more than today, at least a few percent starting tomorrow
Good old BTC will never fail us... Seriously, from a risk/reward viewpoint it's still probably the best choice mid/long term (not talking about trading).

What do u think about some big investors say they aren't sure btc have a long-term future?
September 27, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 09:40:23 AM
yes here the market today is very good for NEO crypto and Pay token the price was change for good point you can invest on it
Activity: 118
September 27, 2017, 09:12:10 AM
My advice is to buy TKR this coin has professional team behind and price of it is still cheap in comparison with another coin.
Activity: 140
Quo Vadis
September 27, 2017, 09:10:25 AM
Komodo ! Definetely a 5$+
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
If you haven't yet bought POSW then do so. Yes I have it and yes I am shilling, but the coin is a natural $1 and is still only 10 cents.
Jump to: