Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 23. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
June 24, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Can we still make money in ICOs nowadays? I heard that their minimum investment amount isn't so ideal for retail investors who don't have much. I was kinda planning to join upcoming token sales such as Decoin, Menlo One, or Boltcoin. Any of these good choices?

Ico are no more profitable these days because when they come of exchanges, their prices fall down even more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 09:32:36 AM
There are too many good ico this year, and so there are quite a lot of scams, so I do not recommend investing in ico right now, because current investors are losing money to the current market. now on.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
The best ICO in 2018 I think ICO USECHAIN. The ICO concept is very interesting and I'm sure the ICO I'm going through will achieve enormous success. Hope you are also interested.
Activity: 223
June 23, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
The best ICO is GoNetwork, Quarkchain, Fantom
and Neonexchange + Ankr Network
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:06:01 PM
Does anyone consider DREP Foundation with CEO of Quarkchain on advisory board? Or Perlin? seems like both of them are really gems, but who knows what will be with allocations...
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
Sonder is still best of it
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
of course CGCX ICO in 2018. a new exchange from indonesia.
re Sales (May 1 – May 25) >>>> 22,500ETH raised = ready  Grin
Beta Testing of Exchange Platform = ready  Grin

Main Sales End In:08 days and 03 hours

those who like to invest 1 or 2 eth here. the course will certainly develop as well later as the course of BINANCE  Wink
Activity: 27
June 22, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
Vectoraic is the first traveling platform based on both automatic driving and Blockchain technology. Its core technology is the automatic driving road prediction system based on the air force UAV strike reconnaissance Blockchain technology development, which aims to provide automatic driving scenarios service.
The Vectoraic project team has rich practical experience and broad global vision in the field of pilotless, Blockchain, artificial intelligence and traffic management. With the support of a strong technical consultant team, it can quickly land the technology and complete the global business development.
Activity: 36
June 22, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
I have read an article about very attractive information that INGOT Coin & Swachhcoin decide to unify their resources efficiently and develop further on Blockchain by forming a partnership. Swachhcoin is a unique blockchain-powered attempt at micromanaging wastes from households and industries and efficiently converting them into useful products. These products, at the end of the process, will be of higher economic value. Swachh Ecosystem is essentially a DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation), governed autonomously on the basis of pre defined instructions in the form of smart contract.
Activity: 105
June 21, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
TIM has a couple of unique features that help give a better understanding of how it works. These features include:

GPS; which is used for high-performance architecture and load balancing. This boosts security and experience and improves the operations of permission-less representatives using a newly found consensus mechanism that operates on geo-mining.
DAG; otherwise known as Directed Acyclic Graph, this gives TIM a higher transaction rate by providing an assurance of straight time convergence in x-hop neighbours.
Geo–mining; which maximizes the transaction rate and keeps the transaction fee at a minimum.
Multi–graph (Ramanujan graph); which provides the blockchain with a quantum proof encryption.
Activity: 229
June 21, 2018, 12:28:50 PM
https://cryptosolartech.org/en/

This is an ICO project with a practical and good idea of ​​the power supply that is harnessed from solar power combined with the blockchain platform.
Electricity is extremely important to us, economically and socially. This project brings a new trend for a better world. I believe with this idea. The bridge for the development of the blockchain industry is closer to the people than ever before. I believe this is one of the best ICO projects this year.
Activity: 119
June 21, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Vectoraic owns an exclusive patent for the software algorithm, which can accurately predict any moving objects in vehicles, pedestrians, or on the road to prevent collisions. Vectoraic is also in the world’s leading position in radar technology, providing users with the smallest vehicle computer computing system. Compared to Google’s large cellular network radar, Vectoraic is completely omni-directional and fast-speeding.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
I won't give you advice on how to spend your money, but I think looking into ICOs would be a good way to spend some of your time.
Neither of these have actually launched yet, so just look into them if you'd like.

Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
i think Sonder is the best now
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
CGCX Exchange  ----------New in July 2018

Ico and Airdrop Link in my Signature

that's where I invested today. I think there's a good chance of winning here. reminds me of Binance Exchange

Be An Early Investor In CGCX’s Highly Subscribed Token Sale
Invest early in CGCX to get a head start on the exchange, you can easily purchase CGCX tokens with BTC or ETH through our dashboard. Simply register for an account and start your purchase process. Tokens can only be withdrawn after completing your KYC process.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
You can try chozun 途赞 Actually this travel company already has started a few years back and has a a solid team behind them. They've ventured into ICO and will be having their main sale next month. Really interesting and I think they're one of the best right now.
Activity: 170
June 19, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
The best ICO is GoNetwork, Quarkchain, Fantom
Activity: 91
June 19, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
Can we still make money in ICOs nowadays? I heard that their minimum investment amount isn't so ideal for retail investors who don't have much. I was kinda planning to join upcoming token sales such as Decoin, Menlo One, or Boltcoin. Any of these good choices?
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 03:26:41 AM
There are a lot of good projects to choose from, but you should study the analytical experience to pick out a potential project yourself that will benefit you, as I should not take projects that others for you, because they are not sure the right analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: