Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 46. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
I heard about Gold Bits Coin. Its a Genuine, Amazing and Unique project in the present crypto world with real gold backing. They offer 1 GBC = $ 0.50 Cents USD and also get 1 GBC coin free with FREECOIN Promo code. So, we will be able to start with low investment and risk-free investment. https://goldbitscoin.com/
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 11, 2018, 02:22:03 PM
Join CashBet! ICO starts tomorrow!

I would list out the below best ICOs for 2018. I trust in these proejects and yes planned to invest few of these ICOs.

Eligma
Alax
Buzzshow
IAMHERO
PolicyPol
Fishcoin
DeHedge and
Essentia

Select few of these and your profits are assured.

I like Alax and Buzzshow too
Also NEX (top imo), NKN and Pikcio Chain

I choose some of the best ICO. This is certainly BGX, LocalCoinSwap, Nebula AI, QURREX, Minerva, Open Platform. In all these projects you can certainly invest your money and are not afraid to burn out.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

I would list out the below best ICOs for 2018. I trust in these proejects and yes planned to invest few of these ICOs.

Eligma
Alax
Buzzshow
IAMHERO
PolicyPol
Fishcoin
DeHedge and
Essentia

I like Alax and Buzzshow too
Also NEX (top imo), NKN and Pikcio Chain
Activity: 282
April 11, 2018, 08:27:20 AM
Shocked
What do you think guys about this ICO? Looks quite promising, i think...They cooperate with Arsenal Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cbc-cashbet-coin-public-sale-live-2816658
Looks good! Interestingly, Arsenal aware that they are their partners?)))
This is a pretty good project. There are quite a number of ICO projects that have collaborated with celebrities in many social fields, and the projects are quite successful because it shows that the potential of the project is feasible in the future spend money to build their brand. Every project is developed by a strong community so if you have a large community and support the project then you can be assured of its future.
I even saw ads on the football stadium during the Arsenal game) it's impressive)
Yes, this excellent cooperation will lead CashBet to success.
In fact, success has already been achieved, since as you know the soft cap is already responsible for the success of the project Smiley
a soft cap is the minimum at which it is possible to continue development.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
databrokerdao.com
The idea of the project is very realizable, and it brings good results. The project is the first of its kind.
The main component of the platform is the register of sensors and data streams. The platform is the first market created for the purchase and sale of data from such sensors.Sensor owners will sell data from their sensors on the platform and will receive 80% of the received amounts, paying a small fee for placing the sensor on the platform!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 10:10:05 AM
 Shocked
What do you think guys about this ICO? Looks quite promising, i think...They cooperate with Arsenal Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cbc-cashbet-coin-public-sale-live-2816658
This is a pretty good project. There are quite a number of ICO projects that have collaborated with celebrities in many social fields, and the projects are quite successful because it shows that the potential of the project is feasible in the future spend money to build their brand. Every project is developed by a strong community so if you have a large community and support the project then you can be assured of its future.
I even saw ads on the football stadium during the Arsenal game) it's impressive)
In fact, success has already been achieved, since as you know the soft cap is already responsible for the success of the project Smiley
Activity: 254
April 09, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 09, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Eligma
Alax
Buzzshow
IAMHERO
PolicyPol
Fishcoin
DeHedge and
Essentia

Activity: 308
April 09, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
By the way, if you join until April 17 - get the most favorable offer. The cost of the token will be $ 0.5, and the minimum contribution amount is only $ 100. Then the cost of the token will increase.
I think they will collect a hard cap for a couple of days Smiley
I think you overestimate the number of potential investors)))
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
By the way, if you join until April 17 - get the most favorable offer. The cost of the token will be $ 0.5, and the minimum contribution amount is only $ 100. Then the cost of the token will increase.
I think they will collect a hard cap for a couple of days Smiley
Activity: 56
April 09, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
what about DeepOnion Coin
Activity: 350
April 09, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
Cell Blocks: Creating an Economy for Inmates Within the Prison System. Project wants to cure payment problems exist in prison system. Problems with Payment in the U.S. Prison System: 1- No Protection or Recourse for Inmates 2-Lack of Transparency and Accountability 3- Inefficient and Time Consuming

https://cellblocks.io/

Regards

I agree with your ICO choice, The Cellblock is a token system designed for inmates to fully trust in and the administrations can follow the inmate to inmate transactions in their prisons. Cellblock seems to be not the best but one of the best ICO's of 2018.
Activity: 56
April 09, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
anyone been to zeex's telegram : https://t.me/zeexme

I heard they have a good community there
Activity: 18
April 09, 2018, 02:51:59 AM
i would go for telegram or any real company that is already in market Smiley Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 08:20:11 PM
NEX ico
many people are waiting for this exchange. And I'm including. I think there will be more and more ICOs on the NEO platform. I sincerely hope that this will not turn into a frenzied stream of ICOs scams, as we see today on Ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
April 08, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
Cell Blocks: Creating an Economy for Inmates Within the Prison System. Project wants to cure payment problems exist in prison system. Problems with Payment in the U.S. Prison System: 1- No Protection or Recourse for Inmates 2-Lack of Transparency and Accountability 3- Inefficient and Time Consuming

https://cellblocks.io/

Regards
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
I think best ICO was Credits they rich hardcap in short term. For the future ICO I don't see big candidate right now, maybe because falling market
Pages:
Jump to: