Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 8. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
I like to use the Binance and HITBTC exchanges, Binance has the largest volume of transactions in the world, and hitbtc is one of the earliest exchanges I used, and habits have become the first choice for me to deal in the exchange of coins on this exchange.
Activity: 84
April 21, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
Binance and Kucoin - great platforms
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 21, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
Binance is the best , i have used poloniex and bittrex those some how complected and changing rules with out knowing the community. Binance is safe still
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
I have accounts almost on all major exchange but currenty I just using binance and kucoin. both is my favorite exchanges for now especialy binance because volume in that market is big and can be use anywhere with binance mobile application.
Activity: 54
April 21, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
I prefer Binance now because it is the most attractive. has a lot of trading volume,
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
Bittrex, Binance and Okex is personally recommend exchanges for treading. those are best and advanced exchanges for crypto currencies
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
The exchanges that we use now are the best among others, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io and IDEX. Use all them depends on the situation, and as long as the volume are good in their exchanges then I am using them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
For sure a good exchanger is available where a token can be spoken.
if a token has IDEX, YOBIT, HITBTC, Kucoin.
that's just what I choose, because I just trust and quickly prosses it. Our Bitcoin exchange reviews detail each exchange's supported countries, payment methods accepted, fees, privacy, limits, liquidity, reputation, speed (delivery of bitcoin), customer support, and any past issues.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
Bittrex new UI looks nice, I mostly using Binance and Kucoin nowadays. I like Kucoin id because they have good selection of 'Chinese" coins. I also trade quite a bit on HitVTC with newer ICO tokens.  I hope qryptos and coss will have more volume then they will be nice too. Another one that grows fast that I used is IDEX. It has been quite good compared to Etherdelta.
Activity: 18
April 21, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
I go for bittrex. Easy and many choice
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
this best my list market exchange :
  • bittrex
  • binance
  • idexmarket is a decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum (ERC-20) tokens. IDEX combines the speed of centralization with the security of blockchain settlement
  • etherdelta
  • hitbtc is the most advanced Bitcoin exchange
[/li][/list]
im ussually using thats market to sell my tokens or doing trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
April 21, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
I will put that exchange list to what you have stated above. I  bet also that those ex changers are good when it comes trading since exchanger matter also in the process of gaining a lot of increase of those coins that may not be relatively popular around the world but maybe popular in their community where the coin was base. But still the participation of the investors around the world will matter and that if the ex changers also are good and known. So to get a better coin exchange, trading and other crypto currency activities that could gain the investors along the way it is better also to get a good coin ex changer that is why i will put that to my exchange list or whatever purpose it will serve for example i will try to invest also in other altcoins those exchangers are the  best to give a try.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 02:35:15 AM
It is really hard to pick one as the best exchange. But i can easily name top 5 exchanges nowadays. These are: Binance, Kukoin, Huobi, Bittrex and probably Etherdelta in my opinion
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 02:18:41 AM
I use Binance most of the time, because Binance deals with all the big transactions.

But because of my portfolio, I have to use a different exchange, Kucoin, which is also good.
Activity: 88
April 21, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
Usually token or coin needs a few months to get big trading volume, especially for token or coin which profit passive income by masternode or profit sharing it's developers, most of people who have their coin will only hold until they can get enough passive income. I think the best exchanges for trading is bitfinex but unfortunately those new tokens and altcoins need big trading volume first.
Activity: 65
April 17, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
Here my top 3 of exchangers . All of them are good for me , and have good trading volume.
Binance , Kucoin , Bittrex.
Also good exchangers are Delta and IDex.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 06:12:56 AM
At the start of my crypto life - i used Bittrex only. That is not very simple to anderstand - how trade there, but if you got it - after, you can trade in any another exchange. Binance simple to use. And just say, that i also have a practice with Kucoin, EXMO, Tidex, Bit-Z, Hit-BTC, Youbit, Huobi Pro etc.
Activity: 378
April 16, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
bittrex better than kucoin for me, and until now still use bittrex to my favorit exchange in addition to the large number of coins, and the web is quite lightly used. 

I hope compared to Kucoin, Bittrex exchange is best because they want to build trust in the market and wants t to delist the coin which is not having the actual volumes. For security, Bittrex is also taking a lot of measures to control the hacking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
Best exchange for me its Binance and After Kucoin its for buy and sell coins for margin trade its bitfinex for sure !
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
I recommend to you to use the biggest one, Binance, because it is more safe and you will not be scammed, because there were many exchanges that stole money from customers.

Yes, the Binance exchange on volumes of trading and on a wide-scale coin display is so good that it has no competitors now. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: