Pages:
Author

Topic: Best five ICO s at moment ? - page 7. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 03, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
For this moment Ambit is my favorite. You can check review here: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit

It looks good really. Do you think that it worth to invest?

I am going to invest. Of course I cannot say for sure, but the project seems good, whitepaper is informative and staff is responsive.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
Some of the projects that I am involved in today are forty seven projects, date coin, true game, investa token and the abyss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 02, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
For this moment Ambit is my favorite. You can check review here: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit

It looks good really. Do you think that it worth to invest?
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 09:23:02 AM
I also participated in several ICOs. such as Blackfol.io, XMONETA, ABYSS, Omnitude, ROSCA and ImmVRse. I think everything is good. But it's back to each of us, where's the good bounty you think. I hope any ICO can give us the benefit as we expected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
April 02, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Please select your five best icos in the market currently!,,,,,,,,,
I do not think the current ICOs are the best and should invest. As the market is becoming more volatile and many investors are not interested in investing in ICOs, it has a great impact on the success of the projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
I think the best 5 ico are Blackfol, io betex, quifas, aitheon, flogmall I think it's the best ico, I hope that ico can benefit me.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

"Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE have great potencial. The idea seems to be really innovative
Have you ever heard of combining sexual education with blockchain system? Check it out
QCT
Activity: 59
April 02, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
NXT
IOTA
Ethereum
NEO
Stratis
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 06:40:05 AM
April 02, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
My list of the top 5 ICO
1.Equi
2.DataBroker DAO
3.BITNATION
4. Omnitude
5.Safein
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
For me top 5 ICO that are currently going on are NEX Exchange , AITHEON , PDATA OPIRIA , UNIBRIGHT and BITNATION
but there are more good ones where you can get good ROI like NEUROCHAIN and BIRDCHAIN
I also take part in the Unibright project, I like this project, German projects are always well organized and often successful. Therefore, I advise you not to believe blindly, but to take a closer look at this project, study the details and make the very conclusion to invest in it or not.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
April 01, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

I doubt anyone is gonna tell you the best ICO in the market since that would mean less profits for them. Usually you'll see people shill the best ICOs as soon as they are finished, so if you want to get in you are forced to buy the token/coin in the exchange and drive up the price.

You'll have to do your own research to find the best ones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
In my opinion, top-5 should look like the following way: Crowd Machine, Cardstack, EOS, ABYSS and EffectAI (the sale is completed).
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
April 01, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

My best 5 ICOS in the current market :
1.ROSCAcoin.
2.DIGIPHARM
3.Shivon
4.AIREXE
5.DECIBELS
Why are pepole posting so many weird coins with weird names on them? Nobody will want these coins in the end.
Activity: 116
April 01, 2018, 05:13:06 PM
personally I believe in these ICOs

* Kryll

* Puma pay

* EQUI Capital

* Coinvest

* Equi
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 01, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

To be honest, at this moment, I really cannot tell anymore because almost all the ICOs I have experienced last year that seemed to be really great projects turned into scams or just became abandoned all of a sudden. Freaking spent hours on reading about every coin I have invested in but to no luck, most of them failed and are non existent now. Which is why I am a bit afraid to invest again and prefer to rest for now and wait for the outcome of the coins that I have that are still moving forward or the ones that have not finished their ICOs yet.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 01, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
Hey do not listen anyone as the last instance for your decision as they can have some interest providing such info on ICOs, for me top 5 for now is Coinvest, Thrive, KYC.Legal, Traxia (because of cardano's 1 ICO) and Elementh maybe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

The best 5 ICOs in the market currently :
1. EQUI Capital
2. Databroker DAO
3. Kryll
4. NTOK
5. Puma pay

I believe those 5 are very great ICOs to join and participate, let's join and participate in them guys.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 01, 2018, 06:31:12 AM
theres no best five ico as of this time,because we dont know what will be the effect of this huge drops movement of cryptocurrency,this will surely effect those upcoming ico projects as they are mostly scammers or shitcoins after the project..if your looking for some token to bet on,i advice you to search harder because you money might just loss if you dont do the necessary action
Activity: 190
April 01, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

In my opinion, These are the top 5 ICO for coming months:
1.ARGOREALITY
2.SONDER
3.Grain.io
4.Unibright
5.ecoinmic
Pages:
Jump to: