Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 4. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
I think the best exchange will be biance. It is very secured in the last hack action. As the hacker got the api from the user, they can just buy and sell the coins, but can't withdrawl them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
April 23, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
I personally prefer Altcoin exchange in Bittrex,Hitbtc and Livecoin for having strong security and security to prevent hackers from taking my assets. there are probably many more good exchange places for Altcoin but I am more inclined to that 3 exchange because it is very good for me.
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 08:33:25 AM
Polo and bittrex almost lost all of the popularity from the crypto users. Consider a new exchange just like binance was offering better features rather than bittrex or polo. trex and polo based on US and both should followed the regulation from the SEC that's why binance just try to avoid the restriction to make the users will be more comfortable to use the platform. o my understanding, I see that Binance is gradually becoming one of the most widely used trading platforms today, its huge daily trading volume
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
I think that Poloneix is one of the best Exchanger in the internet. I have used it for a long time for trading and I never had a problem with this platform. You can trade easily there, when we talk about withdrawing and deposit money, all of these procedures will do in just a few minutes. I really like Binance. This is primarily because I occupied by using new coins. And indeed there is a huge amount of coins on the stock exchange. I work on this exchange every day
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:33:05 AM
For me, binance is the best exchange because of its reliable to our traders and I think binace is secured all the time. Binance has no issues when it comes to exchanging because of its transaction fee and there is only few of token or strict to the tokens that is listed there. My favorite exchange is binance at the moment they had an issue last time but still binance has more active and larger trading volume. All transactions I made from that exchange from deposit to withdrawal are fast and smooth
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
I have determined for myself three exchanges Binance Poloniex Bittrex, I consider them top, stability, security, at least some responsibility is present
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
April 23, 2018, 05:32:58 AM
Sometimes exchanges can not be your choice. For example , Binance is the biggest exchange in the world and you like it. You want to buy X coin but X coin is not traded at binance so you must register the exchange that X coin is traded at.   
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 23, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
List your Token https://ecex.exchange

copper member
Activity: 298
https://wesp.io
April 23, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
my favorite exchanges are Binance,Bittrex and Kucoin.out of them i like Binance because it list only qulaity coins that have a huge community behind it.my 1st exchange is Bittrex and i love it so much until its new interface.The new interface is not user friendly in Bittrex so i use Binance mostly.Kucoin also good exchange that lists some hidden gems.and that 3 exchanges are very good in security
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
You are playing with fire here by trading on so many exchanges. Either you haven't heard of the never keep your coins on an exchange phrase or never experienced it. Theres a reason why everyone mentions that, as exchanges are too much risk prone and can get hacked easily and it would take just a few seconds for you to lose all your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
April 23, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
There are so many good exchanges that i know and i am also an account on those exchanges but for me, the best among all the exchanges is Bittrex. In this market/exchange there is too much volume of bitcoins, many players or traders are in and all the coins that had been listed there are all good to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

I used to work with Binance. Nice crypto exchange. I like to use new altcoins that just appeared on the market. Binance is most suitable platform for this. There are a lot of different coins are used by this service.
Activity: 128
April 22, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
Binance  is fast transaction and good interface. Because it's have a good policy, security & easy to usability:-
Activity: 132
April 22, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
I use the Binance & Bitryx because it's the freedom and policy & security. it's easy to usability.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
i am using Binance exchanges, its 1st place in crpto exchanges and more coins are available to trading compare with other exchanges   
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
Livecoin - Currently the exchange livecoin reviews collects only positive. Simple functionality for trading, flexible commissions and general customer-oriented platform can not leave indifferent.
Despite the comparative youth of this site, the reputation of Livecoin is constantly growing. The volume of trading allows you to buy crypto-currencies at the most favorable prices and make both long-term investments and speculate on short-term changes in the value of crypto-currency.
Comparing Livecoin with other popular and more untwisted sites, you understand that Livecoin, at least, does not concede anything to them. Whereas, by the simplicity of its functional and the size of commissions even wins. Therefore, if you are looking for a reliable and convenient exchange for trading and investing in the digital money market, Livecoin can be your good choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
I liked Bitryx, it was convenient and it is interesting to trade there. Now I like okex its policy and security.
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
For me here are my list of my favorite exchange and some introduction.

Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users.
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
Bittrex: Another high-quality exchange with a lot of coins.
and lastly
Kucoin: KuCoin is another easy and hassle-free cryptocurrency exchange. KuCoin offers many popular and unique coin.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

I'm used to using Bitrex and YoBit so maybe that's the best I think. Probably still many other exchange, but I have never tried other than the above two.
Maybe yobit put up a fairly large transfer fee, is bittrex cheaper?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

the best exchange place in my opinion is a market that has a daily trading volume conditions are very high, if you are confused you can to this web to be able to get market information with the highest volume per day https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24- hour /
Pages:
Jump to: