Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 50. (Read 11548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 01, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
I want to be able to participate at NeonExchange ICO, but unfortunately I'm not a lucky guy from that 25000 winners =))) Last ICO where I took part is effect.ai. Also I'm took part at their bounty. As for me it's a pretty legit and reliable project. I wonder how many Xs they made at the listing. But now I realize that many people try to avoid any ICO due to the market situation so I guess it's not a good idea to invest in ICOs until the end of the bearish trend...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
For me the best ICO for 2018 are.

1. The Abyss.
2. Auctus.
3. Photochain.
4. world wifi
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 08:35:59 AM
I ask you to pay attention to the CashBet project! The already operating business is much more profitable than some incomprehensible ideas!
Yes, I have been watching this project for a long time. They raised a soft cap
I have information that says that they have reached a solid cap ... is this possible, or is it a lie?
Usually when the project reaches a hard cap the fees stop. So most likely you were deceived
No, guys. This is misinformation. The project sold 1/3 of all available tokens. This is an excellent result.
Really? This is an impressive success.
Yes, I agree with you. But I'm not sure that all tokens will be sold.
Think about it. The main sale hasn't started yet, and 1/3 of all available tokens have already been sold. There is still a whole month ahead.
Activity: 366
March 31, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
I am now investing in Dropil ($DROP)
Dropil focuses on innovative technologies for autonomous & intelligent trading.
Activity: 326
March 31, 2018, 02:39:15 PM
I ask you to pay attention to the CashBet project! The already operating business is much more profitable than some incomprehensible ideas!
I have information that says that they have reached a solid cap ... is this possible, or is it a lie?
Usually when the project reaches a hard cap the fees stop. So most likely you were deceived
No, guys. This is misinformation. The project sold 1/3 of all available tokens. This is an excellent result.
Yes, I agree with you. But I'm not sure that all tokens will be sold.
March 31, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
Activity: 364
March 31, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 05:05:10 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 70
March 31, 2018, 04:43:04 AM
For me the best ICO of 2018 are:

#1 world wifi
#2 seele
#3 The Abyss
#4 coinvest
#5 4 New
#6 Photo chain
#7 Auctus
Activity: 42
March 31, 2018, 01:37:45 AM
Listen i have seen this post alot of times so far and the thing i am going to say is there are ICOs that are SCAMS and there are ICOS that are legit.

It is your discretion to weed out the scammy ones. But again there are alot of good ICOS out there as well

1. The Abyss
2. opiria
3.Mainframe
4.Photo Chain.

thats what i have looked into so far and im sure there alot more that are good as well
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I think now that there are too many good ICO, even many who reach hard cap on their coin sales.but because btc condition is unstable make coin far below ico price when openmarket

Companies are showing their credibility to the community in order to attract the investors. So many ICO companies seem to be very interesting because the way they are sharing the future trends of their seem to be amazing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 30, 2018, 10:50:36 PM
There maybe some good ico that can still make huge profits, but I think there is no need to participate in ico now, most projects are scam and its better to buy coins from the large exchange instead of wasting lots of time and effort to choose a scam
Activity: 195
March 30, 2018, 08:27:14 PM
I'm digging Zeex. They have a lot of advisors who worked with and for Bancor. They tackle the liquidity problem by exchanging crypto for gift cards and visa versa. And they already have relationships with over 350 retailers including Amazon, Target, and Nike. Their Whitepaper is also 15 pages - if that means anything lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Indeed, finding out the best ICO can be quite a hard task. The best of all the options is to be better than the other usual crypt investors. You can do this by investing your money in an ICO, where you plant a seed and watch your returns grow as the project continues to mature. Most often you can really get a good gain if you choose the project with the most promising tech and team, for instance check out Multiversum.
March 30, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
Yes you are right. And besides it is almost impossible to collect a solid cap. Usually it is set at an unattainable level
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Take a look at my signature, Titanium is a really good ICO for 2018, they raised over 2 million usd during their presale ! The CEO of this project used to work for Verge

I heard it was one big scam but that was just something I heard, didn´t check it
Activity: 123
March 30, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

HAVVEN
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
I do not think many progenies will be successful this year, but I am hopeful of the few I listed below

1-) valid
2-) Endor
3-) Jets
4-) The Abyss
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 02:22:42 PM
The best ICOs that are currently held are opiria & Abyss. These projects will show all that their coins are worth, I invested in each of them!
Activity: 392
March 30, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: