Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Ethereum Wallets - page 2. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 08, 2020, 02:55:00 AM
I think, there are few wallets which are good for holding such as coinbase, my ether wallet and trust wallet. My favourite is coinbase which i used it over three years. 
I have been in the crypt for 6 years, but I have not used one wallet. Stored either on an exchange or on a contract
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
August 08, 2020, 02:51:16 AM
I think, there are few wallets which are good for holding such as coinbase, my ether wallet and trust wallet. My favourite is coinbase which i used it over three years. 
Activity: 1274
August 08, 2020, 01:22:12 AM
I am using Desktop Myetherewalletas I use PC and when I use the Mobile phone then I prefer Trust wallet. Thanks for sharing all good Ethereum wallets.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
August 08, 2020, 12:47:58 AM
For desktop, i use Metamask. This one is safest to me than others. And on my android device i use Trust Wallet.
I don't have any trust issue with it As this one is the product of binance.
Activity: 728
August 07, 2020, 05:00:45 PM
    wallets
Online or Web most common and often used by everyone
  • MyEtherWallet - ETH, ERC 20, ERC 721

while for Mobile (iOS & Android), many use
  • Trust Wallet - ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • imToken- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
  • Coinomi- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
everything also depends on them in choosing a wallet because everyone has a different point of view in determining the wallet they want to use[/list]
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
August 07, 2020, 03:31:13 PM
for me personally for the best mobile wallet like Trustwallet, the first time I had an altcoin and kept it in the Trust wallet. even today I have no serious problems with my assets in the Trust wallet. i like this wallet because it is safe and can hold some bounty tokens too.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
August 07, 2020, 03:05:36 PM
I have never had any problem with all the wallets I have used, although I am always very selective when choosing wallets to make use of.
Talking about mobile wallets, I have been making use of Blockchain wallet for years now, and it has been working properly for me, no issues at all.

Other wallets I am making use of is the Trust wallet, Coinbase wallet, and Bitpay wallet. They all can be used to store Ethereum. And yes I have seen people complain about these wallets, but sometimes I think the fault is from these people. I have seen someone say that their money disappeared from their Trust wallet, and he claimed Trust wallet is owned by scammers, but I know for sure that Trust wallet is reliable.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 07, 2020, 02:13:07 PM
I have used Imtoken wallet for a long time I must say I love it because it is convenient for me as a mobile wallet. Lately I used enjin wallet to import my eidoo wallet and it was impressive I will be looking into it. I love mathwallet and trustwallet too. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 07, 2020, 01:06:36 PM
At this moment ethereum is the one of the biggest platform based token. And I thik it's the most used platform too. So there is a high amount of 3rd party development going for ethereum. And there is no shortage of eth wallet. A lot of walltes are available. I personally use myetherwallet. When I first joined this community that was the first wallet I used for ethereum. And it's pretty good. And for mobile I go for math walletm. That's it for me.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
August 06, 2020, 05:40:35 PM
 I use Trust wallet because it supports Ethereum and other blockchain token/coins . it is simple and safe to use although alot of other ethereum wallets have been created but i have not tried those once yet .token pocket is the next i want to try i learnt it is good too. I hope i will enjoy it like Trust wallet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 06, 2020, 04:31:49 PM
When i joined crypto newly my  first wallet was MEW , where i had to login every time with my private key until i clicked a phishing link and was hacked. my assets all stolen. that happened twice and i stopped using MEW .

For over three  years now i have been using Imtoken and have not had any issue . therefore if you   ask me my best Eh wallet i will say imtoken.
Though i have used trust wallet for some assets but Imtoken 2.0 remains my best.

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 06, 2020, 04:11:55 PM
Best online Ethereum wallets like MyetherWallet and mobile wallets like Imtoken or Trust wallet. I currently use two online wallets and a mobile phone such as MEW & Trustwallet. in my opinion this wallet is also safe to use, on the other hand the features or functions are quite good especially it can store several erc20 tokens.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
August 06, 2020, 01:47:47 PM
Huh? Weird that there is no MetaMask as the best Online or Web list? Only those two MyEtherWallet and Blockchain wallet as the best online or web for ETH? Did I miss something about MetaMask or bad news about it since I used it from 2018 and seem like there is no problem. MetaMask was very popular cause MyEtherWallet was at a lot of heat back then because of fake site, fishing pvt key,... So why there is no MetaMask on your list?
Understand that the OP is a newbie and he provides the information footing his research and knowledge. However, sometimes is not about the wallet you use but taking the right security measures and avoiding human errors which was what led to the hack of most MyEtherWallet users then. Meanwhile, it not advisable to use MyEtherWallet without Metamask.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
August 06, 2020, 01:29:10 PM
Huh? Weird that there is no MetaMask as the best Online or Web list? Only those two MyEtherWallet and Blockchain wallet as the best online or web for ETH? Did I miss something about MetaMask or bad news about it since I used it from 2018 and seem like there is no problem. MetaMask was very popular cause MyEtherWallet was at a lot of heat back then because of fake site, fishing pvt key,... So why there is no MetaMask in your list?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
August 06, 2020, 01:24:20 PM
I really like Atomic, Jaxx and Metamask. Those are my favorites but the top 1 I use is Metamask, is so simple and easy to use and connects with every dapp seamlessly.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 06, 2020, 11:45:43 AM
Myetherwallet is the best wallet you can use, as long as you keep your private key carefully, I believe you will never have a problem with it. Also Trustwallet is also a good option if you only use the phone
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
August 06, 2020, 11:43:40 AM
My first wallet was MyEtherWallet since i am new to crypto at the time and that's what my friend told to use but i find hard it to use that's why i switch to mobile trust wallet which really a secure and user friendly app that offers lots of features to all users. It has good ratings and reviews that's why it is perfect wallet app for me and i never had a problem at all.
Activity: 1066
Merit: 188
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 06, 2020, 10:46:57 AM
For me MyEtherWallet is the best of all, until now I only use MEW to store my ethereum and tokens, it's so easy, secure (Open it with Json File and password), and very simple, no need to download and install any software. Yes, many good wallets out there which provides so many features but simple and secure for me is no1
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
August 06, 2020, 10:40:00 AM
Trust wallet will be the best option for everyone, I've been using it for over 2 years and am always happy with it. This wallet is becoming more popular every day and now more than 5 million people use it every day

Why is it popular? Because it has all the cryptocurrency in one place? I'm not a frequent Trust Wallet user, but as far as I have noticed, it does not allow to set fee for bitcoin transaction. User can adjust ethereum gas fee manually, but as to bitcoin, user need to that what wallet offers.

Trust wallet can be protected by 6-digit number, while Atomic Wallet (for example) allows you to make as long password as you wish.

I would not claim Trust wallet to be the best option.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 259
August 06, 2020, 10:37:00 AM
many wallets offer convenience, but I only use MEW to store my ETH, and blockchain.com to store my Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean I don't use other wallets .. I also use TRUST wallet and metamask for other coin transactions. but the most important safety factor that must be considered in every wallet when storing Bitcoin, ETH and other coins..
Pages:
Jump to: