Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 22. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 08:45:19 PM
I have followed trade.io closely and read that INGOT Coin will be advised by trade.io to enhance their ICO and leverage their established stakeholders with trade.io’s expert consulting services to maximize value to INGOT’s ICO participants. trade.io provides efficient, fair and safe blockchain technologies to financial market participants. It introduces professional experience and a carefully developed structure to the exponentially growing crypto industry. Through education, support and research, it claims its role as the leading blockchain firm in the financial markets.To successfully bridge the expertise and structure of traditional banking systems with the newest and most innovative products, using blockchain technologies. In doing so, it will become the leader as the world's most sought-after wealth-generation platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
My list of interests:

Harmony
Starkware
Investre
Radix
Aergo
The graph

Radix hasn't ico event, tokens will be available only on Radix Decentralized Exchange which will be live in Q4 2018, public network will be available approximately at same time. Definitely interesting project, and i'm thinking about installing their node.
Activity: 27
June 25, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
INGOT Coin & Black.Insurance are now viewing the different scopes in which both Utilities can be used and accessed together. There are many different Integration methods both ICOs can work on, especially one that can allow access to both tokens from the same platform.

Black will be a licensed insurance company that provides insurance capacity to Agents, Brokers and MGAs enabling them to launch their own virtual insurance companies. Their capacity comes without the traditional overheads of insurance company while using Blockchain as main platform to get rid of centralized insurance companies.
Activity: 75
June 25, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
I have my fingerprint in almost every ico  Grin
HGO is a decent one

If that's true then you should have already heard of Menlo.one and the fresh cards it brings to the table. imo, it's  the ICO that will soon support most other legit ICOs after its launch and help investors identify possibly fraudulent ones. Link to their whitepaper:  www.menlo.one
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
For me, the best ICO of 2018 was Rentberry. It is a pity that the price after the ICO has decreased ... But this is due to the fact that the market has been heavily adjusted. The project is a very good idea, I hope they will show themselves!
Activity: 83
June 25, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
Can we still make money in ICOs nowadays? I heard that their minimum investment amount isn't so ideal for retail investors who don't have much. I was kinda planning to join upcoming token sales such as Decoin, Menlo One, or Boltcoin. Any of these good choices?

Out of the 3, it looks like menlo.one is more popular since I noticed a lot of posts showing support for it. Also, a certain ICO group mentioned that it's one of, or if not, the top ICO for July.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 25, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
There are too many ICOs available in the market today, you can spoil the choice of an ICO according to you is best to invest in them.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
look at my signature, Envion is a Swiss-based blockchain startup from Berlin.
they offer great solution and it  is a really good ICO for 2018, they already collect more than 62,622,863.37USD right now.
check out the team, https://www.envion.org/en/team/

Looking for a good ICO is very difficult because few of them are scam and other bounty are afraid because of scammers. In choosing right ICO just study their project and the managers of it.
Activity: 115
June 25, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
For me, the best ICO in 2018
1. NeonExchange
2. Quarkchain
3. Fantom
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 25, 2018, 08:17:17 AM
I will try to propose a project PHANTOM, the team has done a lot of noise around this project and people's interest in it is also not small, but getting there is extremely difficult!
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
June 25, 2018, 02:35:24 AM
My list of interests:

Harmony
Starkware
Investre
Radix
Aergo
The graph
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 12:57:33 AM
Well, we don't know what's coming next. But now I would recommend investing in EON ICO - a very promising project.
Activity: 9
June 25, 2018, 12:56:44 AM
I have my fingerprint in almost every ico  Grin
HGO is a decent one
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 25, 2018, 12:55:27 AM
I take part in the project "DARCMATTER", I think an interesting project and the team, many sites with ratings give high praise to this project!
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 08:58:15 PM
Because of the dipping market, I think the best way to cover your loss is by buying on ICO but you have to be careful because there are so many scammy ico up to now. QuickX and Roomdao will be the better ico or project to me. Just look their whitepaper and you will be amazed. They are both on Public Sale stage on July 1st and they already reached the softcap.
Activity: 206
June 24, 2018, 06:24:06 PM
I recommend looking at the Eloncity ico
I think the good ICO can be seen from some important aspect, which is probably from the developer side of the ICO. The developer's activation will affect the success of an ICO, and to see if an ICO will run well then we can see from the road map which is described, from where we can learn the structure and system of the ICO project to be launched.the number of coins / tokens may also affect prices after the ICO takes place and the amounts sold in the market will also affect the ICO price of a project.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
June 24, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
There is no way to know which one is goign to be the best ICO of this year, but i am more than sure in that the ICO on my signature is more than a promising one.
Activity: 132
June 24, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
We launch the ICO for the purpose of bringing the ADC closer to the community, from which we can experience the technology that the ADC brings.We officially open member registration gateway of ICO project at: https://ico.asiadevcoin.com/
To know how to register member and Private Sale, please access: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Jn2HqO
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
Can we still make money in ICOs nowadays? I heard that their minimum investment amount isn't so ideal for retail investors who don't have much. I was kinda planning to join upcoming token sales such as Decoin, Menlo One, or Boltcoin. Any of these good choices?
I think it's not a good time to invest in these projects, there are a lot of gems on the market with strong teams, ideas and products, which are already tradeable on exchanges at the ico or even pre-sale prices, i think would be better to buy them now instead some brand new medium ranked projects. But of course you should think by your own head.

Something like Pchain(PAI), DAOstack(GEN), SingularityNET(AGI), Phantasma(SOUL) etc., there are a lot of them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 24, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Ico are no more profitable these days because when they come of exchanges, their prices fall down even more.
of course, today there are no opportunities for a good development of the company ico, But this does not mean a bad prospect of the project and a bad idea, which developers develop.
Pages:
Jump to: