Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 98. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 11:53:03 AM
Please name 1 ICO to buy in September that can be a gem later?
I have some ICO names that I think will be best in September, such as monetha, Prophy, magos, and oxy coin. I think they are quite successful at ICO. and for that still running it seems to be Bitjob.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 06:56:19 AM
Bowhead is the best ICO in september looking my eyes but this token supply is low.There are many ICO is good in september such as Cartaxi,Home Token,Hero Coin,Aventus,Kick,KickCity etc.
Agree with you. CarTaxi including best ico this month I think. you can see they have a good team. doing promotions in various places (including sign camps) proves that they have the seriousness to run the project they will be working on. investing in cartaxi is the right choice dude..
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 29, 2017, 05:24:19 AM
Change raised 47,128 ETH, I think this ICO will succeed, maybe this could be your choice to invest in ico, currently still have 10% bonus, so do not miss Smiley

I believe that successfully ico, which collects relatively quickly hardcap. It is unlikely that change refers to such examples
collects relatively quickly hardcap???
Believe me, change ICO can't reach hardcap (200000 ETH). Current stuck at 47,128 ETH, very slow.

He agrees, and I do as well. I think 50.000ETH is the max amount they'll reach. I spoke with the devs about it and they'll continue their plans as expected, just a little slower.
Activity: 131
September 29, 2017, 03:52:55 AM
Change raised 47,128 ETH, I think this ICO will succeed, maybe this could be your choice to invest in ico, currently still have 10% bonus, so do not miss Smiley

I believe that successfully ico, which collects relatively quickly hardcap. It is unlikely that change refers to such examples
collects relatively quickly hardcap???
Believe me, change ICO can't reach hardcap (200000 ETH). Current stuck at 47,128 ETH, very slow.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 10:51:48 AM
The month is not over yet. Best is always at the end Smiley)

Kickico is really quite interesting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 28, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Reaching the hardcap quickly is by no means the only sign of a succesful ICO, and a succesful ICO is by no means the guarantee of a succesul coin. I spoke with some of the Change devs and their plans will just continue as planned, only a little bit slower. I believe they'll raise 50.000ETH by the end, which is about 15 million dollars. That's a great accomplishment. Sure, Centra got a lot more, but mostly because they paid Floyd to endorse the product. Sooner or later the investors will realise celebs don't know what they're talking about and they'll sell their coins, just like they did with Stox, and just like every single celebrity endorsed coin. Change is backed by real investors, people who know the market, people who helped build the market, not just people who got paid a ton of money to post an instagram picture (not saying Centra is necessarily a bad investment, but a lot of smart people see celebrity endorsements as a last resort to boost popularity)
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 28, 2017, 09:10:46 AM
Bowhead is the best ICO in september looking my eyes but this token supply is low.There are many ICO is good in september such as Cartaxi,Home Token,Hero Coin,Aventus,Kick,KickCity etc.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 08:42:03 AM
anyone known some good ICO for October. I want some ICO had many people joined and raise so much money
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
September 27, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 27, 2017, 11:53:43 AM
September 27, 2017, 11:50:07 AM
I think that now it's too late to look for iso in September, look for October already or November

Yes, it's time to rename the topic. And what are the good ico for October? I only know paypie
Activity: 140
September 27, 2017, 11:42:21 AM
I think that now it's too late to look for iso in September, look for October already or November
September 27, 2017, 11:41:00 AM
Any good new and upcoming projects  Smiley
invested in Kick, Coss and Everex tho

something too fast kin kik collected their last 100000eth. Were not they themselves invested in the end?
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
September 27, 2017, 11:11:15 AM
Any good new and upcoming projects  Smiley
invested in Kick, Coss and Everex tho
Activity: 432
September 27, 2017, 11:08:36 AM
September . I think CenTra is the best project since Centra has attracted over 93,000 ETH in a short time and this will make this ICO project well-developed in the future and will be of interest to many investors.
September 27, 2017, 10:58:18 AM
im just hearing this
rpx and comsa are good
but i dont know if they have started ico

comsa doesnt have a hardcap, so not good for investing short term

Yes, it's like it's not cool for an investor, as if they do not know how much they need, if only to have more
September 27, 2017, 10:49:04 AM
I think CarTaxi is also a good project at this time because their Pre-ICO was sold very fast in just 3 hours and attracted over 3000 ETH. I think at the end of September when the crowsale starts, there will definitely be a lot of investors buying and investing in the long run

I think it will fail. The project seems not good to me. I don't think Ethereum blockchain is needed for vehicle tow system.

I'm surprised that car taxi collected so much already at the presale. I also believe that there is no point in blockchain for this project
Activity: 420
September 27, 2017, 10:40:51 AM
Please name 1 ICO to buy in September that can be a gem later?

PowerLedger.io is running it's ICO now and i found it is good for investment because it's assets are backed by physical gold. So, invest now or review within 20 days running time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
September 27, 2017, 10:31:45 AM
Decide for yourself. We review upcoming ICOs objectively and thoroughly. Give us a read, it's free. Smiley

http://cryptorated.com
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 01:37:31 PM
im just hearing this
rpx and comsa are good
but i dont know if they have started ico

comsa doesnt have a hardcap, so not good for investing short term
Pages:
Jump to: