Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange? - page 6. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 10:16:35 AM
I use binance for 3 months. And I noticed that binance is the best and leading exchange. Although sometimes there are some problems. but it is not significant. And the thing I do not like about binance is that there are too many bots to trade
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 21, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
polo ,Binance and Bittrex are the most popular right now ,there are many new exchanges born and grow day by day also many exchange will die  ,right now  my favorite one is Binance, big trading volume and friendly UI.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
April 21, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
The best exchange I have so far are BITHUMB and KUCOIN. Those two exchanges really got a high level security. What I loved about BITHUMB is that the customer will be notified via text message when someone log in to your account and a 2FA security via text message before they can withdraw your funds. At KUCOIN, their mobile app is amazing and super friendly user. They also have an amazing 2FA security in each trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
Personally I would prefer Bianance first and Kucoin next.

That is my personal choice though
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
According to other people, it is better to use decentralized system of exchange although it is not a fast process as what other says, still it is the safest process when it come to exchange transactions. I am hoping that decentralized exchange will continuously be on the line of good faith and secured transactions. So that it would make people strongly put their trust on this system.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 21, 2018, 07:50:33 AM
Based on my research, mostly all my friends says that it is better to used decentralized system of exchange, even it is not fast as what people says, but it is the safest way when it comes to exchange transactions. Hopefully decentralized exchange would stay on the line of good faith and secure business, so that people would strongly put their trust to decentralized exchange system.
Activity: 420
April 21, 2018, 07:43:47 AM
After evolving of hitBtc and Binance and Qrypos become a leading exchange among the many with their extraordinary features and providing of Mobile APP for the easy trade on the go. But, still, the BITTREX is the finest and top1 exchanges of all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
Bit-z secure fast reliable and secured. Everything works perfectly and is user friendly and undeniably great.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 21, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
There are dozens of exchanges, but Bittrex and Binance are the best. Bittrex has had some issues recently and it is also not accepting new users. On the other hand, Binance has grown sharply over the past six months and it is very easy to use and user-friendly. I haven't used Kucoin yet, it seems to be doing well lately.
Activity: 602
April 21, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
There is a lot of digital exchanges where you can trade, you can sell & buy coins even you can sell tokens which you got from ICO’S or bounties.
I have 7 to 10 exchanges which I prefer to trade , they have a sufficient volume of trade & best-selling, buying trade with reason able fee.

HitBtc, Binance, kucoin, Coss. OKEx some of them exchanges.
Activity: 560
April 21, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
I like Binance and its application,very nice design,low fees,quick transfers,I have never had any problems so far.And you dont need to pass verification.Bittrex is also very good and safe exchange.People also say Bitfinex is the best one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 07:27:47 AM
About Luno : Luno is a leading global digital currency company with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing Bitcoin to everyone, everywhere.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 21, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
I like most okex because it has user friendly interface. Binance,Upbit,Hit btc,Gate io also popular exchanges.If you want to trade these are best exchanges for trading.

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
I am using Bittrex, because it was my first registered exchange and I am very satisfied with Bittrex, so why to choose another one?
(Maybe because there are not listed a lot of coins)
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 07:01:47 AM
Binance transactions are very large, I like to buy and sell on this exchange, and one kucoin is good, because I am Chinese kucoin with a Chinese page and I think the interface of kucoin is very friendly.
Activity: 319
April 21, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
I prefer IDEX, because is the first Ethereum based decentralized smart contract exchange to support real-time trading and high transaction throughput. IDEX is the most advanced Ethereum DEX, supporting limit and market orders, gas-free cancels, and the ability to fill many trades at once
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
Normally when you are picking a good exchange you would have to take a lot of factors into consideration such as location, fees and currency. An exchange might be good but if there is no way for you to get your money out to your local currency then it is useless to you. That being said, bittrex and binance offer one of the best exchange services out there so you should check them out.

I think one of the best exchanger is kucoin,
there also withdrawal and deposit process is very fast,
maybe a few years kucoin can enter top 3
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 06:39:01 AM
I really like bittrex and binance.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 21, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
Normally when you are picking a good exchange you would have to take a lot of factors into consideration such as location, fees and currency. An exchange might be good but if there is no way for you to get your money out to your local currency then it is useless to you. That being said, bittrex and binance offer one of the best exchange services out there so you should check them out.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
April 21, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
i am using some exchanger now.
as for them:
* bittrex
* poloniex
* binance
* cobinhood
* KUCOIN
You can try it , all is legit .