Pages:
Author

Topic: Best five ICO s at moment ? - page 3. (Read 1278 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
June 01, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
My picks would be DataBlockchain, DAV, Entry Money, NextPakk and Blockshipping. Just a tip, read their whitepaper couple of times, get to know the project's use cases and whether it would help the industry. Another thing to look at is their team, do some digging here.
Activity: 37
June 01, 2018, 04:12:33 AM
I think you can do your own research by visiting this web https://icogens.com/ . It is so wonderful web with many advantages and optimization for readers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
Biases over biases here as many join the bounty so you won’t get any much unbias ones.well in the first place when you seek opinion and get from others you are taking their biases so better research on your own.

*ads alert
*in this writing. I’m supporting ico’s such as vanig, uhive, ssot,stealthcrypto and airpod  Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
Before you buy, look at the team. If the team is hidden or a bunch of unknowns with no history, avoid like the plauge.
That others has invested is no guarantee that it is a good project, there are millions of suckers out there.
Personally, I've bought Quantum1Net, their team is impressive enough to land them mentions on Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 08:44:40 PM
There is no clear "best" ICO. It depends too much but one thing I've noticed is that a lot of the new successful ICOs are focusing on blockchain and/or gaming and marketing related. Some food for thought. Cheesy
Activity: 7
May 18, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
I know quite a number of good ones. Algebraix, dfinity.org, merculet, Etheal, shivom, cellblocks, and Edenchain. Any of these picks is okay and a money spinner,
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 01:07:39 AM
My 5 best ICO s are
1 BitGuild,
2  Faceter,
3 Hycon,
4 world wifi
 5 GoNetwork
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
April 27, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
Ternio is a real doll right now

Get That Free $$

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
Please select your five best icos in the market currently!,,,,,,,,,
MY opinion these ICOs are the best at these moment:-

Marginless
Eligma
Openplatform
DEX
NEX

I recommend you have to research on them Then to invest it
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 01:22:34 PM
Not much good projects nowadays , a lot copy cats and low quality projects.
I have to say that Shivom is good one since they are unique.
Also PDATA,INVOX finance and EXPORT ONLINE looks like a good solid, quality project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

My personal best 5 ICOs presently are: Shivom (still in presale and hard cap almost reached), ubiatarplay, safein, Dehedge. These are only my opinion and I may be wrong so DYOR.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 26, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
1) Byteball
2) Decoin
3) Marginless
4) Fishcoin
5) Eligma
I think those are the best five ICO's in the market.If you want you can invest on this.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
wthe most the best ico today is
1 DIW 2. CoinSeed 3. Credits 4.adbank. 5.galaxy esolution,
they all met the hardest cap.
that's the best the best one because everything I try is even that I'm just a novice
copper member
Activity: 60
April 26, 2018, 10:45:54 AM
Hi all!
Please review our project which we think is definitely worth to be in top 5: Website / BTCTthread
Activity: 19
April 23, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
I prefer to look for projects myself and not rely on rating sheets. My last finds is a promising German project Vreo.io and FTEC
Activity: 132
April 23, 2018, 12:59:50 PM
These ICOs are my favorite at these moment. I believe in these future bright:-

DAV Network
Openplatform
Merculet
EOS
NEO
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 23, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
My recent f favourite is DECOIN and it's a pretty good ICO if you ask me. The CEO and the development team are pretty hardworking and I believe that they have introduced a pretty good project and this will surely help people to earn passively as they are providing shares from the profit of exchange run by them and thus it means that the investment will also pay us dividends and also increase in value and right now their ICO is ongoing and price per coin is 0.6 cents and thus have higher potential for growth other than the heavily expensive coins that come at $1+ in ICO phase.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 12:45:44 PM
I think it's not really a good idea to choose ICO projects only  based on others opinion...you have to spend time discovering project and read carefully before investing...so be careful and after you choose one take a look at everything...
Very risks to join Ico even many scams need to check if the project is best to join. True, take time to spend to verify the project best roadmap, best team and capable to evolve the project. Do the necessary steps to join the ico before investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 23, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
I think it's not really a good idea to choose ICO projects only  based on others opinion...you have to spend time discovering project and read carefully before investing...so be careful and after you choose one take a look at everything...
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Pages:
Jump to: