Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 21. (Read 45282 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 04, 2018, 08:48:13 PM
Some hot ICOs like Quarkchain, Pchain have already ended.  It is time to check out Usechain ICO that is in progress. A good technical overview of Usechain is given in this article by Usechain CEO, Professor Cao:
https://medium.com/usechain/a-comprehensive-technical-explanation-on-the-usechain-ecosystem-by-professor-henry-cao-ae0eea46e347
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
Icodrops:

- next prominent ICOs in May that already announced their date of sale (in order) : TraceTo, Phantasma, Egretia, Sentinel Protocol
- famous ICOs that have chances being conducted in May: NEX, Heronode, Oneledger, Metronome, Edenchain, Quarkchain, Atonomi
Quarkchain is best
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
Name an ICO to buy for June 2018 that can be a gem later?

XCOV.COM

Your Platform! Your Life!
PRE-ICO IS LIVE

Xcov.com is a new smart digital currencies trading platform lunched by experienced traders.

Investors in (XCV) tokens in the ico stage are permanent partners in Xcov.com platform and will receive periodic profits consistently from the profits of the platform
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
The best ICO for june 2018 could be quadrant. Looking at the project, team managers, the idea behind the project and what the seeks to address. Nonetheless other ICOs can also yield good fruits so invest in many ICOs.
Activity: 18
June 04, 2018, 02:36:43 PM
It looks like the market is coming out of the depression but I think the safest to invest in are still exchange currencies like Spotcoin, mandala etc.

I really like the project Spotcoin. For those interested, I would like to report that opens the Pre-ICO Whitelist on June 6th.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-pre-ico-whitelist-opens-june-6th-at-18-00h-gmt-utc-4-5b5866844a31

This is one of the highest ratings I've seen.
https://cryptototem.com/ico-spotcoin.com/
Our rating: 9.2 / 10 !!!  Shocked

ICObench 4.6 / 5
icomarks   8.8 / 10
TrackICO 4.8 / 5

I think this is an excellent project!
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

We are entering a new era for Digital Content and Advertising; an era in which every stakeholder is fairly rewarded & has the best possible experience.

Varanida helps publishers better monetize their audience through a fair split of advertising revenue. Our tools help publishers improve their revenue, and get more from their content.

Varanida will be cool for you

Visit varanida.com for more info
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 02:10:24 PM
Here is best ico for june 2018

Oneleddger
Atonomi
Fantom
Activity: 560
June 04, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
It looks like the market is coming out of the depression but I think the safest to invest in are still exchange currencies like Spotcoin, mandala etc.

I really like the project Spotcoin. For those interested, I would like to report that opens the Pre-ICO Whitelist on June 6th.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-pre-ico-whitelist-opens-june-6th-at-18-00h-gmt-utc-4-5b5866844a31
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
I think it's Allstocks. But maybe there, was better ICOs around
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 03:33:43 PM
Name an ICO to buy for March 2018 that can be a gem later?
I agree with you. But after all I will Express my opinion about it I think that the Ethereum is currently very good in this field and I think it is the best among its competitors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
Apparently this month, such ico companies as pumapay and World wi-fi, which have collected a very good amount of funds from investors, have completed their work well. I will hope that the teams will work on their projects fruitfully.
Activity: 560
May 30, 2018, 03:22:05 PM
What do you think AsuraCoin? I think that it's a great project, my favourite on NEO blockchain. Token sale start 2nd June.

https://i.imgur.com/eKRbQHR.jpg
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
Hello. Found a project called BIT.GAME.

Who Is BIT.GAME?

BIT. GAME Exchange
BIT.GAME is the world’s first digital asset exchange for blockchain games, it will not only grow together with all the members but also share benefits through PoC Mining Pool and Double Repurchase Program with global game players as well as exchange users.

BIT.GAME Solution
BIT.GAME provides an original and complete set of development kits for traditional game publishers based upon Ethereum, Achain, TrustNote, Gamechain System, and Matrix AI Network etc. BIT.GAME Solution contains Off-Chain Circulation Solution, Single-Public Blockchain Solution and Multi-Public Blockchain Solution.

BIT.GAME Platform
BIT.GAME Platform is based on DAICOs, and it offers technical support, incubation funds and asset trading for all the innovative, high-potential blockchain game projects.

A personal exchange for a blockchain games is an excellent advantage.

In general, yes. This should be very beneficial for transactions within the platform.
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Hello. Found a project called BIT.GAME.

Who Is BIT.GAME?

BIT. GAME Exchange
BIT.GAME is the world’s first digital asset exchange for blockchain games, it will not only grow together with all the members but also share benefits through PoC Mining Pool and Double Repurchase Program with global game players as well as exchange users.

BIT.GAME Solution
BIT.GAME provides an original and complete set of development kits for traditional game publishers based upon Ethereum, Achain, TrustNote, Gamechain System, and Matrix AI Network etc. BIT.GAME Solution contains Off-Chain Circulation Solution, Single-Public Blockchain Solution and Multi-Public Blockchain Solution.

BIT.GAME Platform
BIT.GAME Platform is based on DAICOs, and it offers technical support, incubation funds and asset trading for all the innovative, high-potential blockchain game projects.

A personal exchange for a blockchain games is an excellent advantage.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
May 26, 2018, 05:16:31 PM
Best ICO in May 2018. Learn about Elysian ICO. Private sale is live now. Presale on June 4th. Elysian has 4,8 of 5 rated on icobench. Learn more on website: https://elycoin.io/ or whitepaper: https://elycoin.io/whitepaper/english
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 26, 2018, 03:41:42 PM
NEX would be, but they postpone the delay. First they said april, then they said May, and now they are sent to june. They keep telling me to explain but I'm still waiting
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
it takes long maturity to plan and implement projects that are increasing day by day. the investors involved in the ICO should think about it.

I like the sentinel Protocol and crypto curve(wanchain). Wink
Activity: 50
May 26, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
KNDC maybe
Pages:
Jump to: