Pages:
Author

Topic: best crypto to invest - page 3. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.

Many here recommend different new and unknown coins. But personally, I prefer to choose for investments already proven, reliable cryptocurrency. For example, BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO. I think they can show x5 growth in the coming years - not the largest income, but the risks are much smaller.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
every day there are several altcoins that are able to generate profits from their movements, choices are in your hands, and good altcoin divestments will make you avoid panic
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 28, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
All of the altcoins at the moment, because they have reached their lowest prices science the beginning of 2017. Grab them now, because as soon as the prices will make x2 from today, we will see the beginning of the green market.
Activity: 493
November 28, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

I'm sure no one will know for sure which coins can go up by 50x. in my opinion you should do your own research don't trust anyone. because the crypto market is decentralized there is no control so that no one in the future will be like crypto. we can only predict. there are some good altcoins like XRP, litecoin and EOS I think the three coins have the opportunity to grow rapidly. and also keep investing in bitcoin because it is the best coin in crypto. Bitcoin once reached the highest price of $ 20,000 and now costs $ 3800. This is a good opportunity to buy and we are waiting for Bitcoin to reach even more
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
November 28, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

Of course coin here has good potential to be made an investment such as ethereum or bitcoin, which of course this coin has a profitable future prospect if it will be made an investment, if you believe and are sure please invest in bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 02:39:56 AM
And what is now in the long prospects and will be sold out, it will have. It's clear that these are top coins and several new products that will thin the list.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 02:38:43 AM
I don't believe anyone can accurately predict the price potential of some kind of encryption in the future, and I think the market for 2 years is very long, I will only choose Bitcoin!
Activity: 322
November 28, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
I believe that now it is better to continue to invest money in the most reliable cryptocurrency. Of course, they are unlikely to demonstrate rapid growth of x50 for the year. But here it is quite possible to show a rise in price of x5. Including such examples can be BTC, Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 6
November 27, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
This coins are still best to hold BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC. Coins such as this will be valuable since the demand and community is continuously growing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 27, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
it's hard to answer the question because no one can actually tell the future, what we do here in cryptos is speculating and taking risk, if it works out for you, fine , then you are lucky but if it doesn't work out, then you keep trying.
Activity: 546
November 27, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
  I think nobody will answer your question exactly because no one can't know about that , or if someone know  , I think they will not tell you easily, why? Because investing is always risky, it is not  easy to make money as you think, if you do not lose money, that has been very successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

I will tell you two potential coins.

SPHTX (SophiaTX)
ZEN (Horizen)

Both got two interesting dev teams.
The most reliable to invest with is ethereum ,it has a good platform and well known by investors .After in a year ahead I believe it has a possibility to improves it's regulating prices like bitcoin has .
investment into the best way to get more profits and generating progress that continues to expand. so the investment into the best ways to get more growth and Defense for the coins. so in support of the advancement of Cryptocurrency expected to make investments.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 27, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Bitcoin's today price = $3,700 * 50 (2 years) = $185,000.

Halving will come by 2020 so if you think that will trigger bitcoin's price to reach that high then you don't have to look with any other coin to invest. And as for bitcoin's pump, this will also cause many of the altcoins to pump but it will also make other altcoins to shutdown.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 27, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
Learn coins with a small market capitalization. And with little circulation. Personally, I noticed ADA, ZIL, Icon, OMNI.
Activity: 170
November 27, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
Every crypto from top 50 on coinmarketcap. You cannot invest in every coin, but I would suggest to read about every coin and find some that you like the most, because they all have different missions and ambitions.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
We all want to make a lot of money. But personally, I prefer to work only with reliable cryptocurrencies to minimize the possible risks. BTC becomes such a great example for me. Indeed, over the past two years, he has demonstrated impressive growth - has risen in price more than 50 times.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 24, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best crypto to invest and to earn more money through these coins because they are the most potential project in the crypto currency world.

You're right. These are the most stable coins that people most trust and appreciate. I also invest primarily in these coins.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best crypto to invest and to earn more money through these coins because they are the most potential project in the crypto currency world.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
Just HALK
Pages:
Jump to: