Pages:
Author

Topic: best crypto to invest - page 4. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
Are you serious? do you think that someone is really going to give you a guide of how to make a x50 in two years? You are more than crazy

No one is going to give you a s**t.

And i am sure that you will be losing most of your funds because you are a new starter in here.

can anybody guide which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
I can't guarantee you of any crypto to invest in for two years, due to the fact that market of crypto is unpredictable any can happen at any point in time .
Is better for you to be buying token when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. You don't need to wait for two years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
Ripple plays the most vital role in cryptocurrency after BTC
there are many issues that say that Ripple is centralized, so we will be able to see the fight between number 1 decentralized coins, namely BTC and number 1 centralized coins namely XRP
both competition will certainly have an impact on better things for the cryptocurrency world in the future
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 08:02:24 PM
Well for me the best crypto currency out there is lurking from all of the crypto currencies which are just considered to be as garbage in which many of them came from scam ICOs so in order to choose the best crypto to invest I suggest that you should investigate first and determine the crypto currency which has the most great impact towards our everyday life and work.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
I think NEO is the main target of all investors. NEO electronic money is developing strongly. It has a solid base and is supported by many countries. The value of NEO has increased rapidly over time. NEO will be the best code of the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 23, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
x50 could a long way to go if you are talking about established coins or the coins that were at the top 50. In my opinion, this is only applicable to newly established coin when the hype suddenly goes up and then the price eventually drops to the lowest. I think it is impossible to happen for crypto since the demand is not that high compared to couple of years ago.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
When is growth?Huh
Activity: 156
November 23, 2018, 06:11:08 PM
I can't guarantee you of any crypto to invest in for two years, due to the fact that market of crypto is unpredictable any can happen at any point in time .
Is better for you to be buying token when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. You don't need to wait for two years.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 23, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

I think top 100 cryptocurrency allows you to make a profit, even though I'm not sure it will give you 50x profit like what you expect, but at least if you invest in top 100 cryptocurrency the price may increase higher than other cryptocurrency and will give you big profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
now there is some erc20 token worth exploring and investing some serious project rekt by ethereum price like omg omisego aelf Monaco coin and many others good project good luck Smiley
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
November 13, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
It is so difficult to find which crypto is 50x potential in next 2 years. In my experience i recomonded you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. These two coins are more potential and profitable.
Activity: 231
November 13, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
i will be suggest you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo because these coins have potential to grow fast,and now its right time to invest because price of these coins are low
Activity: 224
November 13, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
Now we can see all valuble top coins having lowest value in market. Anyway i think end of year following altcoins price will be up definitely.
Eth
Neo
Dan
Iost
Trx
Abt
BITS
copper member
Activity: 364
November 13, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
I bought BAT about 2 days ago. It seems like a nice project. I downloaded Brave for my pc and mobile as well. I like supporting interesting projects like that. They bring a new inovative business model and they have my support. For a few days at least, cause let's be honest here, if it's going to pump again I will sell. But I think I will continue using their browser.
Activity: 26
November 10, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

Going with popular coins at the moment might give you high returns, but buy-ins are huge. Try going with new coins with promise.
You can try https://www.cybet.club
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Somewhere in this forum section you could find a thread which always makes me smile. Some guy has around $20 of whatever from an airdrop. So he asks whether it is possible that the coin he has would go x100000 or even more (don't remember for sure) in 10 years. You'd rather find this thread and buy what he has))))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 10, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
I just gave a little view to my friends, maybe it was the same as what was on my mind..
and for the coming year I was still convinced that bitcoin(BTC) investment would be an opportunity to feel the success of the previous year..
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
November 10, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
Eth has that kind of potential in their growth. So I strongly recommend everyone to hold ETH for a certain time to make a profit like never before.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
Actually there are many now and also depends on you in choosing it because now there are also lots of coins and tokens. so indeed we must be careful in looking for and also choosing it
Pages:
Jump to: