Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Ethereum Wallets - page 8. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
April 21, 2020, 03:51:31 AM
Exodus wallet, guarda wallet and Atomic wallet are available on mobile as well, for newbies the easiest wallet so far is trust wallet, they don't have to deal with adding tokens manually
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 21, 2020, 03:45:25 AM
Blockchain.com wallet for Ethereum?
That is a web wallet and I don't trust web wallets anymore. The most recommendable wallet is open source wallet and it means you are holding your own private key and password. So it means, it is impossible from compromising that might led from hacking and stealing your fund.

However, MyEthereumWallet(MEW) was so far good wallet for me. But I never use this when I want to hold for a long term. This might be good for hot wallet not your cold wallet. Hardware wallet like Ledger Nano is always good but you need to spend your money to purchase.
Yes, I know it as a web wallet and as I've said I don't recommend it to anybody anymore. There's a lot of reported glitch and experience of other users told that they were not really good and if you have a fund stuck there, it's very risky because you might let it stay there forever.

I also have good experience and no problem met with MEW but I stopped using them until I started owning a ledger wallet. There's also keepkey and trezor as another example of good hardware wallets.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
April 20, 2020, 04:46:12 PM
As a bounty hunter and low capital trader, i have never really had to use any web etherum wallets, or cold storage. I have always used a mobile wallet.
But i think trust wallet is the best. It has a very good interface and it is easy to you by anyone including a newbie.

Please do make sure to secure your seed phrase always.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
April 20, 2020, 04:36:36 PM
I do not travel at all, I am a freelancer and I work at home and rarely ever go outside (nowadays basically never except one time per week to buy stuff for house needs) and I still use metamask.

It is basically all around convenient for everyone who uses it and has been that way since it started and doesn't matter if you go outside or stay at home or whatever you do, as long as you have your computer with you, you can use it, plus there are ways you can use the same thing even if you do not have your computer with you and you can open from somewhere else on some other computer but I would suggest doing otherwise since it is risky to use your wallet on different computers, even if the computer you use is someone you trust doesn't matter they can't be hacked neither.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
April 20, 2020, 03:14:33 PM
This is a very good and informative post. The collection of different wallets for different platforms is categorized nicely.  Depending upon the platform, we can select the best wallet. For me, I am still using myetherwallet. Planning to go with a ledger in the near future.  For mobile users, the trust wallet is best from my perspective.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
April 20, 2020, 03:07:02 PM
Especially if you want desktop wallet then you can follow below-
MyCrypto- ETH, ERC20, ERC 721
Atomic- - ETH, ERC20
Even if you're a mobile users like then you can follow ''trust wallet'' this is most popular.
Otherwise, if you are big holders then i want recommend best hardware wallet like ''Ledger Nano X-ETH, ERC 20''
Lastly if you want online (web) wallet the you can use myetherwallet i hope you can enjoy mate.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 20, 2020, 02:36:55 PM
This is a very good, educative and comprehensive list you gat there. In a bid to chip in a thing or two; when it comes to wallets, many people now prefers mobile wallets because of its convinence and easy accessibility, hence the reason it is becoming part and parcel of most people in the crypto space today. Also, your list of mobile wallets is an updated one and will afford everyone or most especially novices and newbies the chance to make a good selection; as for me, Trust and Enjin wallet are the best because of their user interface and many more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 20, 2020, 02:08:46 PM
MEW wallet and Metamask is the best ethereum wallet i used and here in my country ,we have a trusted wallet that you can store your ethereum and you can cash out it easily,the Coins.ph....theres a lot of wallet that you can store your etehreum ,it's up to you if what wallet is the best for you and you want to use for your fund.
I also used MEW wallet in storing my ethereum because it is really famous and a lot of people trust this wallet, but mostly i store all of my ethereums in my ledger wallet because i think it is the safest way to store your cryptos to avoid your funds from getting hacked.
That is true, saving a lot of asset on centralized exchange is so dangerous. Although we store it on some reputable exchange, we just have a small chance to believe that the exchange is really save. A cold wallet is a solution for us to store our asset safely, especially for long term investment that is very recommended for all user instead of choosing to store their money on an exchange.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 20, 2020, 01:17:52 PM
MEW wallet and Metamask is the best ethereum wallet i used and here in my country ,we have a trusted wallet that you can store your ethereum and you can cash out it easily,the Coins.ph....theres a lot of wallet that you can store your etehreum ,it's up to you if what wallet is the best for you and you want to use for your fund.
I also used MEW wallet in storing my ethereum because it is really famous and a lot of people trust this wallet, but mostly i store all of my ethereums in my ledger wallet because i think it is the safest way to store your cryptos to avoid your funds from getting hacked.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
April 20, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 20, 2020, 11:32:01 AM
I believe that if a wallet doesn’t have any one of these things, your coins could be at risk and you could give yourself a major headache. If you want to get hold of ETH so The Best Ethereum Wallets Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S (Hardware Wallet), Trezor (Hardware Wallet), Blockchain, MetaMask (Desktop Wallet + mobile wallet). So you like best.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 20, 2020, 09:13:29 AM
That is a web wallet and I don't trust web wallets anymore. The most recommendable wallet is open source wallet and it means you are holding your own private key and password. So it means, it is impossible from compromising that might led from hacking and stealing your fund.

However, MyEthereumWallet(MEW) was so far good wallet for me. But I never use this when I want to hold for a long term. This might be good for hot wallet not your cold wallet. Hardware wallet like Ledger Nano is always good but you need to spend your money to purchase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
April 20, 2020, 08:15:22 AM
Before using any wallet just keep mean mind that you are a beginner or an expert.Before creating any wallet just check whether it is device friendly or not. So I always prefer to use hardware wallets to store eth. Also nowadays trust wallet is very popular which supports more no.of erc20 tokens and beginners can use it easily as its interface is very simple.
I think if used on the phone, you should use Trust Wallet because this is the wallet that is recommended to use the most and has absolute security when used. In addition, this wallet has a great support from Binance so you can feel secure when keeping money here. Of course there are many wallets that suit your needs but it is best to research carefully.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
April 20, 2020, 07:59:16 AM
Before using any wallet just keep mean mind that you are a beginner or an expert.Before creating any wallet just check whether it is device friendly or not. So I always prefer to use hardware wallets to store eth. Also nowadays trust wallet is very popular which supports more no.of erc20 tokens and beginners can use it easily as its interface is very simple.
Activity: 895
Merit: 101
April 20, 2020, 07:25:32 AM
Looks like you mentioned two online wallets. Blockchain wallet and MyEtherWallet. No way they should be anywhere near the "best ethereum wallet" list. None of the online wallets are safe. No matter how old they are, how secure they are, they are never hundred percent safe from hackers. You want to use a wallet where you don't have full access to the keys, do you? What if someone gets access to your username and password? They will be able to access your blockchain wallet too. What if the website goes down when you are need to access the wallet the most? Online wallets are never a safe option to store your coins!
Yes, there is no 100% secure wallet instead of a paper wallet. We have to adopt the best possible wallet.
each user is trading its security in order to get more usability and ease of use.
Paper wallet is very secured, but its rather hard to make a transaction from one without any software at all.
online hot wallets are damn not safe at all, but they are free and easy to use, feels more like a paypal account.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 20, 2020, 07:04:42 AM

I don't suggest this most of the time because of the behavior of the wallet. It's a closed-source and you are likely putting your funds at risk with that wallet.

If something happens to the wallet, you have to contact them because they are the ones that hold your fund. A buggy wallet and the same with their bitcoin wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
April 05, 2020, 11:21:31 AM
you should add MetaMask in the list, it is one of the best wallets for everyday use, with low amounts of money, money that is stored for HODLing should be held with hardware wallet, or the one that you do not access often
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
April 05, 2020, 11:12:42 AM
I have no pc/laptop right now so i use mobile, even i download trust wallet Coinbase wallet and myetherwallet. Basically i holding btc in Coinbase wallet and myetherwallet wallet everytime. Really Coinbase wallet best for me, when i take buy and sales others people in my country.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 05, 2020, 10:55:35 AM
I see your thread and it may helping new peoples who want to choose ethereum wallets.
For desktop wallet, i guess download from the ethereum official website is the best way to get.
above all wallets, i prefer to use web wallet like myetherwallet, it just a simple wallet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
April 05, 2020, 06:30:07 AM
In my opinion, the best wallet for ethereum and other cryptocurrency is a hardware wallet, just a self-error that can make stored assets lost. Whereas mobile, web, desktop and exchange wallets, they can be scams at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: