Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO before the end of 2017 - page 2. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 11:30:16 AM
Best ICO before the end of 2017 would be trade.io in my opinion.
The team is working to make it a better and successful project. It's met all goals mentioned in the roadmap so far, and it's currently raised over $19mil.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 09:52:27 AM
Just wondering on everyone’s opinion of the best ICO before they end of 2017

New to crypto currency and was looking for advice and opinions on ICO’s
Maybe SPECTIV,its ico is happening , I also need some good views to let me join this ico or not.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:43:00 AM
Have a look at Crowdholding.

They have a working product since April, strong team and are looking to build a co-creation platform between startups and the general public.

They have had a very successful pre-ICO and I think they will go far!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:50:13 AM
I would suggest the experty.io, for me this is the best ICO before the end of 2017,, their project was really nice and they have good road map. It looks like this project will succeed. But ofcourse there are lots of ICO out there which is also nice. The experty.io is still not yet done so you can still participate.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 04:29:31 PM
I am looking at Crowdholding.

they are a co-creation platform and have a working platform since April.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
December 22, 2017, 07:15:52 AM
i am pretty sure that the best ico campaigns of this year are kyber, comsa, storm and ut. by the way as far as i know today is the last day of the united traders ico. so you stil have a chance to participate in it.
Activity: 126
December 19, 2017, 12:56:19 AM
Crypterium is also a good project and deserves a high rating in December. Currently the project has mobilized more than $ 21 million and certainly after the project is widely disseminated, there will definitely be more new investors in the future.

I also vote for Crypterium. It has such a high rate and the idea is promising!
Activity: 138
December 19, 2017, 12:22:21 AM
Hello Guys , Kindly check out my steemit and youtube post for this ICO Review , u can decide for yourself whether if you want to invest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJjXfBw9SU

The 1-st aggregator of crypto liquidity
Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates in one place
100% dividend distribution among token holders

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/super-high-dividend-ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng

https://imgur.com/a/cYlni -> This picture is the estimated dividends that u will be getting  every month !!!!!

#STeX #ICO #TokenSale #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #InitialCoinOffering #ETH #TokenSale #ethereum #blockchain
Activity: 658
December 03, 2017, 06:19:45 AM
You can check spectiv ico they will start on december 8 and offering a 60% bonus you can their ann thread or go to www.spectivvr.com
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 03, 2017, 05:49:18 AM
I would Wabi is gonna take up on this one for sure because it has a working product already...
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
December 03, 2017, 05:43:20 AM
The best ICO for me is UTRUST. I've been following every updates of UTRUST and read all over again its whitepaper. The concept is really good. We really need such Online payment system now because Cryptocurrencies are now growing rapidly. And those merchants are now thinking of accepting Cryptos.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 05:38:21 AM
I was doing analysis on Debitum Network and participating in their Telegram channel, so here are the reasons I like the project:

1. Team - both financial and IT background, previous on-hand business experience, members working already for at least few years.
2. Market - credit gap for small businesses is huge, underserved by major banks
3. Working businesses - they claim to have two working businesses. One in invoice financing, for which they already raised EUR 3 million and have an invoice turnover of EUR 19 million3. Advisors - looks like business people, not only shiny names on the page. The other is IT development with 151 k project hours clocked.
4. Advisors team - looks like a mix of business people and "mini-stars", likely some of them will remain for post ICO business development.
5. Whitepaper - actually 3 docs (pitch story, position paper, token generation), which include explicit roadmap with detailed use of proceeds and how the ecosystem works.
6. d10e ICO pitch winners - competed against 18 other ICOs and won both public and jury awards.
7. Clif High recommendaton - 10 out of 10 in Clif's ICO report.

My few cents. What do you guys think?
Activity: 84
December 03, 2017, 05:34:27 AM
If I understand correctly, then everyone praises the ICO in which he or she invests. Perhaps this site will help you find the answer to this question: https://www.coinschedule.com/
Activity: 140
December 03, 2017, 04:32:02 AM
Wacoin was one of the best,but sold out with very low personal cap. So it will be very demanded token when come to the market. Indahash very secure to invest and with a good future. Keep an eye on gonetwork ico.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 03, 2017, 04:20:00 AM
pundi might be good for the end of this years. pundi X is ico that trying to make faster transaction of cryptocurrency. they already rise more than 3 milion USD (if im not mistaken). They keep giving information about what they are doing and they are active in many activity related to promoting the ico in public.
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
December 03, 2017, 04:05:03 AM
I think that the ICON is one of the most promising in this and next year. The idea is excellent, the team is strong. All look forward to the implementation of the project in life  Wink
Activity: 490
December 03, 2017, 04:02:21 AM
I can recommend AMLT as one of the best ico at year 2017. It provides a network that builds a transparent, democratic, effective
and compliant virtual currency and blockchain ecosystem.  Nice and valuable concept. Experienced dev team will definitely be able to take the project to success. Do your own research on this and tell me your ideas.
Activity: 9
December 03, 2017, 01:08:13 AM
I'm bullish on Verify.as
Short summary:

2.5million hard cap, strong team with good real world experience in the ecomms payment field(CEO was previous VP of payfront acquired by Amazon, only 480 people whitelist with max cap of 20eth, NO WHALE, NO BONUS, MVP available, strong advisors
Anyone interested can check out https://verify.as/
Activity: 663
December 02, 2017, 11:48:23 PM
Crypterium is also a good project and deserves a high rating in December. Currently the project has mobilized more than $ 21 million and certainly after the project is widely disseminated, there will definitely be more new investors in the future.

Crypterium is already one of the best performing ICOs at present. I think they'll get sold out soon. I believe ICO money is enough for the team to implement what is seen as a bold and ambitious project. I wish Crypto Banks as the future and are way way better than old fiat based banking system.
Activity: 700
December 02, 2017, 11:36:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: