Pages:
Author

Topic: Best five ICO s at moment ? - page 4. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
April 23, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
A good ICO usually ends in several minutes after start. So I don't think that there's any good ICOs that are live now. As for me the most prospective upcoming ICOs are:
1. DAV Network
2. Merculet
3. NEX
4. Sentinel Protocol
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
At the moment, my favorite ICOs project is : Bitpaction, bob's repair, bidium, root blockchain, betex. I hope a lot on this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
You know the project Ico merculet yet, along with the team of CMT and arcblock. It's worth to find out
Activity: 118
April 23, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
Please select your five best icos in the market currently!,,,,,,,,,
I think these ICOs . it will be good profit for you in future

Etherimc, Openplatform, Hycon, GoNetwork & Marìnecoìn

MY opinion, it's will be priced in rise in the next few months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
I'm taking a serious look at Metronome DAOStack and GoNetwork project..... they are 3 really interesting projects even if ICO has not yet started
Activity: 56
April 23, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
My list of the top 5 ICO
1.Effect ai
2 DAO Stack
3.Etherimc
4. Hycon
5.Seele
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Zilliqa
Openplatform
Photochain
Buzella
GoNetwork
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
Marìnecoìn with a community of over 5000 members. The number of subscribers increases every day. By the end of 2018, there will be 20,000. Currently marìnecoìn is providing 20000mtc per member. Marìnecoìn time diluted technology. Time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self-sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. proof of payment marìnecoìn.in
in my opinion yumerium and XYO could be the best in this month and next month,
my advice to join before you are late
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 23, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
I am still looking for the best five ico’s right now, but I have find one ico’s where I think is the best right now, you can check the ico’s bidium and looking there, have colloccted more than $5,000 so far where the have launching their ico’s in a week and have got many ethereum payment so far. You have be the bidium ico part and it will be good choose. I am still looking another ico and have great good in the future.
Activity: 116
April 23, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
One, TON (telegram)
TON (short for Telegraph Open Network) is a solution to the ubiquitous problem of all cryptocurrencies. The idea is simple and gives the blockchain a common foundation so that they are easier to understand. TON's design allows three things: speed and scalability, an easy-to-use interface, and a broad user base. Its flexibility also makes it the perfect basis for other uses than exchange, such as storage or automated transactions.
Second, Kodak ICO
Kodak introduced Kodak coins in 2018. The token aims to protect the digital rights of photographers through blockchains. The core concept is simple: digital photos will carry their creator's information and become fully traceable. This is very attractive to all photographers. This is undoubtedly the function of the blockchain.
Third, Cointed Token
Co is a company with a mission. They have begun to use encryption technology to change the currency. They have established a network of password automated teller machines in Austria and several other European countries. Their mark is called CTD, which facilitates access to the ATM. The devices themselves are highly functional. They are unidirectional and bidirectional, allowing users to exchange passwords to Fiat before returning. In addition, their low transaction costs make the platform easy to use and access.
Fourth, ATF
AgroTech Agriculture is a Russian company specializing in indoor hydroponic farming equipment. They have developed and built a futuristic type of equipment to grow vegetables indoors without any hard work or previous knowledge. The company’s goal is to fund the solid foundation of ATF in Canada and the United States, where the pharmaceutical and recreational cannabis market, coupled with the growing demand for organic agricultural products, has created the ideal demand for these large markets. This sign is called ATF and it has two main uses: the possibility of buying and shipping equipment discounts and converting to stocks, so it is also aimed at investors.
Five, Envion
Envion's equipment is a great idea, combining solar energy, high-tech mining, and a global community. Solar power plants have produced excess capacity. This means that sometimes, they are much more than the energy required. So, the price plummeted, but only at the source. Envion has begun distributing mobile mining equipment that can use this cheap energy to produce usable heat and mining tokens.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 22, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
Please select your five best icos in the market currently!,,,,,,,,,

I am very interested too what are the best ICO for now. No time to search and analyze by myself. So I would wait until people will say. I heard that Dorado project is not bad. Does it works? Share your thoughts.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 06:04:21 PM
I know quite a number of good ones. Algebraix, dfinity.org, merculet, Etheal, shivom, cellblocks, and Edenchain. Any of these picks is okay and a money spinner
Activity: 115
April 19, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
In my opinion, These are the top 5 ICO for coming months:

1. CellBlocks
2. Sprintx
3. Betex
4. Root Blockchain
5. Triggmine
Activity: 101
April 19, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
In my opinion, the best ICO in the current market are:

1. NEX
2. Kairos
3. NWP
4. Photochain
5. Shivom
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
This is my point of view.

Egretia
Merculet
Kepler
Eligma

Make your choice based on fundamental analysis and remember that the basis of the project is his team. A significant part of the success is provided by an experienced, well-chosen team. So it's good if you can learn more about who is working in the start-up, whose tokens you are going to buy.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 04:57:38 AM
Galaxy E Solution
Obizcoin
SmartValley
AD sigma
That all I know. Invest one of them with your love.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
April 19, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
1. London Crypto Currency Exchange #LCCX
2. Truegame
3. BitRewards
4. Minerva
5. XTRD
To find the reasons behind this list of the best, please read the below article, this is a great review on CryptoCoinDude website:
https://www.cryptocoindude.com/icos-april-may-2018/

Wait, you're basing this list on the reviews of CCD?
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
I think these ICO's are the good time to invest in :-

IOTA

ETH

EdenChain

DFINITY

Etherisc

I just can't imagine how you got a Jr. Member profile sitting day and night on that forum and still calling IOTA and Ethereum an ICO. Your type of local folks are damn lucky we can't decrease your karma by downvoting  Angry
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
April 19, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
Can you provide the 5 best ICO bounty on the current BTT, I think it may be possible to participate in some bounty activities to avoid the risk, the current ICO risk is too high, and many ICO projects may eventually fail.
Activity: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
1) Peculium
2) Docademic
3) DeepAero
4) Equi
5) Sharpay

These may not be the most popular ICO's, but I deliberately wanted to focus on ones that have a chance to make the most explosive gains post ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: