Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 25. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
Localcoinswap and Aitheon will shock everyone this year. A lot of people are interested on those two because of the team behind it. You look at the tokens sold, you will know right away that it will be a successful alternate coin. x10 x100 coins doesn't make a lot of noise until they reached the moon. Same thing will happen to those two.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
I would recommend joining the project Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
1. Blockshipping.
ICO started.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.

2. Acorn collective. Crowdfunding. Soft cap already reached. HitBtc and Bancor exchanges.

3. Project Shivom

4. KurecoinHub

5. Iagon

6. GoNetwork - started couple hours ago.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
Following  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
Im suggest you to invest in beaxy ico.. i like exchange project
Ann thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-beaxy-shady-exchange-locking-your-funds-do-not-use-2912122
Im believe beaxy is the best exchange for future.
Activity: 80
June 15, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
My choices would be to go with ICO's that are wanting to change the current state of the market right where manipulation, fraud and scams are very rampant. So I suggest go with projects like Deedcoin, menlo.one or ETheal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
Usechain will have token sale at 20th June. They have a strong team and want to develop new blockchain 3.0  Smiley
And they didnt have a pre-sale or private sale, so no big discounts for whales.
https://www.usechain.net
The real mess is going on in Usechain ICO too, and a lot of red flags, i was registered in their first phase with huge bonus but i changed my mind because of the terrible organization of the sale.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
June 15, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
Usechain will have token sale at 20th June. They have a strong team and want to develop new blockchain 3.0  Smiley
And they didnt have a private sale, so no big discounts for whales.
https://www.usechain.net
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
My next personal top ico is UChain on pre sale with 15% bonus, until now they did all organization processes very well and i can assume that everything will be fine in the future too. But if be honest with myself, i can not be sure in a really good ROI... What do you guys think about it?
Activity: 77
June 13, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
A lot of scientific discoveries that were once considered impossible for humans are now a lot that has become reality and many more predictions that will happen in the future that is directly related to humans one of them is the desire to radically extend their life and improve their standard of living , but you are still banned by regulators, inaccessible due to legislative inability, or needing additional research no matter how many people are willing to pay. Eternal Trust provide solutions to these problems by creating platforms where individuals can design and service products need for their welfare, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments, and finally, where customers from Eternal Trust unique product can create intelligent contracts that will ensure the purchase of autonomous services in the future.  Best ICO for 2018
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:14:35 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I'll argue with you. I think that the best currency is naturally bitcoin. After all, it is very valuable and its small rise will bring you a huge plus to your wallet. And other currencies have less seriousness.
Activity: 106
June 13, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
Definitely VLUX! I'm excited for their token sale next month. Here's the website for more info https://vlux.io/
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
There are many ICO for 2018. But my suggestion for you is Do your own research, don't listen to other people because if you follow them then it will be fail investment. You will blame other person. My favorit:FANTOM
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 13, 2018, 04:11:13 AM
i choose asura and spotcoin for investment. because both of them great projects with neo support.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 01:58:29 AM
I chose these projects for myself:

Dfinity
nOs
Nucleus Vision
GoNetwork
Photo chain
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 12, 2018, 05:55:21 PM
I am currently participating in an ICO that works in online gambling papers, I think this project is very different from other gambling projects, I suggest you to see and review the project, that is GlobeCas.

If you are interested and want to participate also, to get additional bonus you can join in the following telegram group:
https://t.me/GlobeCas_Indonesia
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 05:38:30 PM
I participated in Alax. I think this one has a lot of potential because it involves a company with a lot of potential users. It involves mobile gaming and I think it could be big. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-alax-the-blockchain-game-platform-for-emerging-markets-2816146
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
I think that it is too early to recognize the best cryptocurrency of this year because there are a lot of options for this. Well, certainly I think that the prospects of this place have with Ethereum it's pretty good.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Pages:
Jump to: