Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 101. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 14, 2017, 11:04:33 AM
Please what is the best ICO give me some suggest of ICO is the best in the month september.

Change-bank, their ICO is this saturday. It's gonna allow anyone in the world to pay, invest, apply for loans, get insurance, and basically everything else a bank offers, with cryptocurrency in the blink of an eye. It costs 1 ETH to get 500 CAG, so the timing is perfect as the eth price is so low right now. Their supply has a max of 312 million. I believe in 5 years time they can reach 1/10th of visa's cap of 230 billion, so 23 billion divided over 312 million coins gives us a coin valued at about 70$. An investment of 240$ (1 eth) could get you profits of up to 35.000$ in 5 years
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
September 14, 2017, 10:57:09 AM
Please what is the best ICO give me some suggest of ICO is the best in the month september.
Activity: 476
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
September 14, 2017, 10:21:57 AM
in such a falling market as it is dangerous in ico to invest a lot, only in the strongest
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 08, 2017, 05:56:14 PM
Red Pulse. And not just because it has potential, but because they are doing it right. They are doing KYC submissions and an hour window in which everybody that can participate can do, with a maximum contribution of $1000.

When the hour expires then it is a free-for-all.

This will help stop whales eating it all before everybody gets a piece.

I'm also a huge fan of red pulse. It's a shame the chinese government is making such a fuzz about cryptocurrency and ICO's right now. If they'd be honest and say they want in but only at lower prices, I'd understand. Now they claim it's about financial safety for their people, which as we all know is a rather pathetic lie
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 04:00:24 PM
Take a look at https://triaconta.com/
Their concept is reminiscent of Iconomi, but much more solid and attractive imo. DYOR and take a look at their whitepaper, it's clinically clean, trustworthy and just solidly thought through.
Their ICO is this month and they've reached half of their soft cap already. They hardly advertise, otherwise it would've caught a lot more attention.

Best part of participating in the ICO is, you get combicoins, which can be freely traded in many exchanges, as well as one TRIA token for every coin. The tokens make it exceptionally lucrative to invest in the ICO, instead of waiting for them to be listed on an exchange, since token holders get an amount of profit the combicoins generate each month, paid out in Eth. This means that as long as cryptocurrency is traded with a profit (which it has been for years without a foreseeable end), you get a steady income for every triatoken you hold. I can see the tokens becoming very valuable because of this, which makes investing in the ICO a good prospect. The team is very diverse and transparent, and 94% of all the coins are distributed in the ICO. To me, it just fits, but judge for yourself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 08, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
Social networking is the best ico in September. This project has raise over $6,000,000 for just few weeks and the hope of getting more is great. 1 day left for you to received 10% bonus if you invest now. Another project you can invest in now is jds this is a dating site and the site has alot of visitors of recent. With or without China ico we are matching on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 02:48:03 PM
kyber
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
September 08, 2017, 02:31:58 PM
Added:
STASH: Zero knowledge cryptography security
COMSA: Various partnerships with Japanese market industry giants
LAKEBANKER: Spinoff of one of the biggest Chinese BTC exchange platform, LakeBTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
September 08, 2017, 01:46:55 PM
I think this month's best water ico "icon" .

https://icon.foundation/en/
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 01:23:20 PM
Something to look for:

https://icobench.com/ico/tokenlab

Pretty good benchmark (4,7)
Activity: 25
September 08, 2017, 01:01:09 PM
Red Pulse. And not just because it has potential, but because they are doing it right. They are doing KYC submissions and an hour window in which everybody that can participate can do, with a maximum contribution of $1000.

When the hour expires then it is a free-for-all.

This will help stop whales eating it all before everybody gets a piece.
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
September 05, 2017, 02:49:07 PM
My best ICO for September List are KICKICO, MONETHA and of course AVENTUS. Monetha is already a successful ICO it sold right away, KICKICO already raised a lot im not sure how much though and AVENTUS is on its pre-ico and already raised 37k ETH.

Upvote for these ICOs
However, i already participated in Kick ICO and thought about Monetha - but tokens were sold so fast, less than 10 minutes i believe, so that means that all company being purchased by some whales, like it was with BAT.
Activity: 308
September 05, 2017, 02:00:25 PM
My best ICO for September List are KICKICO, MONETHA and of course AVENTUS. Monetha is already a successful ICO it sold right away, KICKICO already raised a lot im not sure how much though and AVENTUS is on its pre-ico and already raised 37k ETH.
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 05, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
I would say RIvetz, but there are still only 5 days left to buy some. Also i would suggest Centra, they have some really intresting project and great community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 05, 2017, 01:15:22 PM
There are many good icos this month. I can give 2 good icos i am following. Aventus and indorse. they have been collecting really nice amount of money from investors and the ideas are very nice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
September 05, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
Centra
Shipping working debit crypto cards this month.
Releasing app wallet this month.
Creating a crypto exchange version of amazon.
Partnered with Bisset to advertise in Korea, same company handling Kyber.
Small % of tokens left for public ICO on Sept 19th.  only 18M out of 68M.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
September 05, 2017, 10:54:02 AM
Maybe Aventus gets the recognition they deserve. Today only whitelisted addresses can join the ICO and they filled 30k ETH pre-sale limit in a matter of time. Tomorrow they'll finish total 60k ETH and make hardcap. It's definitely one of the best ICO's this month.
Activity: 20
September 05, 2017, 10:51:27 AM
hey  guys, what do you think about propy ico? i invested a pretty small amount in this ico....
Activity: 476
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
September 05, 2017, 10:07:45 AM
KickICO definitely looks promising Smiley I'm guessing Red Pulse is out of the question now after yesterdays announcements, otherwise it would have been interesting as well.
Yup. In september I see KICKICO is the best ICO.

if this is the best ico, why has it not yet collected the hardcap, and monetha and viberate have collected in 5 minutes?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 05, 2017, 06:47:20 AM
Hero Token is one of the best ICO of September i think. But there were reports of some scam. Some people pretend to be someone in the team of Hero. So people need to be careful before sending coins.
I think it can be a good ICO if governments permit it. And HERO Token is sponsorised by Alibaba and SoftBank. So it seems promising at first.
Pages:
Jump to: