Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 11. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 03:11:26 PM
I've been looking for something like this.I started to follow the topic.I will read page page topics.An ideal topic for finding quality tokens.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
Kucion Exchange or what you mean is Kucoin COINS?
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
Distributed Credit Chain, I recommend to follow the situation on Kucoin and invest in their coins, because their ideas are perfect with the banks situation estabilishment, just read their whitepaper to know.
Activity: 66
July 29, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
Can anyone evaluate VIXCORE or VXCR TOKEN ICO's...?
Activity: 110
July 29, 2018, 02:35:27 PM
The year is not over yet. We do not know what is going to happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
For me, the best ICO projects in 2018 are unequivocally:
1) XYO Network
2) Globatallent
3) Buddy
4) SpringRole
As for XYO, this project really has very good prospects in the future. In addition, the company's ico passed very well and ended even pleasantly for the team and members of the Bounty campaign. If someone keeps the coins in the coming months, then he will get a really good profit.
Activity: 134
July 29, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
For me, the best ICO projects in 2018 are unequivocally:
1) XYO Network
2) Globatallent
3) Buddy
4) SpringRole
Activity: 111
July 29, 2018, 11:13:29 AM
we saw many campaigns that saw it as good and then faked after it.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
The announcement that Bitcoin would be considered legal tender in Japan pushed the price of Bitcoin up by 2% in just 24 hours, and increased the price globally by 160% for the next two months. China’s decision to shut down several Bitcoin exchanges and ban ICOs(a form of crowdfunding often paid for with cryptocurrencies) sent the price of Bitcoin plummeting by 29% in 24 hours. Although Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, some decisions about how it will work or evolve need to be made from time to time. These also have an impact on the price.Analysis of the price of crypto market shows that positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving the price.This was most apparent in the early days of Bitcoin, when mainstream press started to report on the new currency and caused a number of short price spikes and collapses. As media coverage increases and other factors are brought in, it is harder to distil the effect of the media alone.ADC has a vision that includes capital, technology, management and strong team spirit will give people trusting in ADC a revolution for themselves and the ADC itself. ADC launch the ICO for the purpose of bringing the ADC closer to the community, from which we can experience the technology that the ADC brings.ADC has an ambitious goal. It’s the main aim to create a system that combines different opportunities for the community.ADC will develop services and ecosystems based on the roadmap. With each milestone in the roadmap is expected to affect the strong growth of the ADC value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 11:44:12 PM
you gotta follow all kinds of good. There are many people who are cheating, and there are good gains that you can focus on reassuring projects.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 09:51:36 PM
These are my top ICO's as of now.

1.NEX- Combining the benefits of both varieties of exchange, NEO-based NEX is without a doubt one of the hottest ICOs and usability of Binance
2.Zebi- Zebi  was able to be the third most profitable during the first quarter of 2018
3.ZILLIQA-  was able to provide its investors with an amazing 36.81 times return in USD compared to others

But still, check it by your own until you will satisfied with the project.
Activity: 72
July 28, 2018, 08:52:55 PM
Have you guys looked into OPP and MENLO tokens? They both have a good team behind them and they will surely succeed as an ICO, Right now they are on there way to be listed on live exchanges like bitfinex and binance.
Activity: 119
July 28, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
As of 2018 regulation of cryptocurrency and digital exchanges in many developed jurisdictions remains unclear, many regulators are still considering how to deal with these types of businesses and regulation regimes that do exist have often not been tested for validity.A number of digital currency exchanges perform outside of Western countries, avoiding regulatory oversight and prosecution, but exchanges often manage Western fiat currencies, sometimes maintaining bank accounts in many countries to facilitate deposits in various national currencies.They can receive credit card payments, wire transfers or other forms of payment in exchange for digital currencies or cryptocurrencies.The currency exchange benefits from its services either through setting the exchange rate or taking a commission.The foreign exchange market is a global online network where traders buy and sell currencies. It sets the exchange rates for currencies with floating rates.A currency exchange is a business or financial institution that has the legal right to exchange one currency for another currency to its customers. A currency exchange can be a stand-alone business or may be part of the services proposed by a bank or other financial institution.CRYPTOOFYOU is a trading platform opened like other platforms . The community can trade coin on it for up to 100 first coins. CRYPTOOFYOU is a new trading platform, so there are more features to support the customers. It is integrated with many features that allow investment and coin deposit to help you optimize the storage of coin on your platform.ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
What about SWIPE? A very promising project that currently has a very large partnerships, a professional team and a great idea.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
Pundi X one of the rare good projects. Not a dummy. The price is unfairly understated now on the market
the main goal of Pundi x team is to create a financial model that will use Fiat money and cryptocurrencies. Pundi x ecosystem is based on 3 products:
– POS-terminal;
- Pundi Pundi mobile app;
- Pundi x Pass card
the platform is designed to make it easier for users to purchase goods and services using cryptocurrency. The platform offers a model of using Bank cards and electronic money based on security and blockchain decentralization
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
July 27, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
I think all ICO is a Scam right now. Especially those who ask for "proof of love". Immediately red flag. Create at the expense of the community hype for free, and go to the project do not give. The Funds everywhere.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 27, 2018, 03:03:09 PM
It is definitely hard to say which ICO was the best this year. We certainly know that we could name it in a few seconds 10 amazing ICO in 2017. which resulted in bounty rewards for telegram and twitter in thousands of dollars. Now you can work everything, for months, from translation, signature, social media and blogs, and you wouldn't get 100 dollars for all of that. If you ever get the reward. Viva la 2017. Smiley
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
Hi guys.
Check out this amazing, promising ICO which I found out about lately. The NYNJA the concept is pretty neat, they plan on superseding all the currently available comm apps with an all in one application that will have heaps of awesome features 😁
They reckon they will have real time translation, a market place, and a freelancer platform.
Even if i don't get in the ICO I will be trying out the app haha.
Activity: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
The Kinesis yield system is specifically designed to attract institutional and retail capital while incentivizing the use and velocity of the currency suite. The financial reward or yield is based on the user’s participation and the overall velocity (rate at which money changes hands) of the Kinesis Currencies. This yield system is derived purely on the basis of economic output rather than debt based fiat currency with fractional banking.

Kinesis Actors and Yields:

1. Kinesis Minters:
Kinesis Minters receive a yield by buying Kinesis currency on the Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX) and then using it (sending, spending, selling) on the secondary blockchain, the Kinesis Blockchain Network. Minters receive a proportional share of the transaction fees as a yield forever on the Kinesis coins they create through purchase on KCX.

2. Kinesis Depositors:
Depositors receive active rewards when they make an initial deposit and purchase Kinesis from their Kinesis Wallet in the Kinesis Financial Network. Depositors receive a share of the transaction fees as a yield forever on the Kinesis coins they bought and then used throughout the KBN.

3. Kinesis Holders:
Kinesis Holders (Or Hodlers in Crypto-Lingo) receive rewards by simply holding Kinesis Currency in their Kinesis Wallet. The yield is depends on the velocity (change in hands) of Kinesis Currency and from a consolidated share of the transaction fees across the Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN). The yield is calculated on a daily basis and credited to their Kinesis Wallet accounts every month.

4. Kinesis Affiliates:
This is the yield Kinesis Affiliates will receive for referring people to the Kinesis Ecosystem.The Affiliates or Recruiters will receive a perpetual revenue share on all transaction fees on the participants they recruit.

---------------------------------

4. What is the Kinesis Velocity Token (KVT)? [For Kinesis Subreddit] [Educational]
The Kinesis Velocity Token (KVT) is an ERC20 utility token that runs on the Ethereum network where the holders receive a portion of the transaction fees from the Kinesis Monetary System Components.

So the KVT holders will receive a proportional 20% share of all transaction fees associated with all Kinesis currencies and 20% of all commissions from the Kinesis Commercial Centre.

Want to know more on the advantages of the Kinesis Velocity Token?
Talk to us on Telegram: https://t.me/kinesismoney
Read the Kinesis Whitepaper: http://kinesis.money/documents/whitepaper.pdf
Join the Kinesis ETH Airdrop: https://airdropx.com/en/kinesis/
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
July 26, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
in 2018 many good ico projects and get great success, and I always support social media marketing. and ico project that I follow is also very unique and has a useful platform.
Pages:
Jump to: