Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Ethereum Wallets - page 6. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
April 24, 2020, 04:10:46 AM
Right, it's convenient and a plus is it's safe. Myetherwallet hasn't  never been hacked. We just need to visit the right website address. The only problem of Myetherwallet i saw in the past is some people visit wrong address
Yes, Myetherwallet is clearly never hacked and will always be safe for us to use when we visit the correct web address and always maintain or store our private keys properly, because only a careless or negligent person who makes his wallet hacked by someone else.
many people use Myetherwallet, and I like it too, especially with the development on Android I think it is a very appropriate way, given that the crypto currency wallet must be easy to use, still make sure all your privacy is safe, such as Private Key and always bookmark if you are a computer user

If you are using MyEtherWallet from your computer, it is better to do it through Ledger! This way you can save your funds from phishing!
It's also better to install MyCrypto on your PC to use your wallet without a browser!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
April 24, 2020, 03:59:02 AM
Right, it's convenient and a plus is it's safe. Myetherwallet hasn't  never been hacked. We just need to visit the right website address. The only problem of Myetherwallet i saw in the past is some people visit wrong address
Yes, Myetherwallet is clearly never hacked and will always be safe for us to use when we visit the correct web address and always maintain or store our private keys properly, because only a careless or negligent person who makes his wallet hacked by someone else.
many people use Myetherwallet, and I like it too, especially with the development on Android I think it is a very appropriate way, given that the crypto currency wallet must be easy to use, still make sure all your privacy is safe, such as Private Key and always bookmark if you are a computer user
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
April 24, 2020, 02:45:03 AM
Ledger Nano X is a very good wallet and it supports Ethereum and all other tokens on the ETH chain. That’s already choice if you’re going to be making use of it, it’s already enough. This upgrade is easy as the S ledger, and carries Bluetooth and battery, quite a good upgrade. I have used the ledger Nano S, but I would say the X is better because of the two features it has led to an increase in mobility.

I am interested in making use of the Trezor wallet, would love to know how it compares to the Ledger Nano. Atomic is a good wallet, same thing with Exodus, but I prefer Gurda, the white interface is really cool. In the case of mobile wallets you have mentioned here, I have used all except imToken wallet. As for the four I have used, Trust wallet is better for me, it has a simple interface that looks better than the others.
Activity: 983
April 24, 2020, 02:13:19 AM
Right, it's convenient and a plus is it's safe. Myetherwallet hasn't  never been hacked. We just need to visit the right website address. The only problem of Myetherwallet i saw in the past is some people visit wrong address
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
April 24, 2020, 01:15:02 AM
Right, it's convenient and a plus is it's safe. Myetherwallet hasn't  never been hacked. We just need to visit the right website address. The only problem of Myetherwallet i saw in the past is some people visit wrong address
Are you sure about that? As far Ive known there is a case where mew got compromised. Yes it is been hacked, but its few years ago already.

Check out the hacked details:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/myetherwallet-warns-that-a-couple-of-its-dns-servers-have-been-hacked

Ive really like mew but of course we must always be careful especially not every software can escape a black hat hackers.

Wallets should alwayd be intact and we must keep all necessary keys to avoid being hacked. The case of mew is about their server before but I think they increase their security protocol even more.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 11:35:38 PM
All people are being satisfied with Myetherwallet website for easy use and to make fast transaction. Still I'm using Myetherwallet wallet address to receive my rewards. Myetherwallet also has mobile all wallet. For mobile wallet, trust wallet is also doing perfect, will use if I need trust wallet.
Because it has a very convenient feature. I think its so long since I discovered this wallet and when the token type of ICOs exist on 2017 they become more popular and now they upgrade their system and even have the mobile app but I am not using it but only the desktop wallet. For mobile app wallet I am using the imtoken to view my tokens. This is really good cause you can use your mew address and import it there and still able to use the same wallet. But of course you should be careful since this is still a third party app.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 23, 2020, 10:48:11 PM
All people are being satisfied with Myetherwallet website for easy use and to make fast transaction. Still I'm using Myetherwallet wallet address to receive my rewards. Myetherwallet also has mobile all wallet. For mobile wallet, trust wallet is also doing perfect, will use if I need trust wallet.
Because it has a very convenient feature. I think its so long since I discovered this wallet and when the token type of ICOs exist on 2017 they become more popular and now they upgrade their system and even have the mobile app but I am not using it but only the desktop wallet. For mobile app wallet I am using the imtoken to view my tokens. This is really good cause you can use your mew address and import it there and still able to use the same wallet. But of course you should be careful since this is still a third party app.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
April 23, 2020, 09:09:19 PM
I only use MEW as an online wallet since it is the most convenient and trusted online wallet. It's the wallet I have been using for ERC-20 tokens since I started her. I also have a hardware wallet Nano Ledger to keep my funds offline fore better security. I never use the mobile wallet due to the risk of losing your wallet if you lose your phone. It is always better to keep a back up for your wallet.
I also use Nano Ledger as a storage for my assets for the long term and if I only use it for transactions I usually only use MEW wallet, and for mobile wallet it is very vulnerable to use if your cellphone is not stored safely, because cellphones are often carried where do we go afraid the phone is gone
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 23, 2020, 08:14:14 PM
I only use MEW as an online wallet since it is the most convenient and trusted online wallet. It's the wallet I have been using for ERC-20 tokens since I started her. I also have a hardware wallet Nano Ledger to keep my funds offline fore better security. I never use the mobile wallet due to the risk of losing your wallet if you lose your phone. It is always better to keep a back up for your wallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
April 23, 2020, 08:12:13 PM
Yes, this are some pretty good wallet and I am using a trust wallet right now. The mobile version of the Ethereum wallet is a trust wallet I think. Their interface is very good and simple and easy to change and use. But for desktop wallet, I do not know other wallets beside the Atomic wallet. I think the Atomic wallet is very good but it has a limited amount of token and its not like trust wallet that supports every erc 20 tokens.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
April 23, 2020, 07:35:12 PM
The Best Etherium wallet that I use always is Myetherwallet since on my first joining in cryptocurrency.
Because one of they offered to my friend in crypto is using Myetherwallet, It is easy to use and safe if we put some of our altcoins we have. Until now its only Myethewallet and I want to use also some Etherium wallet if have a time for it.

I think this apply to virtually everyone in some way as we all seems to start with that very wallet; Myetherwallet. Till date, it is considered one of the best and the most secure ethereum ERC20 wallet out there but i stop using it when ATOMIC wallet roll iut a Multicurrency wallet where you can manage all your crypto holdings in one app and no need of going to other place
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 23, 2020, 07:29:44 PM
The Best Etherium wallet that I use always is Myetherwallet since on my first joining in cryptocurrency.
Because one of they offered to my friend in crypto is using Myetherwallet, It is easy to use and safe if we put some of our altcoins we have. Until now its only Myethewallet and I want to use also some Etherium wallet if have a time for it.

It's because its useful,handy and trusted that's the reason why many people prefer this and you don't need to buy any hardware wallets since by using this you can trust since been using this wallet for quite 4 years and I don't see any problem with them.

Myetherwallet is the classic way to store the ETH and Erc-20 tokens and there are better interface apps for doing the same job. Trust and IMO wallets are widely used by ETH traders as a hot wallet, no need to store the trading funds on the hardware wallets, IMHO.

I assume manu would select Myetherwallet since this is much advise to use by people so I expect this will be the top but new people should know the risk and they should do extra security so that their funds will not be stolen by jackass out here.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
April 23, 2020, 07:11:38 PM
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 05:52:13 PM
well until now I also still use myetherwallet just as suggested by some of my friends even though I am new but I believe myetherwallet is the best ethereum wallet and can support storing erc20 type coins.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 23, 2020, 05:25:28 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
April 23, 2020, 05:14:38 PM
until now I still use myetherwallet and trust wallet that I put on my smartphone but I rarely use it because I prefer to use myetherwallet which in my opinion is safer and more comfortable to use and has many changes which in my opinion confuse new traders.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242
April 23, 2020, 05:00:18 PM
trustwallet for me is the best mobile wallet you can have, it supports many coins and tokens both erc20 and erc721, in terms of security and backup it is among the most complete as there is the possibility of having both passphase and seed / private key. the team recently introduced their token called TWT distributed by inviting other users to download their wallet. In my opinion, it is the top of the mobile wallets.
Regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
April 23, 2020, 04:30:26 PM
I use ledger nano s for hardware wallet and its been serving well. For mobile wallet, i use blockchain wallet, trust wallet and imtoken most often and sparignly use others when need be. I noticed trust wallet is faster with transactions utilzing minimal fees too comparatively. I've tried atomic wallet but i prefer trust wallet and imtoken since their DAPPS section is cool added to their multi wallet function.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
April 23, 2020, 03:48:08 PM
These are all good wallets, ranging from mobile to web. For simplicity and easy to use especially as it concerns even newbies and everyone,I think trust wallet is a choice. It's one of my best erc 20 wallet once your mnemonic phrase is kept safe from anyone you are safe, but as it concerns wallets one should be mindful of links he or she clicks
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
April 23, 2020, 02:50:08 PM
All this wallet are good, But i like trust wallet most. For Erc20 i have been using Trust wallet. Trust wallet is my favourite wallet. It's safe and low fees for every transaction. I also using Myetherwallet and Blockchain Ethereum wallet. I have been using this wallet for one years without any problem.
Pages:
Jump to: