Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 104. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
The MUCH anticipated MarketMover (MARMO) ICO is coming in September.
I don't even read it before even in the announcements of upcoming IcO. Do you have link for this Marketmover and it seems you are a part of that prroject because of you username.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
August 29, 2017, 11:14:44 PM
The best ICO for September is definitely Aventus. They'll launch ICO in 6th September and it'll be finished in 13th. They are very confident about the project, ICO will go on only less than a week. If you are a serious investor you should really look up for. Aventus is changing the ticket market and block event ticket prices to go stupid high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 11:05:45 PM
You say much anticipated ICO but i have never heard of it. Could you tell what is good about this ICO? I would like to invest in a good one which is starting woth a low valuation. I wish i had looked for ICOs before and found OMiseGo.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Market Mover
August 29, 2017, 01:20:19 PM
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 12:03:45 PM
Please name 1 ICO to buy in September that can be a gem later?
Utrust see how this advance technology will work. I don't advertise this or advise just because i use their signature and avatar to promote. I think this is the best as of now. The Pre-sale was like a storm to sold. Can't wait for its main ICO i think it will hit the maximun capitalization in short time or a week.

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
August 29, 2017, 11:28:53 AM
I advise you to pay attention to the signature that I'm wearing. I'm promoting the Rivetz project. ICO ends on 10 September. Already now we can say that many have become interested in the project and have already collected enough. I believe that you should pay attention to this project, and you can earn good money on it. I also think that Everex is a very good project. August 31 ICO ends
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 29, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
I think Etherparty is one of the promising projects and their ICO is going live in September.

If you read their whitepaper, the token can be purchased at the price of $0.10 during the presale and public ICO. The tokens that are owned will be priced at $1 USD or the highest traded market price in the later stage. It is definitely a superb investment opportunity.

The product of a company which is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - The Vanbex Group.

The team behind the project is a strong and pretty solid.

You can read the ICO review here.

3 ETH You have to deposit  . The eth course is too good. It's too much.   Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 11:10:07 AM
I think Etherparty is one of the promising projects and their ICO is going live in September.

If you read their whitepaper, the token can be purchased at the price of $0.10 during the presale and public ICO. The tokens that are owned will be priced at $1 USD or the highest traded market price in the later stage. It is definitely a superb investment opportunity.

The product of a company which is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - The Vanbex Group.

The team behind the project is a strong and pretty solid.

You can read the ICO review here.
Activity: 77
August 29, 2017, 12:00:27 AM
What about atlanta? What do you think?
I'm planning to join their bounty and invest here and in what I read its a good one.
I think that will be a success. Their ico will start by September

what website is atlanta
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 09:37:50 PM
What about atlanta? What do you think?
I'm planning to join their bounty and invest here and in what I read its a good one.
I think that will be a success. Their ico will start by September
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
August 28, 2017, 07:42:51 PM
Tomorrow reality clash ico, how do you like the project? Can grow when  enter the stock exchange?
Activity: 112
August 28, 2017, 07:14:24 PM
Of all these I need to sort and find the ones that managed to succesfully generate a lot of interest without the negative publicity.  It feels like the ones that get a negative publicity will have a "drink" associated with them that's hard to recover from - like BAT
August 28, 2017, 06:42:57 PM
I think that the best booming ICO's from september are gonna be BitDice and Kickico.
Kickico is one of the best out there, i am not saying this because of i am wearing the signature, it is just because i really like their project and how are they developing it, i really trust on those guys and in the project.
And bitdice is because of the same, it really looks promising, i suggest everyone to take a look on both icos.

Kick ico, a serious project it helps bancor if I understood correctly. But considering that they want to collect 70m not the fact that the price after ico will be high

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 05:52:21 PM
I think that the best booming ICO's from september are gonna be BitDice and Kickico.
Kickico is one of the best out there, i am not saying this because of i am wearing the signature, it is just because i really like their project and how are they developing it, i really trust on those guys and in the project.
And bitdice is because of the same, it really looks promising, i suggest everyone to take a look on both icos.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 05:45:52 PM
I found an ICO for HeroToken in September. It looks like a good one but they seem to be raising too much money in the ICO. Does anyone know more about it?
Also, Alis is an ICO from Japan this month. This may be a good one to buy.
August 28, 2017, 10:28:54 AM
Monetha is promising. Aventus too

Aventus looks great if they managed to pull it off. Widespread public adoption would be very difficult.

I'm not sure about Monetha.

But I like monetha, I will participate. I do not know in the long term or in the middle, but I will participate
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 08:18:47 AM
Starting from today there is a PRE-ICO on Bankera.com, it will last one month.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
August 28, 2017, 06:08:16 AM
Please name 1 ICO to buy in August that can be a gem later?
Gem later? Then Go for Bowhead ICO. You can see it here https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/  . I do really believe on its potential since its focusing mainly on health which we cant see on other previous ICO or projects. We do know that health is important and this kind of innovation would really make impact later on.

Bowhead ICO is one of the few I am investing. I do trust their project and the team behind. For this August, I also appreciated Opus. Their ICO was finished last 24th of August. I am also eyeing Easymine and Gravio ICOs. I hope I am right in my decisions.
You are not wrong on investing on bowhead ICO. Yes they do really have a good project and a good dev team with actual product. Same as yours im keeping an eye on easymine too because i do able to see that those projects would really have the potential to be used later on by most people and hoping would really make the good decision so that we can able to make profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
August 27, 2017, 05:00:38 PM
What about UTRUST? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/utrust-2078433

It has a real chance to enter the mainstream.
Activity: 94
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 27, 2017, 04:54:21 PM
I bet the first NEO ICO - Red Pulse - will be very successful.
Jump to: