Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 51. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
You should invest in #Merculet. Technologically, Merculet uses multi-tier architecture to balance the performance of mass Internet users, a large number of intermediate states and the performance of the underlying public chain. Merculet Bounty Program is running now, join and earn your value.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I think now that there are too many good ICO, even many who reach hard cap on their coin sales.but because btc condition is unstable make coin far below ico price when openmarket
Activity: 377
March 30, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
I ask you to pay attention to the CashBet project! The already operating business is much more profitable than some incomprehensible ideas!
Yes, I have been watching this project for a long time. They raised a soft cap
I have information that says that they have reached a solid cap ... is this possible, or is it a lie?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
I ask you to pay attention to the CashBet project! The already operating business is much more profitable than some incomprehensible ideas!
Yes, I have been watching this project for a long time. They raised a soft cap
Activity: 378
March 30, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
Check out the Creator.ai content creation protocol on blockchain. Why do I recommend this ICO project? Mainly because it is something unique not repeating others and in good position to leverage the influencer marketing and the digital marketing in general. Additionally, the main objective of the Creator.ai protocol is to create transparency between the creator and the marketer. The marketers will only pay for the content that is of high quality and the content creators will never worry about payment delays through smart contracts deployed on the blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 420
March 30, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
If you are interested in VR and blockchain give a look to Terra Virtua. Really expansive project and very experienced team.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-terra-virtua-virtual-reality-entertainment-platform-3157913

https://terravirtua.io
Activity: 56
March 30, 2018, 02:05:49 AM
The best ICOs that are currently held are Chainium, The Abyss, Hycon. These projects will show all that their coins are worth, I invested in each of them!
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
in my opinion, Abyss is the best project in 2018. it is the first project use DAICO technology where the investors can control the withdrawing of the devs and you also can get refund if the devs do not work well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 30, 2018, 01:20:53 AM
Check out Dealcoin, they recently raised 15 million usd during the pre-sale. If you don't want to miss the bonus of 20% then you should buy it quick. Dealcoin is a p2p lending platform and they have lots of partnerships
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 30, 2018, 01:18:14 AM
Hurry up guys, better to invest to shiftcash because it will become successful. We have only limited timr brcaude the ICO ends tomorrow so just invest to shiftcash and wait to 2weeks and to beling listed to exchnges site and for sure you will get more profit. If you want to get more high profit just hold shiftcash for few years so you can see the price become very high.
Activity: 43
March 29, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
TomoChain - MarketCap: 20M
Potential Top 20 (Let's say 2B => 100x)

Price: $0.37
ICO price: $0.27

TomoChain is a platform for dApps (like Ethereum, NEO, EOS or NEM). Founder Long Vuong (Co-Founder of NEM). Great Number of Investors, including NEO & Hashed. Their main focus is Solving Scalability: 1,000 TPS right now (in testnet, more in the future), 2 second transaction and almost free. TomoChain is compatible with Ethereum, so all Ethereum ICOs can benefit of TomoChain. 5 ICOs on TomoChain by Q3, the first one: BigBom Eco in April 2018 (Telegram group: 30K+).

This project right now is very undervalued. It should be at least 150-300M (7.5x-15x) comparing to similar projects like NEO, EOS, NEM, ZIL, POA...
Activity: 322
March 29, 2018, 07:26:10 PM
CashBet. Join official thread to learn more. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816658.280
Looks good. It seems that instead of the usual bonuses for buying tokens, they offer a discount on them.
Yes, there is a referral program of 5% for a friend, as well as you can buy tokens at a discount. The later you buy them, the less discount will be.
You say the obvious things Smiley
I hope that I can buy tokens before raising the price of them.
What prevents you from doing it right now?
For example, the fact that at the moment the sale of tokens are not carried out?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 29, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
I think it is not so easy to find beautiful ICO between them. There is much scam ICO on the market. you need to be careful.
Activity: 203
March 29, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
CashBet. Join official thread to learn more. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816658.280
Looks good. It seems that instead of the usual bonuses for buying tokens, they offer a discount on them.
Yes, there is a referral program of 5% for a friend, as well as you can buy tokens at a discount. The later you buy them, the less discount will be.
What prevents you from doing it right now?
Activity: 392
March 29, 2018, 03:44:33 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
I consider Acorn the best ICO of the near future. They collected softcap ($5 million). Have a great idea and a good community
Activity: 406
March 29, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
there are many good projects in the market now and based on researching on ICOdrop.com, I think that Grain.io is one of the best projects now. this project provides a product which can help companies "manage work agreements on the blockchain, with an instant payment mechanism. Companies can slash the cost of labor: By organizing work agreements through Grain". This is really a good idea and i believe that it will succeed
Activity: 334
March 29, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: